Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Eduard said:
It matters to me. Lets get online. Bring both Charizard and Charmeleon.

Then I'll choose which one I would like to keep.

HeartGold 0775 6434 7929 Eduard

Ok ok, don't need to get snippy about it man. I just found it confusing is all. Which ever one you want, they would have to be cloned before I trade them. And I never said I was accepting your offer of shiny Shaymin, I said I'd think about it....but if you must examine them, use my Diamond FC, found in my profile under my bio.

Porygon-X said:
Aww man....

Any way, I really want your Shiny Rotom too. I didn't see that on my first pass. lol

I can get you just about any plates, but mostly toxic.

I don't need any plates either, I should update that too. I have all of them already. Sorry.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

So you can't trade the shiny Rotom?

I can trade either Rotom, Giratina, or Azurill. Or all three don't matter to me. It just depends on what you have to offer.

I didn't mean to sound rude or on top of the game at all, I'm just trying to close this deal before I leave. I'll get online to examine your pokes. :)

How about a Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger + Toxic Plate? Would that be worth 2?

No it wouldn't. Like I said I don't need any plates, I have all of them.

Hmmm, Ok.

What would you want with the Manaphy, to make it worth 2?

What do you have to offer, other than plates, rare candies, and master balls?

I'll be waiting for you in the trading room. I already added you.

Lv 100 Jirachi Migrated from Hoenn. I got it from the GTS, so i'm not sure about Ligit-ness.

And a Palkia lv 100, Modest nature, and knows Thunder.

Also, I have just about every item, so LMK.

It's late here, I'll have to continue tomorrow. ;)

Eduard said:
I'll be waiting for you in the trading room. I already added you.

Honestly, I've been waiting in the wifi room for about 5 minutes.

Porygon-X said:
Lv 100 Jirachi Migrated from Hoenn. I got it from the GTS, so i'm not sure about Ligit-ness.

And a Palkia lv 100, Modest nature, and knows Thunder.

Also, I have just about every item, so LMK.

Hm. Let me mull it over. I'll get back to you.

Really? So have I. How come I cannot see you? I added your SS friend code found in your bio.

I said use my Diamond FC, Eduard.....All of my shinies, legends, and events are on Diamond. Not SS. SS I use for battling purposes.

Oh, right.

I'll get online in a minute after I finish adding you. (Edit: Okay I'm there)

I still don't see you in there.....Are you sure you added my DIAMOND FC?

Yes, I'm completely sure. I double checked.. :[

I think you must have gotten something wrong somewhere man. Cause I know I have yours entered correctly.

This is the FC I used.

1591-4791-3939

and this is mine, 0775 6434 7929

I don't know if my name ingame matters but its Eduard.. I added you as Shade.

I think you must have entered some numbers wrong in your game. Other than that it should work.

I have triple checked both my numbers and yours.

Im online on the Union room, the one in the middle on the top floor.

I'm typing my number again.. off my game (I'll double check I typed this correctly)

0775 6434 7929

and off my game's Pal Pad I am retyping your gamer FC

1591 4791 3939 (I typed this only looking at my game not at your bio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back