Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (For all of your Pokémon VCG needs)

LV: Is the Hadou Shiny Mew you gave me a legit one? Beautiful Lies told me it might be a hacked one I am only just asking because she said it might be hacked. Thanks.:)

LV says the Mew is indeed legit as she got it herself.

if you can clone my tru arceus like 3-4 times ill give you 1 of them lmk if you can thanks

Shadelon said:
LV says the Mew is indeed legit as she got it herself.

Oh ok. That is all I needed. Thanks for the help.:)

420masta1992 said:
if you can clone my tru arceus like 3-4 times ill give you 1 of them lmk if you can thanks

I would need to find my other DS before I can clone. LV can't clone anything atm cause her wifi is down.

Ash: Both LV and I are finding your posts to be insultive, and we ask that you delete that last post, because it appears to both of us that you're merely trying to ruin our reputation here. LV is going to have the Mew looked at herself.

EDIT: Stuff like that belongs in PM's, period, Ash. I understand that we both have you blocked so you couldn't PM us, but you could have at least just asked us to unblock you temporarily as you have something PRIVATE to talk to us about.

EDIT 2: BTW those links are broken.

EDIT 3: You are unblocked by me for now. Any further correspondences, PM it. And please delete that last post.

I have looked at your "want list" and compiled the event Pokemons I have on it:

JEREMY Psyduck, Palcity Mew, PKFesta Electabuzz (evolved), Pokepark Surskit, Japanese Pokemon Ranch Octillery & Flygon, French Charizard, Italian Entei, German Suicune, PC Tokyo Charmander, YAMAMOTO Wishcash, Pokémon Center Naive Charmander, PC Yokohama Pikachu, K-mart Arceus, TRU Arceus

I'm interested in:

French Berry Fix Zigzagoon, French Ranger Manaphy Egg, Italian Film11 Landim?, Saikyou Salamence, Hayley Phione and Shellos, and NoK Rayquaza

I'll trade my 'have' for my 'wants'. Also, are you able to clone the events to so I could keep a clone?

And I read this somewhere to put RED DAWN in red but I don't know how to make it red xD

Thank you for your offer. That would be LV's list. I will alert her to your offer and she shall get back to you as soon as she can.

Thank you again.

Runaway Victory said:
I have looked at your "want list" and compiled the event Pokemons I have on it:

JEREMY Psyduck, Palcity Mew, PKFesta Electabuzz (evolved), Pokepark Surskit, Japanese Pokemon Ranch Octillery & Flygon, French Charizard, Italian Entei, German Suicune, PC Tokyo Charmander, YAMAMOTO Wishcash, Pokémon Center Naive Charmander, PC Yokohama Pikachu, K-mart Arceus, TRU Arceus

I'm interested in:

French Berry Fix Zigzagoon, French Ranger Manaphy Egg, Italian Film11 Landim?, Saikyou Salamence, Hayley Phione and Shellos, and NoK Rayquaza

I'll trade my 'have' for my 'wants'. Also, are you able to clone the events to so I could keep a clone?

And I read this somewhere to put RED DAWN in red but I don't know how to make it red xD

U do know that I only want UT one's.
Also, I can clone...but only if I go to PikaFlash's house (which is a pain to get to via public transport (aka: 2 trains & 2 buses)) to use his WiFi....& also my Daimond's full, unless I put them onto my HG.

I'm sorry, but no. LV's wifi has been down for quite some time now. We hope to get it fixed soon, but we just don't know at this point in time.

I have a TRU Arceus, a Timid UT Suicune, and Timid UT Extremespeed Dratini. All I want at the moment is a Manaphy (egg or hatched), a Mesprit, a Milotic, and for my three pokemon to be cloned. I am trying to control color the best I can.
EDIT: I now have a Milotic. Can I get a Solrock instead please?

I'll see what I can do, Joe. I have tons to do this week, aside from my oldest god daughter being upset over her sister going off to college, I have alot of plans to make for my birthday, and so much more. I'm not Dialga you know. ;)

I know, I am so flippin' close to completing without cheating with about 24 left to obtain. It is mostly Hoenn. If my brother had not released my Manaphy, Mesprit, and Phione, aside from evolving Croagunk, I would be done there. As for Kanto, I just have 2 families to catch and I need to breed Kabutops and I just need to get either a Shiny Eevee from and auction or bring my Espeon from Platinum onto Heartgold and evolve Crobat for Johto!

Ugh pokedex crap again. >.> I HATE the pokedex. Whoever came up with that idea deserves to be shot, execution style.

As I said, I have a crap load of more important things to worry about. Like how to prevent my oldest god daughter from going suicidal over her sister going to college. I will get to it when I can. Life is more important than a game though.

I know! :D I can wait until you are ready. I will not be able to trade for a week starting the 5th so you know. This is because I will be gone on a week trip.

LV: I have all three movie dogs if you want them. I also have goon Scizor if you are intrested. Thanks. Please PM me or post in my thread. I also have the Latin America Jirachi too.:)

^Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm getting them from MC (once my WiFi's fixed).

Oh yeah cool. Do you need the Latin America Jirachi or the EIULIA Mew? It is an European event. Also getting the NOK Jirachi and trying to get a Wish legit Bagon too. You should check out Neoseeker sometime.:)

EDIT: Did you find out if that Shiny Hadou Mew was a hack or is it a legit one? According to Beautiful Lies it is a hack. Have you had time to check? Just wondering?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back