Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Well Light Venusaur if you are after more then just a Ditto, could you please tell me?!?! That would be very much appreciated xD

Thanks

Adamant Jirachi....

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

What about your shiny's?
What do you have?

Um i created a thread about the topic of Shiny Location, also mentioning i was loooking for a shiny, due to the fact i do not already own one. But Please is there ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES A SHINY!!!...???

But If not that's ok

Adamant Jirachi....

any legendries? (I'll take them even if it's/their hacked)
Like:
1st Gen: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew
2nd Gen: Entai, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi
3rd Gen: Feebas (maxed out beauty (I know it not a legendry but it's still a Major want), Snorunt (Female, w/Awaking/Dawn Stone (See Feebas)) Regi's (includes: Gigas), Lati's, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys.
4th Gen: Psy trio (Mesprit mainly (as it's pain to catch)), Dairuga, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia, Manaphy.
Or look on my site to see what I need.

i will trade you a mew lv 100 for a aresus even if its hacked as long as it does not total my game do we have a deal?

cool said:
i will trade you a mew lv 100 for a aresus even if its hacked as long as it does not total my game do we have a deal?
Looks like someone didn't read my thread posts (all 4 pages of it)
I ALREADY HAVE A MEW!!! (& IT'S A SHINY ONE!!!)

oh darn sorry about that.:( what do u not have thats a legandary i might have it before june

That's ok, you didn't know.

Light venusaur. battle me now. 2 legends or none yoou decide. single .6-on-6. we have each others codes already.

I can't ATM.....I'm only up to the 2nd Gym....unless I use hacks.

i dont care.
battle me any way. 2 legends.

Light Venusaur these are what i can trade from your list :::

1st Gen: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo
2nd Gen: Suicune,
3rd Gen: Feebas (maxed out beauty! ) Lati's, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi,
4th Gen:Manaphy

okay so please let me know thanks xD

Adamant Jirachi....

AJ: I'll think about it.
Everyone else:
I can now breed.
In stock:
1x Eevee (Female-going for a very good offer)
1x Chikorita (gender coming soon)

Just wondering about that Japanese Eevee of yours. Have you thought of anything that you would trade for it? Please Let me Know xD

thanks.

Adamant Jirachi....

How bout that Mewtwo w/Amulet Coin.

CERTAINLY!

Light Venusaur, i can do that for you.

Your Jap. Eevee, for my Lv. 100 Mewtwo/ Holding. Amulet Coin?

Is This Ok With You?

Also What Lv. is The Eevee? I don't mind im just curious :)

Thanks, Let Me Know xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Just Hatched...so level 1.
I'll finish what I'm doing in the Underground...& I'll meet u in the GTS.

Thanks, for telling me what Level it is. Light Venusaur WAIT!! don't go rushing into trade, for you dont know this yet. I Don't have Dimaond as of yet. I am getting it on june 21st, and i won't be able to trade until then at the earliest. So knowing this now, do you mind being patient and waiting a little bit?. I hope this doesn't affect our trade. Please let me know what you think of this. Thanks,

Adamant Jirachi....

Yeah, that's cool...I'll hold on to it for you.
I hope that you don't mind a Male..as you know female Eevee's are hard to come across..even as babies.

thank You very much light Venusaur for holding it for me :)

Im Very Grateful!!!

Yes a Male is fine with me, female's are hard to come across i know, so male is fine :)

I will hold Mewtwo for You, and i will put you down as a confirm pre-trade :)

thanks Very Much,

You've Pleased The Wish Maker ;p

Adamant Jirachi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back