Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

hey light venasaur, if you want i can give you 6 shiny eevees(hacked and cloned) for free, i just feel like doing it right now, so if you want them PM me,

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Major up-date on site!

Up-Dated!

I would give you a Mew for Phione.

INFERNAPE said:
I would give you a Mew for Phione.
May I have the details on that Mew.
Just fill out this form
Is it a clone:
Shiny:
Name:
HP:
OT:
Where it was caught:
Atk:
Speed:
Def:
Sp. Atk:
Sp. Def:

Major Update!

Do you have a shiny Eevee? I don't care what nature it has (although Timid or Modest are preferred). I'll trade my shiny Machamp and your choice of a Lucky Egg or Light Ball for it.

Sorry I don't yet.....but I do have a Japanese one on my Japanese Pearl.

Do you have a magmortar/magmar boost? I will trade you a froslass for it...

Light Venusaur said:
Sorry I don't yet.....but I do have a Japanese one on my Japanese Pearl.

If the Jap Eevee is shiny, then I'm fine with that.  I just traded my Machamp.  I do however have shiny Rapidash.  That and I'll still add Light Ball or Lucky Egg (your choice).

Is it on my site?
No, I don't have 1. (I only have 3 badges)

Hacked: (Only after Pal Park)
All final evolved & Legendries. On my Japanese Ruby.
Legit: (Cloned after I get the Nat. dex in Emerald & Pal Park)
Mightyena.

i will trade you for a boy shiny bagon and shiny, boy, larvitar

I only have Salamence.

I want Mudkip and TM30 Shadow Ball and am offering a Mew.
Mew<-->Shadow ball TM and Mudkip

You'll need to wait...as I'll need to clone it & need Pal Park.

Mew the source of all said:
I want Mudkip and TM30 Shadow Ball and am offering a Mew.
Mew<-->Shadow ball TM and Mudkip
Is that a legit Mew?
If it is I'll breed you my Mudkip
But I don't have Shadow Ball.

Cyber End Dragon X said:
ok i can wait. is it a boy?
Well I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back