Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

Hey! Are you ready to trade? If you are, reply on my "My Player" thread, 'kay? I've got your Chansey waiting for you!

RE: LV's My Player Thread (Read Main thread, before you post...also has: Eevee's)

I've stuffed my game as I'll need to put any trades on hold for now!!!

Hi did you want to trade for myshiny altaria or shiny crobat??please pm me if soo??

I want an arceus, and i could give you anything you want from all the gens, except the 4th one.... All shinies too....!!!

If you only have the Azure Flute, or an Arceus.. hacked or not i dont care...

you can have any items you want i have lots of rare candys...

Alazzakazam said:
Hi did you want to trade for my shiny altaria or shiny crobat??please pm me if soo??
Nothing.
As I've got them already.

K-Flygon said:
I want an arceus, and i could give you anything you want from all the gens, except the 4th one.... All shinies too....!!!
If you only have the Azure Flute, or an Arceus.. hacked or not i dont care...
you can have any items you want i have lots of rare candys...
I'll only let you dex them.

Up Date:
All trades will have to wait!
As some people know:
I need to re-start my game....so if anyone can breed me the other starters & call them their final evo name's I can re-pay them back when I get my english games.

New Friend Code!

I can help you. My FC is in my sig. I'll get right to breeding those asap.

Shadelon said:
I can help you. My FC is in my sig. I'll get right to breeding those asap.
Thanx.
When I find out how to clone....I'll clone u my "Empelt" or my Shiny Mightyena (when I get my english game).

Got a Chimchar and Turtwig named Infernape and Torterra respectfully, all ready for you.

do you want to trade shaymin, darkai en acreus for 1 of my pokemon
check my player list.

lisamew said:
do you want to trade shaymin, darkai en acreus for 1 of my pokemon
check my player list.

Please read the previos page.
Also Read what's on my site! (In Japanese Haves! down the bottom of the page.)

*Rolls eyes* People don't read do they?

Are u ready to trade those starters over?

is the darkrai from the japanese d/p glitch?

Yes, but I'm not tradeing it!
(as I had to re-set my data.)

Hi Light Venusaur, um i was wondering, i am interested in your Japanese Named Eevee? What would you be willing to trade me? Please let me know as i have seen your thread, but i would much appreciate it if you just told me what you think is a fair trade. Let me Know xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Adamant Jirachi said:
Hi Light Venusaur, um i was wondering, i am interested in your Japanese Named Eevee? What would you be willing to trade me? Please let me know as i have seen your thread, but i would much appreciate it if you just told me what you think is a fair trade. Let me Know xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Please read whats on 15 posts ago.
So, I can't breed any Eevee's til I get:
A Female one or a Ditto

well i can trade you a ditto certainly in exchange for one of the japanese Eevee's? xD

Please Let Me Know

Adamant Jirachi....

I'll think about it.
(as I want more then a Ditto for an Eevee, even if mine are in Japanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back