Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going!)

Guy89: LV is back and says she's interested in the Japanese ANNIV-2010 Mew. She also says she wants 2 clones of the Feebas, if that is possible. Also, she says she'll remake your banner, free of charge.

Lmk what you decide. Thank you.

Shadelon said:
Guy89: LV is back and says she's interested in the Japanese ANNIV-2010 Mew. She also says she wants 2 clones of the Feebas, if that is possible. Also, she says she'll remake your banner, free of charge.

Lmk what you decide. Thank you.

I could after you traded it to me give you 2 clones of it. It would be fine with me for the 10th Aniv. Mew. If she really wants to she can redo my banner and I'll look at it, and see if it is better than pokenerd's.

RED DAWN
If you could, I would like the Pokemon Ranch Mew. I can trade a Mattle Ho-Oh for it. If you will take this offer, let me know. I currently don't have my friend code with me, sorry.

^Sorry, but I already have that Ho-Oh.

Can a mod please delete Gears General's post. I find it very rude and harrassing.

Edit: Thank you.

What do you want for these Pokemon?

Ditto
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Chickorita
Totodile.

Thanks. If you wan junks I can do that or if you want to trade a Pokemon for each one they will need to be cloned and I need the Pokemon transfered onto my Platinum Please. Use my Pearl FC for EV'd and Shiny Pokemon and 10th Anniversary Pokemon and use my Diamond FC for events if you want those as well Thanks. I need those 6 on Platinum and whatever Pokemon you pick I need cloned right away first. Thanks.:)

I'll have to get back to you on that, Ash.

My wants that u have: shiny ditto(if u have), shiny giratina, shiny latios, shiny latias, shiny arceus, griseous orb (if u have). check out my thread
for a trade

LV MIGHT have a Shiny Ditto, I'd have to ask her, but she is not here at this time.

I have Giratina, but am very weary about trading it.

LV is the only one here at our Trading Shack who has Latios or Latias shiny at all, but if you bother to read the first post, neither are up for trade.

Shiny Arceus can NOT be obtained right now except by hacking.

And Griseous Orb CAN NOT be traded on Wifi because it is immediately taken off the Pokemon when you enter the wifi room.

Shadelon said:
LV MIGHT have a Shiny Ditto, I'd have to ask her, but she is not here at this time.

I have Giratina, but am very weary about trading it.

LV is the only one here at our Trading Shack who has Latios or Latias shiny at all, but if you bother to read the first post, neither are up for trade.

Shiny Arceus can NOT be obtained right now except by hacking.

And Griseous Orb CAN NOT be traded on Wifi because it is immediately taken off the Pokemon when you enter the wifi room.
bottom line all i want is a DITTO shiny or not do u have one

I find the way you're asking a little rude. No I do not have any extra Dittos, and LV's wifi is down at this time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your offer.

I'm posting to remind you guys that I do have an EV training service. Check my Dark Corner in the first post for details.

Thank you.

Could you Ev train me a Honchkrow in SpA and Hp

Kyroid: I need the exact EV spread and move set. Like 252 SpA, 252 HP, 4 Def, or what not. Also you will need to provide the Honchkrow. But yes I can do it.

Next time, please use the form provided in my Dark Corner, under the EV training service section.

LV or Shdelon do you have any dragon scales and or kings rocks? I need 2 of each item please. Thanks.:)

I'm sorry, I have absolutely 0 of each of those. And LV's wifi is still down at this time.

I thought PikaFlash was going to fix that though. Thanks anyway though.:)

He's been unable to fix it as of late. Sorry.

^As he's leg is in a cast...& it's not coming off til the 15th of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back