Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now w/Breeding Center~Will breed for VCG (not IV's)

hipoke said:
I would like to know the IVs and natures for the Palkias, Kyogres, and Azelfs. CML.

I looked at your list, and honestly, you don't have anything that would interest me in the slightest, at least not for 3 legends. I don't trade legends very easily. Especially not good IV ones.

xxashxx said:
I can trade now if you are ready to trade. What do you want for the events?:)

I still have to confer with LV. I forgot all about it last night.....you know how it is. When I get to talking to my girlfriend about other things sometimes things slip my mind. :p Sorry.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now w/Breeding Center~Will breed for VCG (not IV's)

Oh ok. Thanks anyway. Baaaaaaaaad Shadelon Baaaaaaaaaad. LOL XD.:)

Ok let's leave the random talk to PM please.....

I'll talk to LV when she wakes up (as she's taking a nap currently)....maybe...There's other things we need to talk about too....I won't get into that.

Shadelon said:
Ok let's leave the random talk to PM please.....

I'll talk to LV when she wakes up (as she's taking a nap currently)....maybe...There's other things we need to talk about too...I won't get into that.

Not a problem just let me know when you are ready. Thanks.:)

Ok Ash, she says to post an offer and she will consider it.

What doe she want for those 3 Pokewalker events? The 2 horsea and Wailmer? Thanks. I sent her a PM also because I could not post here yet so she has a PM just in case too.:)

Just post an offer and she'll consider it.

LV: What do you want for you Pokewalker Horsea and Wailmer? What are their levels? I may or may not haver the Horsea but not sure.:) Thanks.:)

They're around 15-20.

Ash, I'm tired of repeating myself. Please just offer something.

Oh ok. How about my VGC 09 Milotic both English and Japanese and my Japanese VGC WCS Shiny Eevee? All 3 of these events are Shiny as they are from VGC Here and WCS in Japan. They are all legit too.:)

Your nickname: Victor
Your FC: 2579 5914 8359
Pokemon 1 Species: Zapdos
Pokemon 1 Nature: Bold
Pokemon 1 desired EV spread: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Pokemon 1 desired move set: Thunderbolt, Roost, Heat Wave, Roar

Can you do that for me?

Yep I sure can. You just need to provide the Zapdos and I'll get right on it.

Alright, PM me when you're ready

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (For all of your Pokémon VG needs)

New Name, same stuff to trade with & for.

When I can, can I borrow an Arceus from here? I need it for the Dragon Trio/ Shinto Ruins thing.

I really should start cloning those things. ALOT. Yea I can hook you up man. Just say when.

Just to let you know, it will not be a while until this, mostly because I got grounded just because I used self-defense on my brother that was beating on me.

Joey: Plz stop using red, as it's annoying & the color red means anger to me (maybe you could use blue or purple...a calming color (like SotH's green).

Sorry, I am accustomed to using it everywhere. However, I will stop here with the red, but everywhere else, I will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back