Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Giveing Away Wishing Eevee's on the GTS this weekend only)

I did....but then I said that I didn't have one (as I was in the middle of hatching 3 boxes of Dratini Eggs....with none of them being Shiny).

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Giveing Away Wishing Eevee's on the GTS this weekend only)

Light Venusaur,are you ready for are trade?you want japanese deoxys right?

I've just rang PikaFlash & he'll be @ my place to do the cloneing around lunch-time (12ish GTM+10), then I can I trade.

Light Venusaur said:
I've just rang PikaFlash & he'll be @ my place to do the cloneing around lunch-time (12ish GTM+10), then I can I trade.
sure. by the way what's about the wishing evee's on gts?

It's a fan-made event which I'm doing for the weekend....as Monday's my 27th B'day.

this weekend i'll be sure to get one of those evee's.btw tell me when you can trade.

Are you ready to trade?

^Yeah, but I 4got to clone the Spritomb.
Want something else.....that I can do the GTS glitch.

take your time cloneing spritonmb but for now see you on wi-fi trade deoxys.

Yeah, I can do that.
Now it was PBR's Buzz's Evo for the Deoxys.

my pearl friend code is 0044-4515-0597.

My Diamond's FC: 0989 3436 6928~Name: Sakura.
I'll be inviting in the room for you.

thanks now about spritomb what do you want for it?

Just a simply Lil-Ol' Eevee will do.
(Will suppy the egg if you don't have one)

don't have evee but do have latios from emerald cloneing glitch.want it?

Ok, Latios is fine.
*No Nickname....but could u clone a Rare Candy?*

Yeah but can't trasfer any pokemon from emerald till tommrow.platinum friend code is 4812-4811-5394.will you be using dimond again?

Yep, sure will be....do u think that you can add either a Rare Candy or another Cherish Ball to the Latios (as 2morrow's (the 6th) is my B'day?

my platinum dosen't have those items but do you want a pokemon fossil?

No, thanx...as I can breed for them on Daimond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back