Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

What shinys do you have?

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

I'll give you a Mew, Deoxys, and 3 or 4 other things for Glameow, Misdreavus, Sheildon, Shiny Mightyena, Shiny Altaria (once you find it), LV. 100 Venasaur, and LV. 100 Charizard, as long as they are all legit.

-The Guardian of the Sea

My level 100's are legit...but also on my misplaced Sapphire....
Also I can't transfer them over due to lang. lock on the Japanese version.

Light Venusaur said:
I can wait. So what do you want for the Glameow, Misdreavus, Sheildon, Shiny Mightyena, Shiny Altaria (once you find it), LV. 100 Venasaur (once you find it), and LV. 100 Charizard (once you find it)? I'll give Mew, Deoxys, and 3 or 4 other things. Check my "My Player" thread.

-The Guardian of the Sea

Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:
I can wait. So what do you want for the Glameow, Misdreavus, Sheildon, Shiny Mightyena, Shiny Altaria (once you find it), LV. 100 Venasaur (once you find it), and LV. 100 Charizard (once you find it)? I'll give Mew, Deoxys, and 3 or 4 other things. Check my "My Player" thread.

-The Guardian of the Sea
I'll get back to you when you come back from you holiday.

Light Venusaur said:
Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:

-The Guardian of the Sea
If you come up with something, even if I'm away, just post it in my "My Player" thread. I won't be gone until Friday (U.S.), so if you come up with something before then, PM me or post it in my "My Player" thread.

-The Guardian of the Sea

Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:
Lugia58 said:
Light Venusaur said:

-The Guardian of the Sea
If you come up with something, even if I'm away, just post it in my "My Player" thread. I won't be gone until Friday (U.S.), so if you come up with something before then, PM me or post it in my "My Player" thread.

-The Guardian of the Sea

Yep, sure.

Gallade2512 said:
I have a Question LV~
Do you still have that darkrai? What would you trade for it. Just respond however you want. (But be nice, okay?)

Sorry, I don't...only a hacked one
[/quote]
Thats okay. I dont care;)

hi, can i trade ur latias if u hav, shiny prefered, offer lugia/shiny deoxys/lv. 100 latios, lv. 100 rayquaza

No thanx.
I already have one on my Ruby.

well, any latias is ok i just need it for pokedex, i'll give u deoxys if its ok

If you can wait til the weekend I should have Pal Park...then I can give u a clone of a hacked shiny one.

thanks so much^^ just pm me by the weekend then, thanks again^^

Have:
Mew.
Want:
Do you have an Eeveelution of level 50 or 100 with baton pass? Or a Breloom 50 or 100 with spore? I need them. Otherwise I might need Chikorita and a few other things...

Sorry I don't...
But I can get you:
I can now get eggs for:
  • Eevee
  • Spearow
  • Horsea
  • Beldum
  • Togepi
  • Skitty (w/ or w/out Assist)
  • Gastly
  • Gibble
  • Slugma
  • Ponyta
  • Bidoof
  • Piplup
  • Turtwig
  • Riolu
  • Bagon
  • Chansey
  • Geodude
  • Chimchar
  • Girafarig
  • Combee (hatch it urself to see if it's: Male or Female)
  • Poochyena
  • Chikorita
  • Mudkip
  • Bunery
  • Wooper
  • Hoothoot
  • Snorunt
  • Swablu
  • Larvitar
  • Pichu (w/ or w/out: Volt Tackle)

I can try to....
But I'll need to rasie one up to level 36 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back