• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVES-MOST ROTOMS(GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE) AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

Bump*2 for the week.
Also did about 100 card update today too.

RE: HAVES-MOST ROTOMS(GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE) AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

So did you check? I'm getting a RH energy gain & a RH poke turn just so you know.

Yeah I did, here's what I'm interested in
Gallade 4
RH SP Radar
RH Poketurn
RH Energy Gain
RH Infernape 4
Raichu GL
Rare Candy(GE)
Charizard(SF)
Machamp LV.X
Leafeon X

Also do you have any regular Palkia G?
LMK.

I can do:
My
RH Infernape 4
RH Energy Gain
RH SP Radar
RH Poketurn
Raichu GL
Gallade 4

Your
Fan Rotom
Heat Rotom

How many rotoms would I have to put in to get that and a Machamp X?
Also how much are selling the candy for?
Also instead of Fan can you go for wash?
I know you were interested in the Luxray GL LV.X are you interested in regular Luxray GL?
Also last note the Dialga G LV.X is for trade(I value it high, but it is for trade).
LMK.

Ok so make an offer

I have to SP Radar now, and CML for anything again, I bought some more RR packs and got very good cards...

Are any of the Radar RH?
Also I desperately need Luxray GL LV.X, did you pull any?
Thanks.
Also I just went through my collection and I found out I only have RH Steel Raichu. Sorry.
LMK

Geo
Here's my offer
My WashRotom
My Charon's Choice
My Frost Rotom
My Heat Rotom

For Your
RH Infernape 4
RH Energy Gain
RH Poketurn
RH SP Radar
Raichu GL
Gallade 4
Machamp LV.X

LMK.

Nope, none are reverse-holo, sorry.

Im going to have to pass on that as don't wantnor need Charon's choice or frost rotom

Okay then, I'll counter with this offer
MY
Wash Rotom
Heat Rotom

For Your
RH Infernape 4
RH Energy Gain
RH Poketurn
RH SP Radar
Raichu GL
Gallade 4

LMK

That sounds good even though your the one winning on this deal, but what do you want for your Dialga G Lv X?

I'll have to look, also before I looked my friend came over and gave me an uber good offer for those, so how about this, so I um don't have rotoms anymore(updating thread as we speak)>
Not sure-
Offer for Dialga G Lv.x

RE: HAVES-WEIRD STUFF THAT MUST GO AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

CFOUR, are you interested in a Rocket's Mewtwo in mint condition?

RE: HAVES-WEIRD STUFF THAT MUST GO AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

Depends, what set is it from?
The only rocket's mewtwos I need are the Best of Game ones and the Rocket's Mewtwo EX.
LMK

So no more rotoms? Also Gallade 4 is being traded so I can't involve him anymore. Sorry

Well I still have one......Fan Rotom is my last one.
Maybe we can make a deal for him.

Mewtwo!

For your Fan Rotom:
1 Gallade 4
1 Rainbow Energy
1 Glaceon BK Promo
1 Poke Blower

by the way, do you have Poke Radars?

Pokenoodle do you have a trade thread?
I'm going to have to say no to your offer.
If you have a trade thread I'll CYL
LMK

Ok so cml for fan rotom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back