• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H-GLACEON LV.X(LOOKING FOR A TRADE) W-MEWTWOS, Luxray GL LV.X, RARE CANDY,Dialga G LV.X

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I'll look again, I don't really want to trade a Level X for that card,since it's unplayable, anything else that you were looking at?

Not really. I know you wouldn;t want to trade a lv. X so that's why I asked you to make an offer

RE: H-GLACEON LV.X(LOOKING FOR A TRADE) W-MEWTWOS, Luxray GL LV.X, RARE CANDY,Dialga G LV.X

PKB, is that Uxie going to be up for trade my any chance?
Jackolas, Okay um maybe a shiny/reprint for the Lugia?

Nope sorry it won't. I am not even sure if I am gonna get it. He has not replyed back yet.

My:
Dialga G
Scyther
Heattom

For:
Glacy x?

LMK Please.

Trading to the U.S is expensive for just a one card trade, unless it's a great deal. So if there is only one thing you need I may have to pass. Sorry :(

Scratch what I posted before.
My:
Machamp SF x1

For Your:
Rotom Sleeves x60
If it's worth it to send to Canada then PM me.
Or counter.

PKB- Sorry,no.
Jackolas-Okay, if you get some more good cards LMK, cause I have the same problem.
Nabby101-I'll be honest it's going to be a lot harder for me to send to anywhere but the US right now because my post office just raised rates,I have just enough money to get a box of the next set, and the delievry confirmation is too expensive for me to send out of country. Sorry if my situation changes I'll LYK.

Care to counter? I could throw in another heat rotom or frostrotom.

I'm not sure, I have a couple of other possible deals, so I'll LYK ASAP.
Also Medaforcer I haven't forgotten just that I'm recieving from Japan so it will take awhile.

Ok If you could if you are not gonna trade the glacy X if you could post in my thread as I am more likely to check that.

My bad, honest mistake man.
I don't have any charizards(I think). I do have the neo revelation Lugia. So I'll offer this
MY
Neo Revelation Lugia
Your
RH Honchkrow G

Opened Giratina Sleeves

can i have them

You don't have anything I would be willing to trade those for, unless you have some good unlisted stuff.

ok but can u add any 2 common cause my honchcroch is revers holo please

ok my
honchkroch reverse holo

for your
lugia and 1 common any

RE: Please Lock until I Update! Will be getting 2 boxes of SV

Yeah I think I could do that, just to make sure is the honchkrow mint? Please respond via PM.
Also Trade Council/Mods please lock my thread for now!

Locked per user's request. Will be re-opened upon request.

-BOOM-

-Reopened upon request-

This counts as a bump.

RE: H-7 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! W-Claydol and T/S/S

I has to bump it now too.
Also will be getting SV box prolly next week or week after.

RE: H-7 BEBE'S SEARCH, 3 RARE CANDY, X's, lots of Shinies and Secret Rares! W-Claydol and T/S/S

Can you CML for snorlax Lv.X? I have a unlisted Luxray Gl

Do you have any of my other wants?
CMLing right now.
Edit- I'm mildly interested in Glacy X, but the T/S/S you have I prolly getting in a different trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back