Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Wants; TRU~Shaymin & Regigigas..WiFi's Down!)

-Dialga Master- said:
Just so you know shiny Celibi and Jirachi are impossilbe to get so they are hacked.
Celebi is....as for the Jirachi, it's the Wish Maker one.

Electimortar said:
Light Venusaur said:
CML for up to 12 Shiny's for that PCP of yours.

Ummm what shinnies are you going to offer?

There on my 1st page of this thread.

Err I'll take any 12 legit legends that you have.

^My:
  • 1: Origin-Tina (jp Plat. Giratina)/or English DP.
  • 2: Lapras
  • 3: Wish-Vee (Wishing Eevee)
  • 4: Mew (It's an Event one)
  • 5: Pichu (not PCP,,,but will glady give you a clone back of it)
  • 6: Slowpoke (well Slowking)
  • 7: Blissey (It's been EV'd by Echosong...plz give them credit for doing it for me)
  • 8: Ice-Balling Mudkip
  • 9: Ralts (male or female or both)
  • 10: Jp Poochyena
  • 11: Quick-Attacking Glameow
  • 12: French Palkia

Is this to your likeing?

Err I have most of those, so how about replacing Palkia, Ralts, Pichu, Mew, Wish-Vee, and Origin-Tina for something else?

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Giveing Away Wishing Eevee's on the GTS this weekend only)

^Ok.
  • Old: Wish-Vee, New: Rapidash (the one I use for Wi-Fi Battles or EV'd by Echo)
  • Old: Mew, New: Any Starter (this includes: Pikachu & the Eeveelutions)
  • Old: Pichu, New: Magikarp (or Gyarados)
  • Old: Ralts, New: Shinx (with Fangs or Wild)
  • Old: Origin-Tina, New: Rhyhorn (or evo)
  • Old: Palkia (French), New: Dratini (or TRU Draggy)

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Giveing Away Wishing Eevee's on the GTS this weekend only)

i like leafstorm bulba.
do you have a bold or calm one?

Not right now...however I can breed one for you.

Light Venusaur said:
Not right now...however I can breed one for you.
dont if its too much to ask.
there is a lot more on your list i might want so check mine :D

What did you want for the wish eevees?

pokedude101 said:

What do you have that might intrest me?
*If it's an event Pokémon I'll gladly clone it & give you back the origianal one~just fill out the forms that are on the main post.*

Hey Light venasaur. Im just posting in your thread what I liked from our soon to be trade nagotiation. (cant spell...)

I counted about 6 different pokemon you wanted from me. Since I have several of the shiny Starters now, can we do a 6 for 6 trade? You have SO many shinies I want. lol
Im interested in your Shiny: Typhlosion, Blastoise, Sceptile, Uxie, Kyogre, Meganium.

Light Venusaur said:
^Ok.
  • Old: Wish-Vee, New: Rapidash (the one I use for Wi-Fi Battles or EV'd by Echo)
  • Old: Mew, New: Latias
  • Old: Pichu, New: Latios
  • Old: Ralts, New: Weezing
  • Old: Origin-Tina, New: Rayquaza
  • Old: Palkia (French), New: Groudon

• Fixed :]

I no longer have a Shiny Groudon....unless your happy to have a hacked one from my Bro's game.
As for the Lati's, their part of my Wi-Fi team.....so I don't want to trade them...even if their cloned.

Hmmm, how about switching lati@s and groudon for err Mewtwo, Ninetales, and TRU Dragonite (is it shiny?)

*Go & Re-Read the quote done by: SkittyonWailord*
Mewtwo's hacked, I don't even have a Shiny Vulpix.

Err then change the Dragonite to shiny Dratini and change the other two into suprises :p.

Dose it say that I've got a Shiny Dratini?

You said on you did on your other post.

Light Venusaur said:
pokedude101 said:

What do you have that might intrest me?
*If it's an event Pokémon I'll gladly clone it & give you back the origianal one~just fill out the forms that are on the main post.*

I meant the ones on the GTS that you are giving away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back