Podcast Auditions

RE: AUDITION. PODCAST. TODAY!

can i send a signup even if i am norwegian ??(speak english ;) enough to do a podcast i think ^^)
???

Doing it right after this post, i hope you enjoy.

Damnation, time's running out amd I barely get acess to the computer at the right time as ALL of my family shares it (but other than being at the wrong time, its okay).It isn't too late right?I wouldn't kow, i live in uk.I'm sure there's like 4 hours left.I might be able to get it in, please listen to it and give it a fair chance, If it sucks, thats fair.

Ok I'm choosing to completely not audition for various reasons.Good luck to eveyone else (although i've alredy made the strt xD).! :p

Sent mine in. 7 min long but i only talked IFITDS and GC so i am good. Thanks!

The audio file named "Opptak" didnt seem to work for me, whoever sent it might need to convert it to mp3 or wav

If it is windows media player will it work.

HEY PORYGON!!!! BTW, i have time, can i make another one that is better and not as rushed?

If you want, sure.

Yours was kinda hard to open T-Tar but I did work it eventually. I believe the broken one was from makka.

Okay thanks. I don't have time anymore, my family is coming, so that is my good copy I hope you liked it :F

Oh sorry Larcan, I read your post which made me check it out and then forgot to report that. Good work this time. Exactly what I wanted to see.

Any new people going to submit anything in the next hour and a half? I know one person is going to re-submit. Anything else?

Could I get some sort of review as other posters did? I want to improve if possible.

Back