XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

Blob55 said:
I think we should get a free Celebi and Mew for using Bank by September.

Mm...I have my doubts about them offering another Pokemon besides Celebi.

At most we can potentially hope for is an extension on the Free Trial. Maybe 2 Months instead of one.

Honestly, I'm not expecting them to do much of anything besides continuing to apologize for the delay.

spyroflame0487 said:
..., I'm not expecting them to do much of anything besides continuing to apologize for the delay.

Hmmmph, they're not even doing a very good job of that now either. LOL.

Does anyone know if the hack checks check on the places and level you caught a Pokémon? Like if you caught a Lv. 5 Unown in White 2.

Prince Dedenne said:
ShinyVincent said:
Is there for America already a Release?

No, no release date yet, and the only country who has it at the moment is Japan.
Actually, I don't think even Japan has it right now. They have the PokeTransfer working, but you had to have downloaded Bank before the eshop problems to use that.

Japan and Korea has it. It was delete from the eShop after a day..So..I guess, non country at all has it now.

spyroflame0487 said:
Prince Dedenne said:
No, no release date yet, and the only country who has it at the moment is Japan.
Actually, I don't think even Japan has it right now. They have the PokeTransfer working, but you had to have downloaded Bank before the eshop problems to use that.

Ya, that's what I meant. :p They're the only country who were able to download it, even if it was for twelve hours.

Hey guys pokebank is finally up!

I'm predicting the 5th for it to be back up. I hope it's soon, they are already 5 days off schedule for everywhere not named South Korea or Japan

Reggie McGigas said:
Hey guys pokebank is finally up!

I'm predicting the 5th for it to be back up. I hope it's soon, they are already 5 days off schedule for everywhere not named South Korea or Japan

I think they are going to trull us, I think that.
Btw, just saw your gif. "It's been 3,000 years"

That's never been confirmed though, Nintendo hasn't officially announced and although it has been about a week or so, I will be pretty upset if there is no extra given. Japan got it first, it went down, it got back up first and they get a special Inkay.

On the other hand... I did some homework that took me 2 hours to figure out what Pokemon I needed to complete the National Pokedex and... I am way behind... getting my copy of White 2 stolen has put me way behind than I thought. So many missing Pokes... so there's something to do while they continue to put me on that Pokebank treadmill which I may never reach by the 7th unless they say "oh. right. USA. Ummmm... it'll come out around January 15th" and make me fall of said treadmill. Eh that wasn't my most funniest metaphor/joke but it was worth a try.

KiKi said:
I currently have obtained 678/718 Pokemon. My pokedex is only missing legendary pokemon. Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter being delayed is preventing me from completing my pokedex.

No it's not. You can type in your legends even though you have not seen them yet on the GTS. When you load the GTS select Seek Pokemon. Then when the list comes up press UP 3 times and select What Pokemon? Then you can type it in and check what they want for them XD.:) Some have not been uploaded yet. The ones that I know that have not been uploaded yet are:

Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I am not sure of any other Pokemon I may have missed. If anyone has any I might have missed please feel free to add to this list. Thanks XD

MrSquarepants said:
That's never been confirmed though, Nintendo hasn't officially announced and although it has been about a week or so, I will be pretty upset if there is no extra given. Japan got it first, it went down, it got back up first and they get a special Inkay.

On the other hand... I did some homework that took me 2 hours to figure out what Pokemon I needed to complete the National Pokedex and... I am way behind... getting my copy of White 2 stolen has put me way behind than I thought. So many missing Pokes... so there's something to do while they continue to put me on that Pokebank treadmill which I may never reach by the 7th unless they say "oh. right. USA. Ummmm... it'll come out around January 15th" and make me fall of said treadmill. Eh that wasn't my most funniest metaphor/joke but it was worth a try.

I never got Black 2 or White 2, but I do have White. I hate how all Pokémon in that game are Unova only until post game.

BW series sucked anyway, you couldn't even get all Pokémon without having HGSS and Platinum, so you'd need to transfer stuff twice to get everything in XY excluding event legendaries.

We deserve more than a Celebi at this point. Even if they don't have a release date set in stone, they could AT LEAST give us the estimated date.

"Top priority" my butt.

Guys you don't need to wait for Bank to complete your dex. If you are looking for certain Pokemon now you can type them in on the GTS. When Bank does come out then you will be able to upload your Pokemon. If you want to trade on the GTS for your wanted Pokemon Scroll to the bottom of the list select What Pokemon? Then type in your Pokemon name. People in Japan still have their banks from the 24th downloads, but they were dropped on the 27th the event Pokemon arent available
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

People in Japan have their banks still and they are there. For now just trade for your wanted Pokemon. When Bank comes out you will be able to upload your Pokemon. and transfer them. To tie you over just use the GTS and I got the Shiny Charm today. I have 706 Pokemon. Hop on GTS and enjoy happy trading XD.:)

Back