Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

That would be a fine trade. Or I can clone Azelf for you if you like.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Nah I'll do it. My DS should be back soon. Apparently Nintendo received it today, fixed it, and its on its way back.

My DS is now home safe and sound and that means, I can not clone once more. :D Thank you for your patience.

Ok, i'm pretty much desperate. LV, can you IV breed? I really need something for the VGC.

soz pdc, I can't IV breed.
But I can get u any nature you want...so that u can EV it (but u'll have to gimme a week so that I can get to a WiFi spot (as mine's down atm)).

LV can't IV breed, and her wifi is down anyway.

I'm really sorry, but I don't IV breed either. LV only breeds egg moves, stuff like that. Sorry, neither of us offer an IV breeding service.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now w/Breeding Center~Will breed for VCG (not IV's)

I have added a few new shinies to my Dark Corner (look for the big Umbreon banner in the first post). The new shinies are:

4 more Eevee
Another Azelf
Another Mesprit
Another Giratina
Uxie
Magnemite

So kinda a big update.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now w/Breeding Center~Will breed for VCG (not IV's)

Do either of you guys have any Pokewalker events that I do not have? If so see my thread for the ones I already have. They start at my Shiny Ho-oh. Scroll up from my Shiny Ho-oh to see what I have. My HG/SS events are at the bottom of my first post above my want list.:)

Well LV's wifi is still down at this time...

I barely do anything with catching pokemon on the Pokewalker. But I do have 2 Horsea and a Wailmer from the Pokewalker.

Shadelon said:
Well LV's wifi is still down at this time...

I barely do anything with catching pokemon on the Pokewalker. But I do have 2 Horsea and a Wailmer from the Pokewalker.

Ok. What do you want for all 3 and can you clone? If not I will have to get my events cloned unless you want some of my cloned PCNY events and I can trade now if you want those. How soon before her Wi-Fi is back up? Last time I heard it was going to e fixed around the 15th of March or something like that.:)

xxashxx said:
Ok. What do you want for all 3 and can you clone? If not I will have to get my events cloned unless you want some of my cloned PCNY events and I can trade now if you want those. How soon before her Wi-Fi is back up? Last time I heard it was going to e fixed around the 15th of March or something like that.:)

We really don't know at this time. We hope soon. But we really don't know.

Yes I can clone... But only on my Pearl, cause I refuse to use AR on my SS. I honestly don't know what I'd want for them cause I'm not really a collector. LV is more of a collector than I. I'd have to confer with her when she gets home from work.

PS: When I looked at your thread, I caught a glimpse of your battle rules....I have to say you have some really dumb and overly strict rules man. Sorry, but I really think you need to loosen up on your battling rules. Cause I don't know anyone who would battle by those rules, honestly. Just my 2 cents.

Shadelon said:
We really don't know at this time. We hope soon. But we really don't know.

Yes I can clone... But only on my Pearl, cause I refuse to use AR on my SS. I honestly don't know what I'd want for them cause I'm not really a collector. LV is more of a collector than I. I'd have to confer with her when she gets home from work.

PS: When I looked at your thread, I caught a glimpse of your battle rules...I have to say you have some really dumb and overly strict rules man. Sorry, but I really think you need to loosen up on your battling rules. Cause I don't know anyone who would battle by those rules, honestly. Just my 2 cents.

LOL. Not everone does like my rules. I don't enforce them on every battle but some battles I do. If you don't agree with any rules I can let them go if we ever battle in the future. I state in my thread that if you don't agree I can let them go for our battles. There are a few members that don't mind though.:) Can you clone on Platinum or Diamond? That would give you more of a chance to clone. Ok. How about we trade on the weekend since I am waiting on a major trade and I have been waiting since Monday. The guy has not been on for a few days on SPP and he was on for 5 minutes then the site went down so hopefully he will be on soon or tomorrow. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
LOL. Not everone does like my rules. I don't enforce them on every battle but some battles I do. If you don't agree with any rules I can let them go if we ever battle in the future. I state in my thread that if you don't agree I can let them go for our battles. There are a few members that don't mind though.:) Can you clone on Platinum or Diamond? That would give you more of a chance to clone. Ok. How about we trade on the weekend since I am waiting on a major trade and I have been waiting since Monday. The guy has not been on for a few days on SPP and he was on for 5 minutes then the site went down so hopefully he will be on soon or tomorrow. Thanks.:)

I only clone on my Pearl.

I personally only go by Standard OU rules, except for Freeze Clause, cause personally I've never agreed with that. There's no way to control it. There is absolutely no move in the entire game with more than a 25% chance of freezing. It's entirely based on luck.

Shadelon said:
I only clone on my Pearl.

I personally only go by Standard OU rules, except for Freeze Clause, cause personally I've never agreed with that. There's no way to control it. There is absolutely no move in the entire game with more than a 25% chance of freezing. It's entirely based on luck.

I HATE clauses. I think they are all pointless except for the force a tie one and the Spieces clause. The rest are pointless.:)

Well I use some clauses....and some bans too.

LOL just like the Battle Tower XD. Now they hax so bad. Once you get up to match 51 all noves become Super Effective against you and start using items like Bright Powder so your attacks miss a lot more than they should.:)

Bright Powder I believe is banned with the Evasion Ban. Garchomp caused some problems in OU with bright power, that's why it went to Uber.

ANYWAY. We're getting off topic here. I will have to confer with LV when she gets home from work.

I would like to know the IVs and natures for the Palkias, Kyogres, and Azelfs. CML.

>.> IV checking is going to take some time cause I don't use AR for that. I only do IV battles for checking IV's. I'll get to it when I have the time.

Shadelon said:
Bright Powder I believe is banned with the Evasion Ban. Garchomp caused some problems in OU with bright power, that's why it went to Uber.

ANYWAY. We're getting off topic here. I will have to confer with LV when she gets home from work.

I can trade now if you are ready to trade. What do you want for the events?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back