Pokemon Pokémon Games Timeline Theories

The folks over at bulbapedia have made a very concise and accurate timeline of information from the main series games. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world

My idea that's probably already been said:

LeafGreen/FireRed ------------------------------ Emerald
(2 years pass)
HeartGold/SoulSilver----------------------------- Platinum
(few years pass)
Black/White
(5 years later)
Black2White2

I think the timeline of the games goes like this.

Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen & Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver & Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
Black/White.
Black 2/White 2.
X/Y.

The other games which I think are canon though I don't where they are placed in the timeline are Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Battle Revolution, Ranger, Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Ranger: Guardian Signs and I guess Snap could be, there's no reason it couldn't be.

The games that I think are not canon and are in another universe are the Mystery Dungeon series, PokePark series, Rumble series and Conquest as that is a crossover game with Japan only franchise Nobunaga's Ambition which features characters from the Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Chronicles and Warriors Orochi franchises.
I know there are other games but I don't feel like getting into those right now.

The current timeline is pretty much this:

FRLG/RSE -(3 years later)-> HGSS -(some negligible amount of time later, however long it took Ethan/Lyra to get to Lake of Rage)-> DPPt -(some significant amount of time later, maybe about 5-10 years)-> BW1 -(2 years later)-> BW2

I'm guessing XY will take place some time in between DPPt and BW1.

Back