Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got the BIGGEST batch of shiny's on the beach!)

uh, do you want JAP NZone Manaphy? for the JEREMY Slowpoke?

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got the BIGGEST batch of shiny's on the beach!)

^That Slowpoke's on my wants, not haves.

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

I'd like shiny torchic, shiny treeko, and shiny mudkip,. I can offer the crown beasts. If not, can you trade them to my brother in return for those pokemon you wanted stolen? I can clone if needed.

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Well, I only need the Raikou.
Maybe we can work out a deal for the hacks that I'm wanting :)

RED DAWN

Daisuke Club Jirachi UT 08188 for TRU Arceus?

Nickname: ジラーチ
OT: タナバタ
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Red/Pink
ID: 08118
EVs (if known/estimated): None
IVs (if known/calculated):
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Hates to loose.
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest
Current Level: 5
Level Caught at: 5
Location received: Pokemon Fan Club. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5
Current Stats:
HP:25
Atk:16
Def:16
SpA:15
SpD:14
Spe:15
Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball

@reeseace, Don't revive dead threads. Thank you. *Locked*

LV, if you want this opened PM me. :]

*opened upon request*

reeseace00 said:
RED DAWN

Daisuke Club Jirachi UT 08188 for TRU Arceus?

Nickname: ジラーチ
OT: タナバタ
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue) Red/Pink
ID: 08118
EVs (if known/estimated): None
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Hates to loose.
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest
Current Level: 5
Location received: Pokemon Fan Club. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5
Current Stats:
HP:25
Atk:16
Def:16
SpA:15
SpD:14
Spe:15
Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
Do you have a date for it, as I'd like to see if I don't have that date...yet.

Mudkip said:
@reeseace, Don't revive dead threads. Thank you. *Locked*

LV, if you want this opened PM me. :]

*opened upon request*
Thanx.
But if you don't mind....if you post on my thread/s, please don't use grey (just the standad black or blue will be fine).

TCGWC-07: Pikachu~Lv.50 (Hardy, Holding it's Light Ball. Aug 14th, 2007)

gimmeeeeeeeeeeeee

For free only, It was mine in the first place, then I cloned to you, then my diamond game died then i need it back so please CLONE it and pass it onto me !!!

Danke!

^Get me a clone of this years Crobat & I'll get PikaFlash to clone it & pass it onto you.

No elsa, you know that pikachu is a clone of my original one which i lost cauz of my diamond died D:

Hey I am interested in,
.::French Pokémon Events::.
Aura: Mew~Lv.10 (Quirky)

I can offer the gts NOA heracross all three of them, plus a great shop with alot of other things on your want list.

Thank you so much for you time, :D

can u give me the oak's letter

Alvin said:
Is your wi-fi working? I've gotten the shinies I wanted since, but I am interested in that shiny jirachi.
Sadly, it's not quite yet working (as I don't know what I've done do it).

onionknight said:
Hey I am interested in,
.::French Pokémon Events::.
Aura: Mew~Lv.10 (Quirky)

I can offer the gts NOA heracross all three of them, plus a great shop with alot of other things on your want list.

Thank you so much for you time, :D
Sorry, but I'm only intrested in non-english/korean events right now.

bakublade said:
can u give me the oak's letter
It's an in-game event....or are you talking bout the Darkrai?

Hey light that is cool I have got tons of those. Please if you could check here,
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86270&pid=1686838
for something you like I have a monster NoK collection, Internatinal Aura Mew, Channel Jirachi, MANY MANY Japanese events.
cool well I hope you find something you like thank you so much for your time. :D

^Well, I've got my eye's on that Italian Surfing-Pichu.
Is it possiable, that you could hack Surf back on to it once it's been cloned?

What's the OT/ID of your shiny Jirachi?

^Sorry for the 11-day wait.
385.gif
(Yes, I do know that it's from FR/LG)

Nickname: JIRACHI
OT: WISHMKR
OT Gender: Red
ID: 20043
EVs (if known/estimated):
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Somewhat vain. Happily eats anything
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest & Swift
Current Level: 12
Location received: Hoenn
Current Stats: 48/30/32/32/32/32
Pokeball caught in: PokéBall

Very impressive list of shinies. Just fyi, JEREMY Machoke and Haunter were not distributed holding an everstone and so ALWAYS evolved when received at the event - so basically asking for them is literally asking for hacks!

If you file trade PM me and i will send you a bunch of events you're missing for free as I'm feeling generous. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back