Podcast Auditions

RE: AUDITION for the Podcast! [Due Sat!]

Any of the standardized audio formats are fine, but if possible we'd prefer an mp3.

If you want to show off effects you can do I suppose that's fine but please keep it separate from the interview-esque part and keep it at the end or something.

Sent you something like 3 minutes ago.

@ PMJ: You basically said you don't do anything with Pokemon. XD

@ Cheetor person: Very, very good. Make sure you know about card combos and stuff, and try to catch the show a little more often.

@ That kid who PM'd Porygon: You're too young, unfortunately. Good effort, though! You are probably pretty smart for your age. :)

@ Everyone else: Still waiting / shame on you for not auditioning.

WPM: I am auditioning! Don't worry,mine will hopefully make the "cut"!

Is there a time limit? I like to talk so mine is 20 minutes long :x

Quick question. I am 13 years old. May I still submit because I am a part of the Trade Council?

Water Pokémon Master said:
That kid who PM'd Porygon: You're too young, unfortunately. Good effort, though! You are probably pretty smart for your age. :)

Me?

WPM, I will audition next time, and I will do a bit on the current status on the Trading Corner, along with updates to look forward to. I will do it next time, as soon as I get this all planned out.

i know i ask stupid questions but how will i record the audition

(sorry, i am tired... yawn)

Search your computer for "recorder". There is a generic recorder in most computers. Or download audacity or something to record your voice

Well I auditioned , now just time to wait.
Just don't reject me too bad ok , thank you for at least looking at my audition.

WPM, cheetor person? haha. I will definitely try and catch a couple episodes of the show (as painful as that may be ;)) and if I can't do that then read up on some episode summaries, and then read up on some card combos for sure. Thanks for the critique, glad you enjoyed!

One thing, by the looks of it, it seems like WPM is looking for someone to mainly talk about the TCG, is this true? And also, if my voice doesn't sound mature and broken on the microphone, am I rejected?

Water Pokémon Master said:
@ That kid who PM'd Porygon: You're too young, unfortunately. Good effort, though! You are probably pretty smart for your age. :)

Would you mind giving a Username?

@ Larcan: You're not supposed to read... the podcast isn't rehearsed. It's an impromptu discussion.

Back