Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

The Shaymin I have is not TRU. It's the Platinum flower paradise one. But it will still unlock the event.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

LV: so my PALCITY Manaphy for one of your TRU Shaymins?

LV's wifi is down at this time, Mtglax. My platinum flower paradise Shaymin will do the trick. But first I think LV would prefer that we confirm that your PALCITY Manaphy is legit and not hacked to look like the real thing.

EDIT: Please fill out the hack check form found in the first post so that we can get it looked at.

Caught in Cherish Ball, Pokemon Event 07, OT 07147 or 57 i forget... Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50... Heart Swap, etc.

Ot: 07157

Please just fill out the hack check form found in the first post.

Level : 50
OT : パルシティ
ID : 07157
Ball : Cherish
Ribbon : Classic

Thank you. We'll get back to you.

Ok, Ill be back on in 3 3/4 hours

You didn't fill all of it.

srry, what ever shaymin you have for a cloned TRU arceus with a masterball, a rare candy, or any plate (who will clone it?)

I'm back. For a third time =)

I need new EV'd pokemon for my Wi-Fi team. Here it is.

Your nickname: Ensiger
Your FC: 1119-1499-7593
Pokemon 1 Species: Mudkip
Pokemon 1 Nature: Careful
Pokemon 1 desired EV spread: 64 Def, 252 Hp, 192 Sp. Def (already has 60 def, 100 Hp, and 100 Sp. Def)
Pokemon 1 desired move set: It'll already have it.
Pokemon 2 Species: Bronzor
Pokemon 2 Nature: Relaxed
Pokemon 2 desired EV spread: 252 Hp, 36 Atk, 156 Def, 64 Sp. Def
Pokemon 2 desired move set: Explosion (when it's a Bronzong), Gyro Ball, Earthquake, and Stealth Rock

Okie doke. Standard fee of a legend ok by you?

Sure. Pick one ya like from my thread (even a shiny, I don't really care).

Okie doke. I'll look at that when LV wakes up, and get back to you.

I'll be waiting til then =P

Meh. I'm going to go to the library. How about when I return, you just send over Mudkip and Bronzor (to my Diamond as always, what I've come to call the Darkness League Boot Camp hehe) and I'll EV train them then, and just wait for LV to wake up in about 3-4 hours to pick out the payment.

I'm bored right now anyway. lol.

Btw, I can now candy them also, if you would like. (And note to all, I no longer need candies or master balls, I've got plenty now)

Ill get the Manaphy's stats in a few.

Special Announcement: I can now clone! If you would like your pokemon cloned, let us know. Our fee is simply a clone of the pokemon you ask us to clone for you.

Shadelon: I will at somepoint here be asking for 2 EV'ed pokemon.

LV: what would it take to get a Clone of the Flower Paradise Shaymin? its JPN correct?

Sure, just remember to use my form. And remember that you will need to provide the pokemon.

LV may have a JPN Flower Paradise Shaymin obtained through the glitch on her JPN Pearl. But as it is from D/P it will not unlock the event on Platinum or HGSS. I have a Flower Paradise Shaymin, not JPN, from Platinum that will unlock the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back