XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

Nah I dont touch *removed*. Too risky. I use either mark shiny or wild shiny encounter hacks. But they beefing up the security on it so who knows how strict it will be. I doubt it could be so sharp to detect a color change but I could be wrong.

But I do have legit non shiny Contrary Snivy which I hope I can breed a legit shiny with it over X.

MrSquarepants said:
Nah I dont touch *removed*. Too risky. I use either mark shiny or wild shiny encounter hacks. But they beefing up the security on it so who knows how strict it will be. I doubt it could be so sharp to detect a color change but I could be wrong.

But I do have legit non shiny Contrary Snivy which I hope I can breed a legit shiny with it over X.

There are no 'legit' contrary snivys, they all started with a hack. At the moment people are able to breed their hacked ones in xy to get a 'legit one,' but hopefully N/Game Freak will somehow prevent this.

Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
MrSquarepants said:

There are no 'legit' contrary snivys, they all started with a hack. At the moment people are able to breed their hacked ones in xy to get a 'legit one,' but hopefully N/Game Freak will somehow prevent this.
Well, from what I have been reading- people are separating Pokemon into 3 different types now. Illegal, Legit, and Legal. Illegal being totally hacked, stats too high, moves it cant learn, and abilities it cant have. Legit being created or caught using outside means like Illegal, but has normal stats, moves and abilities OR used an Illegal or "created" legit Pokemon to breed a Pokemon that appears normal, except the aspects (HA ability) it isnt supposed to have. Obviously, legal is totally proper bred or caught Pokemon.

Honestly, it makes me really angry that GF dropped the ball on the hack check. It was our first chance EVER to have a totally hack free competitive scene, and they blew it.

NoDice said:
Well, from what I have been reading- people are separating Pokemon into 3 different types now. Illegal, Legit, and Legal.

I forgot about those terms. :/
I guess there are legit ones, but I'm not happy about it! ;D

I wonder if GF will eventually put in a patch making all "legit" Pokémon illegal.
Strip them of their pentagons!

NoDice said:
Well, from what I have been reading- people are separating Pokemon into 3 different types now. Illegal, Legit, and Legal.

I wonder if GF will eventually put in a patch making all "legit" Pokémon illegal.

Well, hopefully they patch the game AND patch Transporter to disallow unreleased Hidden Abilities. OR, they could release a NEW Safari add on using existing friend codes to give access to the missing HAs, or update the existing Safari to allow obtaining of all starters and various other Pokemon with Hidden Abilities. I would really like to see some of the unreleased HA's and use them, but through completely legal means(lookin at you SF Feraligatr ^_^).

NoDice said:

Well, hopefully they patch the game AND patch Transporter to disallow unreleased Hidden Abilities. OR, they could release a NEW Safari add on using existing friend codes to give access to the missing HAs, or update the existing Safari to allow obtaining of all starters and various other Pokemon with Hidden Abilities. I would really like to see some of the unreleased HA's and use them, but through completely legal means(lookin at you SF Feraligatr ^_^).

I hope not, as I have a hard enough time of getting all the Safari mon in XY already. I only have about half of them!

I currently have obtained 678/718 Pokemon. My pokedex is only missing legendary pokemon. Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter being delayed is preventing me from completing my pokedex.

NoDice said:

I kinda agree with this, but what if they released these Pokémon as events in the future? It would not surprise me If they did a HA Starter event someday...

Reggie McGigas said:
I kinda agree with this, but what if they released these Pokémon as events in the future? It would not surprise me If they did a HA Starter event someday...

I'd love for that one day, as long as they're actual events and not exclusive 'buy at walmart' download codes. Like the Iron Fist Chimchar a few years back.

And like KiKi said, I could have the shiny charm by now :`(
Hurry up Bank! :)

MrSquarepants said:

Seriously!? Hmm for some reason I remember actually going to dream world getting one. But maybe I'm getting old and confusing it for something else.

definitely remember sending some pokemon to dream world... really stupid process iMO. Or... I got it from a trade... :s but I dont play competitively so you are most likely correct. The game I had it in no longer exists (lost it at work) and I was gonna buy a new copy of White if you can even still Dream World Snivy...

anyway I'm getting off the subject. Any news when it's coming out?

Well at least you can get on the eShop. Every time I try it says that it's down for my region.

EDIT: Hmmm, well, howdy doody! I can actually go on the eShop now. However once inside I still get these annoying error codes that kick me out. Beats me.

It wouldn't be so bad if Nintendo would announce a tentative date on when they hope to see it released, and what they will do about the one month free subscription, However even when trying to find out this info and contact their customer service, the website encountered an error and couldn't fulfill my request. I guess until they come up with at least a little more info, everyone is gonna continue to flood their website and eShop and continue to make the delay longer. Kinda sucks, but that's what happens.

^Maybe they will be extra nice and give us a longer free period or a free Legendary or rare Pokemon.

For those that already have PokeBank, did you already receive the Celebi? Did you pick it up from the PokeCenter, or was it in the PokeBank?

momoxmomo said:
^Maybe they will be extra nice and give us a longer free period or a free Legendary or rare Pokemon.

For those that already have PokeBank, did you already receive the Celebi? Did you pick it up from the PokeCenter, or was it in the PokeBank?

Due to the unfortunate delay of Pokémon Bank, those who download and use the service by xxxx, will recieve a shiny Xerneas. :)

An extension to the trial would be reasonable, but would lose Nintendo/GameFreak even more money.
I'd like to see it happen but I have a feeling it won't :/

OMG a shiny Xerneas would make me do backflips all day!

They should have something nice to give us like when GTA V gave you 500k for their failed online experience launch. Although it took them forever to finally give that fake money...

They said the free trial won't be extended, but the trial will officially start when the service is relaunched (meaning everyone gets the 1 month or so, depending on when they get it fixed).

So Japanese users who downloaded Pokémon Bank before it was taken down, regained access to PokéTransporter today.
Does this mean we'll be seeing the Bank released soon!?

I'm kinda pissed that Japan gets access to it again before us but I guess it's only right since Pokemon comes from Japan.

Well this gives us a chance to see if the hack checker is fixed and how good it is. But online battles crawling with legendaries is irritating the s#!t outta me and I'm just watching PIMPNITE battle online. It's no wonder I have no interest in playing competitive.

Edit: oh yea so if youre in Japan you get an Inkay with an ability that doubles prize money but no plans for USA OR UK. That hopefully means we something better than a special Inkay or... well I'll be very upset but not much I can do except pretend I'm Geno from Super Mario RPG and show them why I'm so AWESOOOOOME~! *newgrounds parody reference*

Back