Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Right now I'm just trying to get as many different shaymin as I can get. So LMK what you/she would want for a clone of it

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Honestly, Richkid you're the third person in bout a week to make an offer on at least one of our Shaymin. What the heck is with people and Shaymin lately? *eye roll*

LV's WiFi is down currently, so you'll probably have to make due with mine for the time being at least until LV gets her wifi working again.

Do you guys have an Embedded Tower Groudon that I can borrow temporarily?

I have one. Actually a couple as I cloned it. But how do I know that you will return it when you are done with it?

Simple. I will give you my starter pokemon that I heavily rely on, Feraligatr.
EDIT: Until we trade back, of course.

Hm. Okay. I cloned it anyway. Use my pearl FC.

Use the code for Heartgold in my bio.
EDIT: I will return it tomorrow because I have to go to bed early.

I will need your FC.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't see your post. (stupid email subscription....)

EDIT 2:I am waiting on Wifi at this very moment.

I had to go to bed early. PM me when you can.

I try not to PM when I can help it...

I'm up now.

OK, meet you on!

OT:パルシティ
OT Gender: red/pink
ID:07157
EVs (if known/estimated): UT
IVs (if known/calculated): UT
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic:Often Scatters things. Happily eats anything.
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor, Heart Swap
Current Level: 50
Level Caught at: 50
Location received: Pokemon Event 07
Current Stats: 173/105/118/108/108/117
Pokeball caught in: Cherish

Thank you MTG. >.> Certainly took you long enough. We'll get back to you.

hhahha sorry bout that man i was seeing if i could trade to anybody else first

Done! Ready to trade back?

Yep. Meet you on Wifi.

OK. Thanks for the loan!

Anytime, Joey.

What would you accept for your shiny Chimchar?

What do you have to offer?

(Note: The Chimchar will be cloned before I ever trade it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back