Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

-.- The wifi room IS NOT on the top floor. It's in the basement.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

:(

Goddamit. Comming.....

Welcome to Pokemon DPP. We were all newbs at one time. Even I. :p

Right, lol.

Anyways, I'm logging off. I'll see you around tomorrow.. Around this same time or earlier..

shadelon: did you find anything for the giratina? just curious if I need to clone anything.

Patience is a virtue, Batman.....Perhaps LV and I should add this as a new rule....I haven't had to time to go look. And generally I like to consult with LV before deciding anything anyway, and she is currently out at this time. When I see anything I will let you know. Just be patient please.

I would very much like to trade for your shiny slowpoke, will trade my shiny surskit for it.

That would be LV's. She's out right now. She'll look at that when she returns. But I should warn you. Her wifi is currently down. So you might have to wait a while for the trade.

Shadelon said:
That would be LV's. She's out right now. She'll look at that when she returns. But I should warn you. Her wifi is currently down. So you might have to wait a while for the trade.

Okay, have an estimated time when she will be back?

About a few hours. She's having a nap right now before she goes to work.

Shadelon said:
About a few hours. She's having a nap right now before she goes to work.

Oh, okay well let her know that I wont be able to reply for about 17- 18 hours (bed time + school).

Wasn't rushing you in the least. I'm in no hurry for trades at the moment. Was just seeing if you skipped my post, that's all.

Oh I don't skip. I'm a man. Men don't skip. We walk and we run. :p

lol sorry, I'm tired. I'll get to you when I can. I'm a writer, and I have a book to finish as well at the moment.

moonpix: sorry, but I already have a shiny Surskit....do you happen to have any shiny that I don't have...yet?

Light Venusaur said:
moonpix: sorry, but I already have a shiny Surskit...do you happen to have any shiny that I don't have...yet?

Darn =\
No I dont have any other shinies. Chaining is hard. :p

Important Notice: My DS broke and so I'm stuck using another DS which the AR will not work on, so until I get my DS fixed I am unable to clone. I apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: My DS is now in its coffin ready to be shipped off to Nintendo. Now I transferred my Nintendo WiFi connection ID to another DS for the time being, so I won't have to change my friend codes when my DS returns from the dead thanks to Nintendo. :p

My DS is on its way to Nintendo to be fixed. Hopefully it will be back soon.

CML for your shiny Azelf, Shadelon

Hm. Shiny Articuno is the only one that caught my eye really. Can you wait until my DS returns?Because I'll need to clone the Azelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back