How was your trade?

• It was Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was Horibble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeFactory NEW CrownBeasts Ash'sPikachu GS10aniversarryMew ShinyNewmoonDarkrai

legendhunter32 said:
Sure as long as the darkrai is legit, and if you had read the rules you would have known that I clone.

I did that's why I asked it you could clone my own Pokémon.

It's the Nintendo World Store Darkrai.

I matched ID Numbers.

RE: PokeFactory NEW CrownBeasts Ash'sPikachu GS10aniversarryMew ShinyNewmoonDarkrai

For Entei correct, Trade later.
I will be trading all day starting at 2:00

Alright then. See you in an hour.

Remeber to PM me first and then wait for coinfirmation.

OK. Maybe we can trade tomorrow if this place doesn't go down again.

New friend code alert its at the top of the page in red!!

Would you swap EV Palkia and Shiny Mightyena for Mew Ranch and Celebi?

Are they legit. Also I'm on through my phone

Yes. Mightyena is from Hoenn and I didn't train Palkia myself though.

Legend, would you be available for the cloning of my Darkrai and the trading of the clone for a Crown Entei?

Just found out shiny darkrai is hacked, ill leave it up for anyone who's still intrested but be warned.

legendhunter32 said:
Just found out shiny darkrai is hacked, ill leave it up for anyone who's still intrested but be warned.

How did you find out? I could use it on others if I knew how you found out and how to do it. I'm sorry about that but it was my brother using mine to trade.

RE: PokeFactory Looking for trade partner

i see you are looking for a partner. i would if you wanted.

i can probably trade sometime tomorrow for the pikachu.

RE: PokeFactory Merging threads with blastoisefolife

Bump!!!
Heavy Updates on first post, also found a trade partner.

want to trade for ash's pikachu. CMT

How about shiny bulbasuar and shiny onix, I can clone them too.

what do you mean you can clone them? does that mean i'll get them back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back