• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan Rotom

Hi CFOURCOLTSFAN!

I am looking for a Fan Rotom & see that you have one. I've got some other wants, too (1 SF Machamp & some trainers).

I still have GE Darkrais and the Shiny Blue Voltorb.

Do you want to CML and see if there's anything we should trade?

Thank you.

- Hypno68

RE: H-7 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! W-Claydol and T/S/S

Hey, would you be willing to do:

My:

Mesprit (MT; RH)
Uxie (MT)
2 Bertha's Warmth

Your:

3 HP Rare Candy
4 Bebe’s Search (1 RH)
1 RH Flygon

LMK or counter.

Thanks

RE: H-7 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! W-Claydol and T/S/S

Well the RH bebe's just got confirmed.
But probably not as I value the RC at 5 and the uxie and mesprit at 1 or 2.
Also Hypno68, I got the voltorb already, So I'm interested in
Time Space Distortion.
I also have an RH RR Flygon.
Also do either one of you have an extra Poketurn?

Can you do
MY:
x2 Broken Time Space
YOUR:
x2 Rare Candy

Shadow Ice: Please do no post in any threads until you have a ref thread first. Without this everything you post in the Trade Corner will be considered Spam.

-AnthonyG

I only need one now, but I'll have to think about that. Do you have any Poketurn or Cyrus for trade?
I need those badly.
ninja'd
Edit- Shadow ice, I don't have claydol I WANT claydol. If you are trading claydol I'd love to trade for them.

Were you talking to me?

Hey, I have:

Cyclone Energy x1
Switch x2
Potion x3
Root Fossil x1
Conductive Quarry x1

Do you have any JPN Cards?
I am interested in any JPN cards, and PT Shaymin RH

Let's see here,
SrSpoony I was talking to you BTW

Electromaniac yes I do have some JPN cards but they're only really rare ones(TSD,Lv.x'S) so I'm not to interested.

RE: H-5 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! ALSO LOTS UNLISTED JUST ASK! W-Claydol and T

hmm well I don't have any of those :/ I can get Cyrus's from SV but not the older ones.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I only need one now, but I'll have to think about that. Do you have any Poketurn or Cyrus for trade?
I need those badly.
ninja'd
Edit- Shadow ice, I don't have claydol I WANT claydol. If you are trading claydol I'd love to trade for them.

Sorry I don't have it either, that is why I am looking for one.:)

RE: H-5 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! ALSO LOTS UNLISTED JUST ASK! W-Claydol and T

*BUMP #3 I THINK*
Updated w/ Rule 13(if it's an illegal rule just LMK TC) and my Level X's(again if I did something illegal just LMK)

Just a question. If I had a JPN Uxie X, could I trade that for the English one? Is the English one mint? LMK.

The English Uxie X is MINT, condition actually hasn't really even been exposed to light,lol.
Answer is yes, but you would have to put something else with it, since english cards are more expensive, so I guess my answer would be yes, but with another card that I need.

Edit- Guess I forgot that part,my bad. lol.

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,Snorlax LV.X,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENE

MY

x1 Shining mewtwo first edition

YOUR:

x1 Infernape 4 LV X
x2 HP rare candy

LMK if this works.

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,Snorlax LV.X,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENE

Not w/ Infernape 4 LV.X, right now the Mewtwo wants have to take a backseat as I need staple cards. Maybe after BR's though. So as of right now, sorry.

*BUMP*
(augh, I will be updating soon(hopefully)
Will be boxbreaking SV this weekend.

My RH BTS for your Rare Candy HP and Dugtrio PT?

CML for
x1 Nidoqueen RR
x1 Jirachi HOLO RR

I have:
1 BROKEN TIME SPACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back