Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (For all of your Pokémon VCG needs)

Nope sorry, we're after Shinies, events, and for me, Legends. And don't you dare try offering Rotom, unless it's Shiny. I have said it TOO many times to count but still no one gets it, Rotom is NOT a Legend.

I have a Flychu if you are interested. I would like something along the lines of a pixie or a dragon if you deem it worthy.

Normal, I'm afraid. I was happy just to get it. Also, if the trade goes through, can it please be cloned?

Shadelon would any of your latioses, latiases, and the WISHMKR Jirachi have a timid nature perhaps?

Joeypals!! said:
Normal, I'm afraid. I was happy just to get it. Also, if the trade goes through, can it please be cloned?

No I mean are you asking for a normal or Shiny Dragon or Pixie?

Springi said:
Shadelon would any of your latioses, latiases, and the WISHMKR Jirachi have a timid nature perhaps?

Only a single Latios that would have to be cloned before it is ever traded.

Oh... Shiny if you can clone, normal if you can't.
EDIT: The Flychu will also have to be cloned.

Bumpity bump bump...

LV's not really feeling well, so I will be taking over all offers for a little while.

Joey: Sorry for not replying for a while. As LV often gets busy, I often do too. You see I'm a writer, and I'm trying to finish a book by a certain deadline.

Hm...Personally, I don't consider Pokewalker pokemon to be events, not even ones with special moves. Pikachu is still a common to me no matter where it's caught, ingame or the Pokewalker. The PBR Pikachus would be a different story as those are obtained via a mystery gift card. But Fly or Surf on Pikachu is rare enough to consider that particular Pikachu rarer than most. As such I deem it worthy of a legend, but not a shiny, and definitely not a shiny legend. So pick a normal 'dragon' or pixie please. This won't have to be cloned because I have dozens of normal pixies and dragons and can get more anytime I want (Restarting FTW).

My Flychu needs to be cloned. Hmm... I am liking Mesprit or Dialga, your choice.

Joey did you forget LV's feelings about red font here?

I have plenty of Mesprit. So it shall be that.

You want me to clone your Flying Pikachu? Cause I can only clone on Pearl, and all of my legends are on Diamond.

Oy! I need a note attached to me or something. And yes please! Just so I do not mess up again, we traded with Diamond last time, yes?

You know I suggested that very thing to LV just now. I said, "Perhaps we should glue a post it note to his forehead."

Yes I believe so. If it was for EV training it likely was, because that's where I do all of my EV training (this may change next year). You will have to send the Pikachu to my Pearl to be cloned first, then I transfer back both to you and do the official trade with my Diamond. As I said, all of my legends are on Diamond. For that matter so are all of my shinies and most of my commons....

Sorry Joey, you really need to learn to stop with that color as it upsets LV. And now is not the best time in the world to upset her.

is anybody willing to trade a shiny buneary and pachirisu for a level100 loupunny and a starraptor

I'm sorry I only have a shiny Buneary (actually a few), I do not have a shiny Pachirisu. And even so, I'm very sorry but lv 100 Lopunny and Staraptor aren't worth shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back