Podcast Auditions

RE: AUDITION. PODCAST. TODAY!

You were alright. Mic quality needs a little work. There was a lot of background noise too. You could've sounded a bit more -uh- energized. But otherwise you did pretty good.

Continue to send things to the e-mail if you'd like. I'll check it for a few more days and see if I'm impressed by anything. But I think we mostly got what we needed, so It's unlikely anyone's status is going to change.

Hrm, I didn't get a chance to submit today, so I'll submit tomorrow afternoon, if possible. Thanks for you guys doing this.

I was just thinking... does a solo interview really make sense as grounds for a podcast? Perhaps just testing us in the actual enviroment would give a better sense of our podcast ability (if that made any sense).

Well I'm sure there will be at least some group testing before the record button is hit. But I see what you're saying and it's not perfect, but it does give us a fairly good idea of how people will be live.

Porygon said:
If you want, sure.

Yours was kinda hard to open T-Tar but I did work it eventually. I believe the broken one was from makka.

it was me, i will try to do it over in a MP3 (how do i do that???? :S)

so when is the true deadline for the podcasts because I can make a better one with all the time I have today.

Can I send you a last min audition tomorow at like somt time in the evening of tomorow.I don't care if you say no, you did say a few days, you'll probably announce the results then, I'm just doing it if I still can, but Ill send it tomorow.It was getting to hard for me to do It and I could have, but didnt coz I knew I would'nt get in, my voice isnt mature enough.

I'm not stopping anybody from still sending. It's not like it costs money to keep the e-mail open or anything. ;p

Back