Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Sorry, don't like anything you've got....unless you can get a female starter.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Now looking for:
Female Ralts or it's evo's.

Sorry I don't need Eevee if it can learn Baton Pass at level 36, but I do need a level 70 (EXACTLY 70) Umbreon...

sorry I can't get Umbreon's....(as I only have the Japanese game & can't read what vitamin's are what.

New!
Poll has been posted....please vote now!

I can trade Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, and Moon Stones plus the Flame, Icicle, Iron, and Splash plates. I can also trade a metal coat. I need the Johto starters and Charmander (preferably female) and Phione.

graznador said:
I can trade Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, and Moon Stones plus the Flame, Icicle, Iron, and Splash plates.  
I can also trade a metal coat.  I need the Johto starters and Charmander (preferably female) and Phione.
I only have: Chikorita...but I'm working fast on my poke-dex for the Nat. dex & Pal Park.
If you can wait I should be able to do some breeding this weekend.

I can now breed:
Sneasel's (without: Ice Punch)

Hmmm... I voted yes...

hey light venasaur. I'm dropping by to say and the thing about the shiny mightyena

Yep, sure.
I'll reseave a clone of it for you.

Hey LV, are you still in need of a female Ralts? I've got a few sitting around looking for a new home :D

I can also hook you up with any of Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Sun, Moon stones plus Iron(Steel), Splash(Water), Dread(Dark) or Spooky(Ghost) plates and I think I've got a Metal Coat unused somewhere.

Also, I can provide the following yo help complete your Nat. Dex:

Crobat, Cherrim, Purugly, Stuntank, Cleffa, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Drapion, Carnivine, and I think I've got a Chimecho, Abra, Snorlax but I can't recall off the top of my head.

I'm definately after a Phione Egg and a few TM's 01-Focus Punch, 03-Water Pulse and 19-Giga Drain are my major wants.

I'm GMT+10 Sydney-time, but I'm pretty sure I'll be away from a reliable WiFi connection til Sunday evening. You can either PM me or add my MSN and drop me a line when I'm back on.

Edit:I can also breed for female starters if you so desire.

Loldemort said:
Hey LV, are you still in need of a female Ralts? I've got a few sitting around looking for a new home :D
I can also hook you up with any of Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Sun, Moon stones plus Iron(Steel), Splash(Water), Dread(Dark) or Spooky(Ghost) plates and I think I've got a Metal Coat unused somewhere.
Also, I can provide the following yo help complete your Nat. Dex:
Crobat, Cherrim, Purugly, Stuntank, Cleffa, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Drapion, Carnivine, and I think I've got a Chimecho, Abra, Snorlax but I can't recall off the top of my head.
I'm definately after a Phione Egg and a few TM's 01-Focus Punch, 03-Water Pulse and 19-Giga Drain are my major wants.
I'm GMT+10 Sydney-time, but I'm pretty sure I'll be away from a reliable WiFi connection til Sunday evening. You can either PM me or add my MSN and drop me a line when I'm back on.

Edit:I can also breed for female starters if you so desire.

That's ok, I also live in Sydney....so if you know where SGC is...I can do a trade in person....next weekend.

Mega Update!

Do you need pearl version? I have it (english), and may want some shineys

~Daniel

Only Japanese...sorry.
Also I won't be giving my Shiny's away.

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: Eevee's & Pal Park)

Up-Dated!

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread....also has: Eevee's & Pal Park)

I have a Dialgia(holdind Adamant orb lvl 47 not used) if you would like it!!??

;D!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back