Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going!)

Ok sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I took note of a couple of legends on your list, but I'm going to wait for LV to come online so I can confer with her. I'll get back to you as soon as I have made a choice.

PS: How the heck do you have the Enigma Stone Latios when the Enigma Stone is a WiFi event that hasn't even been released yet?

Ok we have come to a decision. LV and I both think that this one will cover the Draggy:

-Suicune Lvl 76 (Distant Land, Jolly)

Does that work for you?

Sure. Just tell me when you can trade =)

Well I can trade now. Use my Diamond FC.

K, will do.

EDIT:

Sorry. Once I clicked Suicune, didn't let me choose something else, so I just restarted my DS.

It's ok. You should send over the pokemon I'm EV training for you first though.

You almost done with the EV'ing? I thought you were gonna be done fairly quickly, so I've been kinda sitting here in the Wi-Fi room waiting since we traded >.<

I just now got to it. Sorry. I'll let you know by PM when it's finished.

Transaction complete. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Ensiger. Please come again. ;)

Added a link to my rep thread in my Dark Corner. Everyone I have traded with, please leave rep for me.

I was wondering where your rep thread is =P

I was just cheking to see if you're still interested in the Sir Aaron Riolu Egg?

^Yeah, I am.....but my WiFi's still down atm.

Ok.
Would you PM me when it's up and you're ready to trade please?

When she gets her wifi up finally, there will likely be a big announcement here. ;)

okay the pie warrior was a different person it was my bro using my friend code scene he didn't have the pal pad yet.!

oh and if your report me for posting here.... un-rightful because " Blacklist (Those who I won’t battle/trade with):
YOU CAN NEVER GET OFF THE BLACKLIST~SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING US!!!" Quoth: Light Venusaur

If you're asking to get off the blacklist, don't bother. As you pointed out yourself, you can never come off of it.

Whether it was you, your brother, or your dog for all I care, you broke the rules. For that you were blacklisted.

chillychina said:
okay the pie warrior was a different person it was my bro using my friend code scene he didn't have the pal pad yet.!

oh and if your report me for posting here.... un-rightful because " Blacklist (Those who I won’t battle/trade with):
YOU CAN NEVER GET OFF THE BLACKLIST~SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING US!!!" Quoth: Light Venusaur

i didn't remember me asking i was just saying that stuff :D listing my reasons for getting on it unjustifiably and without a vote. The bill of wrights say you need to have a vote :D not really. but you need a vote from a random set of people who cannot be you or LV that are the Judge or the jury and you cannot persuade then to vote guilty. thanks for listening. he he he i out did you!

don't fight back i will win!

I am not arguing over it here anymore. The point is you stay blacklisted, whether you think it was justifiable or not. We don't take rule breakers lightly here.

Now please. Back on topic. If you want to argue over it some more, PM me. Otherwise, please drop it. This thread is for trading, NOT for arguing over something that can not and will not be changed, i.e. the blacklist.

I have a Navel Rock Lugia and Ho-oh. Im interested in a Shaymin

Ok.....First of all, NEVER PM us. We do NOT ever negotiate deals over PM. Read the rules. They're there for a reason.

I don't need either of those. But maybe LV would like them. I'm not sure about my Shaymin. I will have to look at it again to see if it activates the event in HGSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back