Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Never mind. I do not have much without Platinum, so nothing would satisfy it.

RE: LV's & Shadelon's Trading Shack (Now with 2 Pokémon Auction's going! & a new shiny)

Ok. NP. Please come again.

Have you decided yet?

Please be patient.

hhahha no prob bro im just checkin in

LV: What nature is the Shiny Charizard?

LV's wifi is currently still down at this time. However I have a shiny Charizard. And a shiny Charmeleon. They are Rash and Adamant.

I actually just got a Bold Charizard from my friend tonight, oddly enough he had one when I was looking. Anyways, I saw you had a Shiny Giratina and was still looking for one. CML and LMK (there is a Garchomp Lvl 100 and Shiny Vaporeon Lvl 80+ that needs to be added to the list)

P.S. Nature doesn't matter so much but still curious.

I'll look tomorrow. It's almost 10pm here and I'm getting tired.

Shiny Shaymin(Not Glitched) for your legit Shiny charmander.

I'm sorry I seem to have misplaced the shiny Charmander. I have shiny Charmeleon and shiny Charizard though.

Shadelon said:
I'm sorry I seem to have misplaced the shiny Charmander. I have shiny Charmeleon and shiny Charizard though.

I would like to have your shiny Charmeleon... only if its legit. for my shiny shaymin.

Well it would have to be cloned first off. Hm. Let me mull it over and I shall get back to you.

PS: It is legit as far as I can tell. I got it in a trade so I can not be totally 100% sure of its legitimacy, but the moves are all legit, stats are legit, and it was hatched from an egg in Solaceon Town. And it is lv 16.

Hatched from an egg? Oh..

How about your Charizard? Is it a starter from the lab or is it hatched too?

I want Shadelon's Shiny Porygon.

I will give just about ANYTHING for it if it's ligament.

Do you want hacked shinies?

Eduard said:
Hatched from an egg? Oh..

How about your Charizard? Is it a starter from the lab or is it hatched too?

Why does it matter if it was hatched from an egg or obtained from Oak???

Porygon-X said:
I want Shadelon's Shiny Porygon.

I will give just about ANYTHING for it if it's ligament.

Do you want hacked shinies?

I don't take any hacks.

Ok, then what do you want? (The Porygon is legit, right?)

I can get you X number of Rare candies.
X number of Master Balls.
X number of Toxic plates.

I'm also interested in your shiny Azuril, and Giritina. But mostly I want your shiny Porygon.

I'm sorry I appear to have misplaced the Porygon....

I just recently did a little spring cleaning on my games, reorganizing all my boxes and moving some pokemon to other games. And it appears in the midst of that, I've lost of a few of my pokemon. (I had an extreme speed Dratini that I seem to have lost too.) I looked all over but I do not see the Porygon anywhere. It seems Porygon is gon (misspelled on purpose, a bit of a pun lol).

And I really should update my wants. I don't need any more rare candies or master balls. I have updated my haves, removing the pokemon I lost, and I've also added Lugia and Hoppip.

Shadelon said:
Why does it matter if it was hatched from an egg or obtained from Oak
It matters to me. Lets get online. Bring both Charizard and Charmeleon.

Then I'll choose which one I would like to keep.

HeartGold 0775 6434 7929 Eduard

Shadelon said:
I'm sorry I appear to have misplaced the Porygon....

I just recently did a little spring cleaning on my games, reorganizing all my boxes and moving some pokemon to other games. And it appears in the midst of that, I've lost of a few of my pokemon. (I had an extreme speed Dratini that I seem to have lost too.) I looked all over but I do not see the Porygon anywhere. It seems Porygon is gon (misspelled on purpose, a bit of a pun lol).

And I really should update my wants. I don't need any more rare candies or master balls. I have updated my haves, removing the pokemon I lost, and I've also added Lugia and Hoppip.

Aww man....

Any way, I really want your Shiny Rotom too. I didn't see that on my first pass. lol

I can get you just about any plates, but mostly toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back