Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

what Shinies do you have that are not hacked?

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Cyber End Dragon X said:
its ok. so when can you get it to me?
I'll PM you.

sorachaos said:
what Shinies do you have that are not hacked?
Look, on the preveus page.

Up-date.

11Little-Fox said:
Which Shinies do you have?
Look @ my site....which is in my links page.

Up date again.

i will trade you for your hacked shinies. look at my thread

Cyber End Dragon X said:
i will trade you for your hacked shinies. look at my thread
I didn't see anything that I liked...anyways....I can get all of those legit from a friend in the US.

New wants added.

New rule has been posted....also new stuff is up.

I didn't read the whole thread *sorry* but I can trade you a legit mew(it's from the toys'r'us promo) when I get the national dex. Maybe a manaphy egg? Also I'd like a pichu w/ volt tackle egg. I can give you skunky

Daisuke said:
I didn't read the whole thread *sorry* but I can trade you a legit mew(it's from the toys'r'us promo) when I get the national dex. Maybe a manaphy egg? Also I'd like a pichu w/ volt tackle egg.  I can give you Skunky

Ok, deal!

Just cause she asked me so politely. Bumpity bump bump.
I've got some or most of the pokes you need I'll get back to you on MSN.

Thanx.
I'll be going out for a bit...so I'll get back to you later.

Up-Date!

I'll trade you a dialga and shaymin for shiny lugia and shiny Kyogre

I have a Question LV~
Do you still have that darkrai? What would you trade for it. Just respond however you want. (But be nice, okay?)

2tala said:
I'll trade you a dialga and shaymin for shiny lugia and shiny Kyogre

Sorry, but I don't need them...as I can get:
Sheimi/Shaymin from my Japanese game
Dairuga from Daimond when I get it (next weekend)
But, thanx for the offer. (mind you my shiny legends are hacks)

Gallade2512 said:
I have a Question LV~
Do you still have that darkrai? What would you trade for it. Just respond however you want. (But be nice, okay?)

Sorry, I don't...only a hacked one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back