• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVES-WEIRD STUFF THAT MUST GO AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

MEWTWO

I'm interested in:
POP 7
Latios
Gallade
Anpharos
Mothim
all non holo

Diamond and Pearl
Proffessor Rowan RH

and I have many of your wants
some not listed in my thread like
Bebe's search, Roseannes and rare candys
Let me know if we can work something out.

RE: HAVES-WEIRD STUFF THAT MUST GO AND MORE(WANTS)RH TGI'S,"G" STUFF LUXRAY GL LV.X

All the cards you mentioned are in MINT condition.
The DP Rowan is scratched/fingerprinted but still tourney legal.
You didn't have anything I was interested in that was listed(unless in RR you have a Luxray GL LV.X)
What commons/uncommons do you have?
LMK

i used to collect mewtwos il list all the ones i have later

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
All the cards you mentioned are in MINT condition.
The DP Rowan is scratched/fingerprinted but still tourney legal.
You didn't have anything I was interested in that was listed(unless in RR you have a Luxray GL LV.X)
What commons/uncommons do you have?
LMK

I have all of RR commons/uncommons rares and most holos and many reverse holos tell me which ones you want

I'm not too interested in RR anymore, cept for LV.X's. I just made a huge trade to get those.
Also Dark Fire please list them,I really need Mewtwos(he's my favorite Poke,too bad they've never made one you can actually build a deck around>(

i actullay had a water spyc deck that used mewtwo and it did brity well let me get them here bin a minute (i used to collect mewtwos )

Dark Fire can you please PM/post the list of Mewtwos you have?
Thank you.

Bumper man.....
Anyone want to trade?
Also updating Haves list.

Would you want to do
My:
Glaceon Lv.X
Frost Rotom

Your:
Shaymin Lv.X Land

LMK thanks!

CML for your shaymin land form lv. x

There's a couple of things I'm interested in,
do you think you could send me a list of some of the good cards you didn't post?
Thanks.
Also are you still interested in Glaceon LV.X?
LMK.

CML for:
Infernape 4 lv.X

Only thing I saw was the Leafeon LV.X

My:
Leafeon lv.X
(Add in a rare or 2)

Your:
Infernape 4 lv.X

???

Well, it says MY, so I'm guessing me. ^^;

Uhm, Brainfreeze for Carl.
Sorry srsly nothing else I saw.
(dang I can't seem to get any trades....)

Thanks anyways. =)

RE: H-FLOATZEL GL LV.X,DIALGA G LV.X,PALKIA G LV.X,LANDMIN LV.X, GLACEON LV.X AND MORE WEIRD STUFF! I WANT YOUR LUXRAY G

Updated
with LV.X's and some cards I pulled in packs today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back