Writing Pokémon Legacy (Chapter 50 is online, ''book 1'' closed!) Waiting on comments!

RE: James' Fanfic contest entry[still needs a name]

That Salamence looks nice:)

I agree that you should change the background color, though.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for the happy B-Day wishes! :D

anyways, here's the salamence with a better background, as well as Brian's head. He might look a little ''evil'', but that's just my way of drawing, sorry people!:D

anyways, please comment on them, and the next chapter will be up by around monday! ;)

Shannon's Salamence using Apocalypse

ShannonSalamence-1.png

Brian(only his head):

Brian.png

happy b-day james my fellow,

great story you're pulling up till now,
if you need some advice on the drawings or digital programs you cna work them out with, just give me a ring but they look very nice at the moment.

greetz,
davincio

Nice drawings James;)

And happy birthday;) (damn I'm too lateXD)

Alright guys, here's the next chapter, and Brian and co are in a very awkward situation, or so it seems...!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Intruder alert!

I sat on my chair, looking at my strawberry milkshake. I was swirling the milkshake in my hands, as I was kind of disappointed I lost. But all of a sudden a grunt stood in front of me. I looked up, and I could see the grunt was holding a sheet of paper.

’’Brian Shephourd?’’ he asked.
’’Yes, that’s me…?’’
’’Good. Your little brother has been looking for you the whole day yesterday.’’
’’My little brother…?’’
’’Just take better care of him, will you? We’re no day care or something.’’

The grunt walked away, and in front of me stood a very small guy. He had green hair, and brown eyes. He didn’t look like me at all, except for his eyes. In fact, I didn’t even know the guy, so why did the grunt say he was my little brother…? Heck, we didn’t even look like each other!

’’Brian…?’’ the guy asked carefully.
’’Yes, that’s me, but what is the meaning of this?’’
’’Well, could we discuss that where uhm… we’re alone…?’’

The guy nodded its head towards Shannon sitting on the other side of the table.

’’Sure. Shannon, I’ll be going to the bathroom for a while, ok?’’
’’Sure Brian, I’ll wait here.’’

I guided the guy to a hallway, behind a wall where nobody could see us talking.

’’Alright, what the he-’’ I said a little annoyed.
’’Sir Brian Shephourd, assistant Daniel Rave reports for duty!’’ Daniel said while making a salute.
’’Wait… What…?’’ I said surprised.
’’My name is Daniel Rave sir. I was sent by Black Rayquaza to assist you in the mission.’’
’’Why did Black Rayquaza send you…? Are we taking too long…?’’
’’No, not at all sir. Black Rayquaza has discovered some strange energy becoming active in this area, and I was send to inform you of this energy.’’
’’So, is this energy harmful to us? Where does it come from?’’
’’Both matters are still under research sir. I also have a communicator disk with me with data exclusively for you. Even I don’t know what data is on it because of safety precautions.’’
’’I see. So you are also in the recruitment survey?’’
’’Yes, I am sir, but I’m in a different category than yours. My real age is 16, but due to my size and look most people think of me as a 12 year old boy, and as such I entered the recruitment survey in that class.’’
’’I see. How have you been doing?’’
’’Great, so far I have a straight win streak of 3-0. How about you sir?’’
’’So far I’m going 2 wins, 1 loss. But I’ll manage.’’
’’Alright sir. Here’s the communicator disk for you.’’
’’Thank you. Let’s return before anyone notices us.’’

Daniel gave me the communicator disk, and we were just about to walk back towards the main hall when I hear a soft wind behind me. I turned around to see what it was, and I could swear I could see piece of a black cape disappear inside a wall…

’’Is there something wrong sir?’’
’’N-no, not at all Daniel… This whole recruitment survey thing is getting to my head, that’s all. Let’s head back.’’

Daniel and I walked back to the table where Shannon was sitting. It seemed that in the meanwhile we were gone Thomas had finished his fight and he was sitting next to Shannon.

’’Hey Brian! Who’s that kid next to you?’’ Thomas asked.
’’Thomas, you surely remember Daniel, don’t you…?’’ I said while I winked at Thomas.
’’Euh… ah, y-yes, but of course… Daniel, how are you doing…?’’ Thomas said while he didn’t fully get what was going on.
’’Hi there Thomas! It’s good to see you again! I’m doing fine, what about you?’’ Daniel said calmly as if he had spoken to Thomas before.
’’W-well… euh… great I guess…?’’
’’That’s good to hear.’’
’’Daniel, could you please keep Shannon company here? I’d like to discuss something with Thomas. That is, if you don’t mind Shannon?’’
’’Haha, no problem Brian! I bet its boy stuff you want to talk about. And besides, Daniel looks like a nice guy to me! He’s so cute!’’
’’Y-yeah, you sure have a cute little brother Brian…’’ Thomas said while still surprised.
’’Just shut it, and come with me. This is important.’’

I pulled Thomas with me, and we both entered the boy’s toilet. It was weird doing so, since usually girls pull each other into the toilet to discuss things, and now I was doing that with Thomas… I guess desperate times ask for desperate measures…?

’’Who’s this Daniel guy Brian?!’’ Thomas asked me.
’’He’s also a Pokémon Masters Clan member, he was sent here by Black Rayquaza.’’
’’What? Why?’’
’’He was sent shortly after we left, as Black Rayquaza discovered that a strange energy has become active in this area.’’
’’A strange energy…? What does he mean by that…?’’
’’I’m not 100% sure about it either, but apparently some sort of energy is present here.’’
’’What kind of energy? Like radioactive rays? Or as what?’’
’’I really have no idea; Daniel didn’t give any further information.’’
’’That’s just great, so we also have no clue whether the energy is dangerous?’’
’’At the moment we know nothing about it except that it’s here. We should be careful for now, or at least until w know more about this.’’
’’Could it be Team Galaxy’s doing maybe?’’
’’I have no clue, and neither has anyone at the PMC base. All we can do is wait for now.’’
’’Alright, I got it. How about saving Bob?’’
’’Well, for now our main priority is to get into Team Galaxy as members, and then we can look at what we can do to save him.’’
’’Yeah… I just hope he’s doing fine… some goes for Chris and Kenny tough…’’
’’Yeah, I know. Too bad we still can’t use our pokédexes at a too long distance… But we simply can’t risk getting noticed.’’
’’Yeah… I can’t say we’re in the best situation actually…’’
’’I know, but we’ll have to get trough it for now. Let’s head back.’’
’’Yeah, I wonder how Shannon and Daniel are doing?’’
’’Probably not too bad.’’

Thomas and I walked back towards the table, and we could both see Shannon and Daniel having a fun conversation, as they both were laughing. We walked and came closer, and we could hear Daniel talk.

’’Yeah, so I was all like, no that isn’t a peanut! But my friend still tried to eat it…’’
’’Haha Daniel, you’re funny! Hey look! Thomas and Brian are back!’’
’’Oh, hey Brian and Thomas!’’ Daniel said while he turned around.
’’Hey guys, it seems you are having fun?’’ I added to the conversation while I sat down.
’’Yeah, care to add us in it?’’ Thomas said while sitting down next to Shannon.
’’Well-’’

Shannon wanted to say something, but then the speakers on the ceiling turned on again, only this time it opened with the sound of an emergency going off.

’’Attention all grunts! Move to hallway 24A at once! We have an intruder alert! I repeat, we have an intruder alert! All participants from the recruitment survey stay at your place. That way no harm can be done to you. I repeat, all grunts move to hallway 24A at once! We have a-’’

But at that moment the entire wall behind the speaker was blown to pieces, and a piece of the ceiling came down as well. People located there ran off before all the rubble could hit them. At the same time about six grunts came flying trough the wall, all of them unconsciousness. In no time a lot of grunts had gathered at the place, I guess about fifty or so. Then from the hole in the wall a shady figure came walking inside our hall. I recognised the cape and the motives on the edges at once. That same cape disappeared into the wall that evening when I saw Shannon and that Jason guy, and the same cape disappeared into the wall right after I finished my conversation with Daniel… So I hadn’t been dreaming all this time after all…! That Salamence using this Apocalypse thing as well as that shady guy on that rock were all real…!

’’Heh, you Team Galaxy guys are better than I thought…’’ The shady figure said.
’’Identify yourself, intruder!’’ One of the grunts shouted.
’’Or else…?’’’
’’You’ll face the consequences!’’
’’Haha, as if I’m afraid of that… but very well. You guys deserve a reward for detecting me…’’

The shady figure took off his cape, and in front of the grunts a man of about 6 feet was standing in front of them. His muscles were absurdly huge, and I have no doubts that he was able to shred a thick book in two halves with just his bare hands. He was wearing a big black sunshade, and the faces of all the grunts were reflected in them. He then began talking once more.

’’My name is Jason. Any details you want to know… Well, let’s say you’ll have to beat them out of me!’’

[End chapter 18]

omg give me some more of the story, this chapter is to short,

who is jason, and what's on the disk,
i would really like you to post chapter 19 tonight so we can read that,

greetz,
davincio

Well, here's chapter 19 for you all! It's probably the most juicy and voilent chapter of the story for now, and most of all, it's the longest! Some moments are cruel in this chapter, so please only read if you're not too sensitive for voilence.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Unexpected betrayal!

’’Grunts! Show this intruder no mercy! Make sure he can’t get away!’’

The grunt in command shouted, and all grunts released some of their pokémon.

’’No mercy…? Don’t make me laugh.’’ Jason said a she grabbed a pokéball from his waist.
’’Oh, don’t worry, you won’t laugh after we are done with you.’’ A grunt said.
’’You’re all pretty confident in beating me, aren’t you?’’
’’No, you’re the confident one! Think about the odds man! You’re outnumbered!’’
’’I might be outnumbered, but that doesn’t mean you can beat me…’’
’’Dude, you’re going down! You’re outnumbered fifty-three to one!’’
’’Well, it’s been a while since I had any exercise… And besides, I screw up…’’
’’You’re a little too confident pal…’’
’’Ha ha, no not at all you stupid grunt…! Go! Machamp!’’

Jason threw his pokéball and a shiny Machamp popped up on the battlefield. As soon as it entered it began to stretch its arms and lags as if it hadn’t moved for a while.

’’You’re just sending out a single Machamp against us…?! You’re crazy!’’
’’Maybe so, but you’re done with this fight!’’ Jason replied calmly.
’’Not at all, we just started! Grunts! Attack!’’
’’Way to slow! Machamp, dynamic punch!’’

Jason’s green Machamp darted forwards, and in less than the blink of an eye it was in the middle of all the hostile pokémon. It let loose its dynamic punch, and instantly it KO’ed about seven pokémon and it injured two others. Some grunts looked at what happened and awe, and returned their fainted pokémon.

’’This is crazy?! With a single attack it wiped out seven of our pokémon?!’’
’’I told you I’d win this…!’’
’’Shut it! Grunts, release all your pokémon at once!’’

All the grunts released their remaining pokémon, and the battlefield was getting pretty crowded now. It was 311 pokémon versus 1 now, and I looked at the scene astonished. How would a guy like Jason save himself out of this? I saw what his Machamp was capable of doing; still I thought he’d at least use another few pokémon to get him out of this one. But he didn’t, he just stood there, looking at the scene. For a moment I would like to see his eyes, as I wondered what kind of expression they had on them. His shades covered his eyes, and it helped him hide his emotions about this battle. Could he really be this confident about himself and his Machamp…?

’’So, wadda ya say now, huh? Give it up already, Jason?’’ the leader grunt said.
’’Give up…?’’ Jason said surprised.
’’There’s no way you can beat all our pokémon on your own, think about it!’’
’’Ha ha, maybe not, maybe I do. I’ll never run away from a challenge anyways, so let’s do it!’’
’’You’re crazy! Grunts, attack!’’

All the pokémon the grunts had called forth began attacking, and it was as if a huge tidal wave of attacks was going to swamp Jason’s Machamp. But Jason’s Machamp didn’t even budge. It didn’t move a single muscle, and it just stood there calmly waiting for its master’s order.

’’Well, what do you say Machamp? Ready for a challenge?’’

Jason’s Machamp slightly turned around to look at Jason and it nodded softly. From the expression Jason’s Machamp gave us, it was as if it wasn’t seeing this as a challenge anyways.

’’Alright, Machamp, use Apocalypse.’’

Everything froze around me. Only the word alone gave me the chills… Shannon’s Salamence had used Apocalypse against me before, and it was just too brutal to watch. Jason’s Machamp roared into the sky, and pointed all its arms into the sky. A huge purple aura was emitted from Jason’s Machamp, and pieces of the floor and ceiling came circling around it. It then slapped all of its four arms together in front of it, and as soon as it opened its hands a black ball of energy came forth from then, just as with Shannon’s Salamence. The black ball of energy exploded outwards, and covered the whole hall we were in. We were surrounded by millions of stars, and we were all inside that creepy place again… All the grunts were frozen on the spot, as if time had stopped for them. Everyone in the hall was the same as the grunts, with the exception of Shannon and me. Shannon clearly didn’t notice that I was not under the effect of Jason’s Machamp’s Apocalypse, and I intended to keep it that way, so I sat as numb as I could. I then watched Jason’s Machamp transform, and just as with Shannon’s Salamence it became all purple, with a black energy surging off his body. You could see all the veins run trough Jason’s Machamp’s body, and its muscles were truly colossal. They were even bigger than Jason’s, who could easily fit into any wrestling organisation… Jason’s Machamp’s knuckles were pointing out of its hands as well, so a single punch from one of those fists would inflict massive damage… All the grunts’ pokémon moved in slow motion, and were unsure of what was happening, just like my Milotic was at that moment.

’’Machamp, end this.’’

Jason’s Machamp roared once more, and darted forward with a speed you cannot even imagine. It was as if it warped from one spot to another, and it took down each of the grunts’ pokémon seven at a time while using a volley of dynamic punches. It was as if a one man army was wiping out a swarm of lesser soldiers, and the worst part was that it even didn’t put any effort in it. In less than three minutes all the grunts’ pokémon were fainted, and Jason stood victorious.

’’Oh, what’s this…?’’ Jason said all of a sudden. ’’It appears there’s someone who’s not under the effect of my Machamp’s Apocalypse attack other than Shannon…’’

I froze, and Shannon looked up in shock. She slowly turned her head towards me. I looked at Jason, and I could notice he was also looking at me.

’’Well, well, Brian Shephourd if I’m not mistaken?’’

The words of Jason were booming in my ears. He had discovered I wasn’t under the effect of his Machamp’s Apocalypse attack… Before I could even blink with my eyes Jason’s Machamp was right in front of me. It punched a dynamic punch into my stomach, and I was flung from my chair. I fell to the hard floor, and I was coughing heavily. It felt as if I had to throw up, and my stomach was seriously killing me. The pain was indescribable.

’’Wow, you’re pretty resilient. Most people simply die from my Machamp’s attacks…’’
’’Yeah, well…’’ I paused for a moment to cough. ’’… you’ve never faced me before… And besides, I’ve got some experience with Machamp’s beating me up…’’
’’Oh? Is that so?’’
’’Team Galaxy Mars was so kind to let her Machamp loose on me…’’
’’Oh, but then it would be impolite from me not to treat you the same way then!’’
’’What…’’ I paused once more to cough. ’’… do you mean…?’’
’’All I’m saying is… Machamp, he’s yours.’’

I looked shocked at Jason, and then at Jason’s Machamp. Jason’s Machamp slowly walked towards me, then he warped away. He reappeared right next to me, and kicked me up into the sky. The pain was unbearable, but soon Jason’s Machamp jumped up, and hit me back to the floor with a volley of karate chops. As soon as I hit the floor, I could hear my back crack, and I would be a very lucky man if it wasn’t broken by those attacks. I hoped Jason’s Machamp was done, but it didn’t end there. Jason’s Machamp pulled me up by my shirt, and it held me high with one of its four arms. The other three then were busy punching me on various places, and as time passed by, Jason’s Machamp increased the speed of the volleys of punches. At one moment my left arm cracked, and it broke. I screamed it out in pain, and Jason’s Machamp finally stopped attacking. It threw me up into the sky, and warped away once more. I was in too much pain to move or say anything, and Jason’s Machamp ended the torturing by using a final rolling kick. I smacked on the floor once more, and Jason’s Machamp returned to standing in front of Jason. It then ended its Apocalypse attack, and all the grunts fell to the floor from the effect. Only the leader grunt was still conscious, and looked at the scene in awe. Jason’s Machamp returned to its normal state after ending its attack.

’’Y-you’re a monster…’’ he said with all his strength he had left.
’’Monster? You dare call me a monster?!’’

Jason’s Machamp darted forward and kicked the grunt to the floor, keeping his feet on the grunts’ head.

’’I’m no monster.’’ Jason continued. ’’You are all just weak.’’

At that moment a small dimensional gate opened next to Jason, and another shady figure wearing a cape Jason wore beforehand stepped out of it. As soon as the shady figure had stepped out of it, the dimensional gate immediately closed.

’’Master Jason, I got it.’’
’’Good job Dennis. Then we’re ready to go.’’

Jason walked slowly towards the grunt which was still stuck under Jason’s Machamp’s foot.

’’You’re lucky we already have what we need, foolish grunt. Be glad to see another day light after today. Machamp, return.’’

Jason’s Machamp returned to its ball. Jason put the ball back to his waist, and then grabbed his cape he had pulled off at the start of the battle. He put it back on, and turned to my way. From the corner of my eye I could see Shannon walk towards Jason and this Dennis guy. Everyone else in the hall was too scared to move, or was like me unable to move anyways…

’’Are you ready to leave Shannon?’’ Jason asked.
’’Yes master Jason.’’ Shannon said as she stood next to him.
’’Alright then. Dennis, you also got Shannon’s stuff with you?’’
’’Yes sir, her stuff is already back to her home.’’
’’Great. Then we’re finished here.’’

With a gesture of his arm Jason opened a huge dimensional gate where the three of them could easily walk trough.

’’Wait master Jason!’’ Shannon said all of a sudden.
’’What is it?! We have to get out of here!’’
’’I know sir, but I’d like to take a new member with me if I’m allowed to do that?’’
’’Hm? A new member…? What are you talking about?’’
’’I met someone during this recruitment survey I’d like to bring with me.’’
’’Why is that…?’’
’’I explained him everything where we stand for, and who we are. He’s also pretty strong sir.’’
’’And he’s willing to accept his fate once he comes with us…?’’
’’For the full 100% sir.’’
’’Very well then.’’
’’It’s ok to come with us, Thomas! Just step here to the dimensional gate!’’

I froze. Could it be true…? I tried to turn my head, but it was futile. My body wouldn’t budge, as it was too beaten up to even breath easily. But unless my eyes were deceiving me, I could clearly see Thomas walk towards Shannon and the dimensional gate.

’’So this is the guy…?’’ Jason said a little annoyed.
’’Yes, sir Jason. My name is Thomas Raines, and I’d like to join your organisation.’’
’’And why is that?''
''I understand your situation and I want to help you to realise your goals.’’
’’Heh, very well. But you’ll have to wait for the final judgement of our leader.’’
’’I’m willing to face that judgement.’’
’’Good. How about your luggage?’’
’’I already took care of that master Jason.’’ Shannon replied.
’’Good, then we’re out of here.’’

I couldn’t believe my eyes. My own friend, whom I had spent so many years with, was now leaving me…? And not only me, but also our home base, the Pokémon Masters Clan. Thomas entered the dimension gate, and before it closed Shannon came running to me, and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

’’Sorry you had to go all trough this Brian… I promise you’ll enjoy better times soon, when our organisation has reached its goals!’’

She whispered in my ear, and she ran back to the gate before it would close. Thomas then started to talk.

’’This is nothing personal Brian. You know you are my friend, but I think I’ve made the right choice. I’m sure we’ll meet again.’’

I wanted to say something, but I couldn’t. My body wasn’t helping me, and even before I could say something, the dimensional gate slowly closed. The last thing I could see was Shannon putting her own cape on, and Jason taking off his shades to reveal his deep purple eyes. They were the same as Shannon’s, and they looked at me as if they enjoyed watching me lying broken on the ground. The only person I didn’t have a clear view of was this Dennis guy, but I didn’t want to see him anyways. The dimensional gate closed, and they were gone to a place unknown. I could only wonder what they had taken from the Team Galaxy base, and where they went, but the pressure was getting too much on my body, and I could feel I was slipping away in unconsciousness. The last thing I could see and faintly hear was Daniel running towards me, and asking me if I was alright… Then, I fainted.

[End chapter 19]

OMG freaking nice, i totally liked this one,

especially because who the fudge is this dennis guy?
but maybe this will be great after all, post number 20 already,

greetz,
davincio

Yay, the next chapter 's here!!

Sorry I wasn't able to comment sooner... I had to go to school.
Anyway, that was an excellent chapter!
Keep it up:)

well, here it is! Chapter 20!:D What will brian do after Thomas betrayed him? How will he continue the recruitment survey after breaking his left arm and while severly injured? Find it all out by reading this chapter!

Enjoy!

Chapter 20: Team Galaxy! Our second home!

I woke up, and I could see a white ceiling. I tried to move my neck, and I slowly looked to the right. There was a complicated computer there, indicating my hearth beat, as well as some of other aspects of my body.

’’Ah, I see you’ve awakened.’’

A strange voice said. I slowly looked to my right, and I could see a Team Galaxy medic, as I saw them on the battlefield when they were invading our own base. I looked at my body, and I was fully wrapped up in bandages. I felt as if I was a mummy lying inside a bed!

’’How are you feeling?’’
’’Kinda okay I guess…’’
’’Your body is pretty beaten up. I heard a Machamp did this, right?’’
’’Yes… I was attacked by the invader’s Machamp…’’
’’Well, he must have had a pretty powerful Machamp then! Your injuries were quite severe!’’
’’So, how am I doing now then…?’’
’’You’re doing well. You’ll probably will be able to walk again after today. I’d just be careful with that arm if I were you.’’
’’What about the recruitment survey…? Shouldn’t I participate in it?’’
’’No, not at all, Brian.’’
’’Why not, and how do you know my name…?’’
’’The recruitment survey ended three days ago. And I know your name by the hand of your badge.’’
’’The recruitment survey ended?! But then I wasn’t able to participate…! Then I won’t be able to enter Team Galaxy?! Wait… badge…?’’
’’Yes Brian, welcome to Team Galaxy! Even tough you didn’t finish the recruitment survey, we analysed your battle abilities, and we thought you were able to enter Team Galaxy, without finishing the survey.’’
’’Really?!! YES!!!!! That’s awesome!’’
’’Yes, welcome aboard! I’ll leave you for now. Oh, that’s right…’’
’’What is it…?’’
’’We found two communicator disks in your pockets…’’

I froze from fear. Did they find Black Rayquaza’s message and discover my true identity…? But if they did, why did they enter me in Team Galaxy…? But the medic continued talking.

’’I’m afraid to inform you that the disk holding a message was practically destroyed by the Machamp’s attacks, and the only one you have left is empty.’’
’’Well, at least I have one of them left.’’
’’Yes… I hope there was no important message on the other disk?’’
’’N-no, not at all… just a message from my family, that’s all.’’
’’Ah, alright then. My apologies for the inconvenience. We were unable to retrieve the message from the disk.’’
’’That’s fine, thanks for the effort.’’
’’Alright, I’ll be seeing you then.’’
’’Bye.’’

The medic left, and I was all alone in my room. I thought about how long I must have been asleep then…? And besides, what was going on…?! Thomas had left me, and he abandoned Bob and the Pokémon Masters Clan! I wondered how Chris and Kenny were doing as well…? Did they make it into Team Galaxy? Or were they beaten? But at that moment My door opened. Daniel came walking in.

’’Sir Brian! I’m so relieved to see you’re doing fine now!’’
’’Hey Daniel! How are you?’’ I replied while still a little in pain of my injuries.
’’Well, as you can see, I made it into Team Galaxy, sir!’’

I looked at Daniel. He was right, as he was wearing a Team Galaxy uniform. It was quite a funny sight, as it was clear the uniform was actually too big for him. I bet they didn’t have any in his size anyways, so I decided not to say anything about it.

’’Congratulations Daniel! But please, drop the whole ’’sir’’ thing. I’m not your superior.’’
’’Oh, but you are sir Brian! Black Rayquaza gave me strict orders to follow every command you gave me. And I won’t budge from that.’’
’’Well, consider that as my first order then. Stop calling me ’’sir’’ as of now.’’
’’Yes s-… I mean, yes Brian.’’
’’Alright, could you please give me a report on what happened after I fainted…?’’
’’Well, to put it simple, almost the entire west wing of team galaxy’s base was blown up by the invaders. I don’t know the full details, but it appears the invaders also took some precious information with them. They apparently hacked the base’s mainframe and copied the whole database. Any information Team Galaxy had is now also in their hands.’’
’’You have no clue what this data could have been, or why they wanted it?’’
’’The data they stole is still classified, and why they wanted is still a guess to our leader as well.’’
’’Our leader…? Black Rayquaza…?’’
’’No Brian, I mean Jupiter. She’s our leader now, remember? We entered Team Galaxy, and as such we should try to act as if we’re truly members. Therefore Jupiter is our leader. Of course not our true leader, but we will have to follow her orders. At least until we complete our mission, or until we are ready to show our true identity.’’
’’That figures. Any contact from Chris and Kenny?’’
’’Yes, they both made it past the recruitment survey. They’re on their way to this room as we speak. They got permission to check on their friend now that you’re awake.’’
’’That’s great! I can’t wait to see them again!’’
’’Since Jupiter thinks we are brothers, I’m also assigned to you. Each Galaxy grunt under the age of 14 is assigned to a ’’guider’’, and they decided my older ’’brother’’ should guide me. This also means you and Matthew will have a new room mate.’’
’’Well, its fine by me… did Matthew agree?’’
’’Yeah, we already spend some nights together. His snoring is really annoying tough…’’
’’Ha ha, tell me about it! But tell me, how long have I been asleep?’’
’’A total of eight days. The recruitment survey lasted for six days.’’
’’What?! Eight whole days?!’’
’’Please relax Brian, you’re not ready for too much excitement yet!’’
’’Yeah, you’re right I guess…’’
’’I have to return to my station now, My Cherrim and Delcatty should be ready with sparring with each other by now. I’m sure Chris and Kenny will be here anytime soon.’’
’’Daniel, can I ask you a favour?’’
’’Sure, anything?’’
’’Could you check if a guy named Cody made it into Team Galaxy?’’
’’Ah, you mean the Cody with the aggressive Heatran?’’
’’Uh… yeah, how do you know him?’’
’’Ha ha, he got scolded by Jupiter after the first assignment!‘’
’’What? Why?’’
’’He let loose his Heatran, and the thing began magma storming the training room!’’
’’Ha ha, I bet it’d do that yes…’’
’’But hey, I really got to go now, or else I’ll get scolded as well…!’’
’’Ha ha, good luck Daniel!’’
’’See ya!’’
Daniel left the room, and for a moment I was alone again. I couldn’t imagine that I had been asleep for eight days… But at least I managed to get into Team Galaxy. Now we could try and save Bob. And since Jason and Shannon caused some serious trouble at the Team Galaxy base, I doubt they’ll have time to be suspecting too much from us now anyways… Now was actually the right time to make a move. As I thought that, Chris and Kenny came walking in.

’’BRIAN!!!!!!’’ they both said at the same time.
’’Hey you guys!’’
’’How are you doing, buddy?’’ Chris asked.
’’Kind of okay I guess… I see we all managed to enter Team Galaxy.’’
’’Yeah, even that new kid Daniel managed!’’ Chris added.
’’Yeah, but we lost Thomas…’’ Kenny said all of a sudden.
’’Yeah, I know… Any new on him?’’ I replied.
’’Not at all. It’s as if he and those other three people vanished in the thin air.’’ Chris said.
’’Curses… I still have no idea why he abandoned us…’’ I asked myself.
’’Maybe he had a crush on that girl he left with?’’ Chris said a bit fast.
’’No. I know Thomas, and he wouldn’t leave JUST for the girl.’’ Kenny said all of a sudden.
’’Then what is your guessing?’’ Chris asked.
’’He probably wants the same power as those two guys and that girl. They are simply brutal.’’
’’Any information regarding them?’’
’’No, the only things we have about them is a security tape of a blasted camera from the base’s west wing. It shows how this guy in a cape used his Nidoking to blast himself a way towards the main computer containing the database. As soon as he discovered the camera, the Nidoking crushed it with its tail.’’
’’Alright then, did they camera show the guy’s face?’’ I asked.
’’Not a single bit of it. We’re only sure the one attacking the database was the normal one, not the beefy figure.’’ Chris added.
’’Alright, here’s the info I have on them. The beefy guy’s name is Jason. The smaller guy’s name is Dennis, and the girl is Shannon. Jason uses a Machamp, and Shannon uses a Salamence. Combined with your information, it’s safe to assume this Dennis guy uses a Nidoking. I’m sure they have more pokémon tough.’’
’’That figures. I still wonder how they get so strong?’’ Chris asked.
’’Well, the pokémon on their own are indeed tough, but that simply means they’re really well trained. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are all the highest level.’’
’’What are you aiming at?’’ Kenny asked.
’’All of their pokémon we’ve seen so far have a attack which we are all unfamiliar with. It’s called Apocalypse, and Shannon told me in a brief moment that only certain pokémon can use it. I’m positive Shannon meant that only their pokémon are capable of using it tough.’’
’’So what does this Apocalypse attack do?’’
’’It gives the pokémon to use it the ability to enter a different dimension, together with it’s victims as far as I can understand it. I experienced it twice now, and I ended both times in the same space. It’s the same space where Thomas and his new friends went to by passing trough that dimensional gate. While in that dimension, they pokémon who uses it transforms, and its power becomes brutal.’’
’’That’s awesome… Is there any way our own pokémon could learn it…?’’
’’I have no idea. We might want to inform Black Rayquaza of it and hope he finds out more.’’
’’Well, Kenny and I have to return to our stations now. You should cut your hair again, else Mars might notice your face from back at the PMC base.’’
’’I know, but I’ll first need to get out of this situation, won’t I?’’ I said a little sarcastic.
’’Ha ha, sure! Also, check your pokédex once you get out.’’
’’Why?’’
’’Black Rayquaza gave us new orders…’’

[End chapter 20]

3 Chapters in one day!
Your'e sure fast at making these!

Excellent chapter, as usual!

very nice indeed, i can't w8 till the next chapter,
what's going to happen next and what will the boys do together will they get missions outside of the base and find some hidden treasure :p or something

give us more james

:-o, So excited! OMG, Jason= Bad Beefy Guy..That's cool, who might he be? And who is this OTHER leader?

BTW: Nice 3 chapters in one day..Like it a lot :p

alright, you guys who can't wait for the next chapter should thank my sick teachers for that! :D Brian has managed to recover, but even tough he's just out of his bed, problems already arise...!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Since I didn't want to double post and didn't have the chance to save chapter 22, it's up already! Look in the Edit to read it! ;) Enjoy!

Chapter 21: Interrogation time! Serum or own free will?!

I tried to get out of my bed, and I had these two very painful legs. Next to my bed was a wheelchair, and I didn’t hesitate a single bit to get into it. I might be able to move a little, but I suppose the damage to my back was still giving me trouble with my legs. With a lot of effort I managed to get in the wheel chair, and at that time the medic came back into my room.

’’Ah, I see you are ready to move a little.’’
’’Yes, but my legs are still very painful…’’
’’That’s no wonder. You’re actually quite resilient. You’re the first patient I had that was able to get out of his own bed after eight days after breaking his back.’’
’’Y-you mean I actually broke my back…?’’
’’Yes, after taking that beating from that Machamp there was almost nothing left in your body that wasn’t broken or severely injured.’’
’’Well, that figures I guess…’’
’’You should be glad you didn’t take any beatings to your head. I wouldn’t know what to do if that would have happened…’’
’’Well, I managed to recover, and that’s all that counts.’’
’’Yes, are you feeling well enough to-’’

But at that moment the door of my room opened once more, and a female came walking in. She was about the same age as me. She had light blue hair, and it was in a ponytail. The rest of her hair was pretty tight on her head actually, I wondered if it didn’t hurt? She had these glasses which gave her the expression of an accountant or something, but her long white coat revealed her to be a medic of some sort. Her eyes were a deep blue, and they were of a deeper colour then her hair. Her figure didn’t vary too much of Shannon’s, and she wasn’t too slim or fat either. Her body was just perfect… I was fixed by her appearance, and I couldn’t help but to blush slightly while in her presence.

’’So Ronald, I see our patient has managed to get out of bed already?’’
’’Y-yes, it’s remarkable, isn’t it?’’
’’It sure is. Now could you please let us alone for a bit?’’
’’Whatever you want Freya. I’ll be seeing you later Brian.’’

The lady known as Freya then grabbed a chair, and sat next to me. She looked at me, examining my whole body. She grabbed a notebook from one of her brest pockets, and noted some things down. She then put it back where it came from, and looked in my eyes.

’’Could you please look to the left?’’

I did what she asked, and before I knew it, she had some sort of device for scanning my eyes. The machine gave a small beep afterwards, and she signalled me to look to the right. I did so, and once again the machine gave a beep to signal it was finished.

’’Well, congratulations Brian. As soon as you body recovers, you’ll be the old you again. It seems everything else recovered just fine.’’
’’W-well, thank you I guess…?’’ I couldn’t stop blushing in her presence for some reason.
’’Well, you should thank your guardian angel instead of me tough. I’m sure it has a tough time protecting you from harm tough…’’
’’What do you mean…?’’ I asked as our eyes met again.
’’I examined all your battle reports of the recruitment survey, and they’re pretty tough, to say the least. You sure took some beatings during the recruitment survey.’’
’’Well, I suppose it was all meant to be that way…’’
’’maybe so, but I think your body is amazing… You even managed to recover that fast from all that beating you took from that Machamp. You surely got me interested in your body…’’

I could see a small sparkle of excitement in her eyes as she said that, and it made me blush even more… Could I be falling for her…? But then again, she only took interest in my fast healing abilities. I guess she truly was a doctor, as most of them simply only care for the world of medication and the likes… Still, I got the feeling she wasn’t just any of those ’’standard’’ doctors…

’’But…’’ she said all of a sudden.
’’But what…?’’ I asked curious.
’’I didn’t inform Ronald or any higher authorities of this, but I found a disturbing item in your pocket…’’

I froze in my wheelchair. She had been looking trough my pockets, and she found something there she apparently didn’t like. I thought of what she could have found, but then I realised what it was… there was only on thing left in my pockets other than the communicator disks and some tissues I had with me…

’’I see you already know what I’m aiming at.’’ She said calmly.
’’Maybe…’’ I said a little nervous.
’’Come on Brian, don’t play games with me. Why did you already have a pokédex in your possession? From which organisation did you come…?’’
’’Organisation…?’’ I said questioning, trying to avoid giving an answer.
’’Don’t fool around. Trainers nowadays are only given a pokédex as soon as they join an organisation. I also checked if it simply was the one given out after the recruitment survey, since you might already have gotten it by mistake, but it is a total different model upon closer inspection. Not only that, I tried to hack it, but if I entered your pokédex’s database it would erase all content. I’m sure there’s something of big importance in that pokédex you had, else it wouldn’t be under such heavy protection.’’
’’I don’t know what you’re talking about.’’
’’Brian, let’s both be reasonable persons here.’’

Freya took off her coat, and hung it over her chair. Her slim figure was beautiful to behold, and the Team Galaxy outfit didn’t do any harm to it either… She then crossed her legs and arms, and leaned back on her chair.

’’I know you’re hiding something. I haven’t informed anyone else of this, and if you simply speak up, I won’t reveal it to any either.’’

I looked at her. She was quite serious about this, or so it seemed. When I looked in her eyes I saw a look that was being honest, but I didn’t know what to think as looks can be deceiving…

’’What do you aim at anyways…? What will you do if I tell you where that pokédex actually comes from…?’’
’’Oh, there’s no need to inform me of where it comes from. I already found out it is the Pokémon Masters Clan second most modern pokédex. In short, it’s the PMC52A48 model.’’

I didn’t believe my ears. She already had discovered it was originally from the PMC, and even to the precise model and all. What more could she already know…?

’’You looked shocked. Did you actually think I was just a simple doctor around here? I have more functions within this organisation, and one of them is computer hacking. Not only do I know how to hack them, I also know every single type of computer on this planet, as well as any pokédex model.’’

I swallowed heavily while hearing that. This could be tough to get out of, as how can you deceive someone who apparently has a far higher IQ then yourself…?

’’Listen Brian, we can do this two ways. The first one is that you tell me everything voluntarily, and I won’t speak with anyone about it in return. The other one is that I inject this serum into your body, and you’ll have no choice but to speak the truth whether you like it or not.’’

I looked at Freya as she was grabbing a needle and a shot injection capsule out of her pocket. She pressed a button on the wall, and a small table came gliding down from it. She laid the needle and capsule on the table and stood up.

’’I’ll go get something to drink for now, you have the time to think about it until I return. On the other hand, can I bring you something as well?’’
’’Y-yes… A strawberry milkshake p-please…’’
’’Alright, a big strawberry milkshake is coming up.’’

Freya then walked towards the door, but before she left the room, I made up my mind. I didn’t have much choice anyways, so I just had to take Freya’s words for what they’re worth.

’’F-Freya…?’’ I said carefully.
’’Hm?’’ she said as she slightly looked back in my way.
’’You can put the serum away; I’ll speak out of my own free will.’’
’’Good boy. I’ll try to be back as soon as I can.’’

I felt so helpless in my wheelchair now, as I had no choice but to tell Freya my story… Or I could come up with my own story, but I doubt she wouldn’t notice and inject the serum anyways… Freya left the room, and all I could do was wait…

[End chapter 21]

EDIT:

Chapter 22: The truth revealed! A secret in both ways!

Freya returned to my room, holding a glass of water in one hand, and a literally huge strawberry milkshake in the other.

’’I hope this milkshake will do? We didn’t have any smaller ones left.’’
’’N-no, that’s fine… I just have to watch out to not getting a headache…!’’
’’Yeah, tell me about it…’’

Freya walked back towards her chair, and put the needle and capsule back into her coat as she put the strawberry milkshake and glass of water on the table.

’’Now let’s go to the point. I want to know your background story, and why you’re carrying that pokédex with you?’’

I first took a sip from my strawberry milkshake, and then looked at Freya. Her eyes were burning with passion to know what I was going to tell, and her look alone felt piercing.

’’Well, what do you want to know exactly…?’’
’’Oh, come on Brian… Just tell me everything. I could ask you questions, but I’d rather have you tell everything yourself.’’
’’Alright then… where shall I begin?’’
’’Alright, I’m losing my patience now. I’ll simply ask you then. Are you a member of the Pokémon Masters Clan?’’

I looked at her a little shocked. She was direct to the point, there’s no doubting that… I decided to answer all the questions, but I would give my own twist the story.

’’Yes, I am a member of the PMC. I’ve been there from the day I can remember, since I have no idea where my parents are. I grew up at the PMC academy, together with my four friends Chris, Thomas, Kenny, and…’’

For a moment I paused, and swallowed. If I were to tell Bob’s name, she might know why the four of us were here…

’’Hm? Another friend you have hard feelings about…?’’
’’His name is Bob. He’s held captive in this base, or so we believe, as a hostage from your raids on our base.’’
’’Hold on a second. Don’t refer to Team Galaxy as ’’you’’ or ’’us’’ while talking to me.’’

I looked t Freya surprised. Why would she say such a thing?

’’It might be true I’m a member of Team Galaxy now, but as soon as I get bored from this organisation I’ll leave at once. I came here to learn more about technology and anatomy, and Team galaxy’s Leader is quite skilled at both. But as soon as there’s nothing left for me to learn, I won’t hesitate to leave.’’
’’Do you mean that you’re a ’’wanderer’’ then…?’’
’’You could call me like that. I’m just on a quest for knowledge. But please continue.’’
’’We were sent here to retrieve Bob, as well as to gather any information why Team Galaxy was raiding us for. Our first step was to enter team galaxy by the means of the recruitment survey, and so far that aspect of our mission have succeeded… Our next goal is to find out where team galaxy holds their hostages.’’
’’Well, I can help you there. The hostages are being held at the west wing of the base, together with the database computer. The only problem now is, almost the whole west wing was blown to pieces by those invaders.’’
’’How about the hostages?! Did they get the hostages to safety?!’’
’’As far as I know no person was hurt or killed in the west wing’s explosion, so it’s safe to assume all hostages are safe.’’
’’That’s a relief to hear…’’
’’I have another question tough. What do you know of the organisation your friend Thomas went to?’’
’’I have no idea, nor do I know why Thomas left us.’’
’’I see. Team Galaxy hasn’t gotten a clue as well, but for now we’ve codenamed the organisation Team Omega, since they’re the last powerful team to make their appearance.’’
’’I see. So they’re complete strangers to you as well?’’
’’Yes, I have no clue who or what they are, and no data in the Team galaxy database refers to them to have appeared before. So either they’re a new organisation, or they have been very careful while making their moves up until now. Now my main question comes. What’s on your pokédex that’s so important to protect, other than the basic PMC info?’’
’’Apart from the basic any about the PMC and any data I have on collected pokémon there are only Black Rayquaza’s orders.’’
’’So the legend is true… Black Rayquaza truly is still alive…?’’
’’Yes, our leader still leads us at times. But he’s still alive by means unknown even to me. We all know he sometimes goes into hibernation, but we all doubt that truly be all that’s to it. But while he’s in hibernation our other three leaders lead us.’’
’’I see. Well, that’s all I wanted to know… for now. Here’s your pokédex back.’’

Freya got my pokédex from her rear pocket, and handed it over to me. It was fully intact, and I was surprised it didn’t even have a scratch from Jason’s Machamp’s beatings.

’’Just to let you know, everything you and I said during this conversation should remain secret from anyone. Even your friends aren’t allowed to know any of this, understood?’’
’’I’ll keep my end of the bargain if you keep yours.’’
’’Have no worries. I’m really good at keeping secrets.’’ Freya said, and she gave me a wink.
’’I’m glad to hear that.’’
’’I have one final question tough. In whose division are you? Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn?’’
’’I’m in Jupiter’s division, and I should check on my fellow team members now actually.’’
’’That’s god to hear. My shift starts as well, and I’m also in Jupiter’s division. My full name is Freya Ravillion. Nice to meet you, Brian Shephourd.’’
’’Nice to meet you too, Freya.’’
’’I’ll be putting my remaining stuff fin my locker now, then I’ll guide you trough the building to our division’s section. Oh, and put on something warm. We’re on the north pole for Jupiter’s sake. I don’t want your splendid body to catch a cold while still recovering.’’
’’Uhm… Thanks I guess…?’’
’’Just hurry up, I’ll meet you at the elevator in five minutes.’’

Freya grabbed her coat and left the room. I put on my jacket which was hanging on the wall, together with the rest of my clothes. With a lot of effort I dressed myself, and I didn’t feel too much as a mummy anymore. I was still covered in bandages all over my body, but at least my clothes now covered the most of them. I then grabbed my pokédex, and rebooted it. I then opened Black Rayquaza’s message.

~ Hello there Brian.

I got the message you were attacked by an unknown organisation while at the Team Galaxy base. I’m glad that you managed to survive, but I didn’t expect anything less, since my Togekiss’ wish effect is still partly in your body. I also received word that you all successfully entered Team Galaxy as grunts, so the first part of the mission is a success. I feel bad for you that Thomas left you, but I’m more concerned about the information he took with him about the Pokémon Masters Clan. This new organisation looks quite dangerous and aggressive, so who knows what they’ll do after they’ve received all of Thomas’ information… Therefore I order you to return to our base as soon as you have saved Bob. A few of our most talented hackers have already managed to gather some data of Team Galaxy’s database, so your first priority is to save Bob now. If you find any chance to send information to us, feel free to do so. As long as you make it your priority to save Bob and to return to our base, everything will be fine. I’m also waiting on a detailed report on what you’ve experienced at the team Galaxy base, as well as any data you might have on the new organisation. Best wishes on recovering.

Black Rayquaza. ~

I was glad to hear the PMC was already informed of our current situation, and that we were allowed to get Bob as fast as possible and to get out of here. Knowing the PMC laws, Thomas was no one of the members on the black list. Members who betrayed our organisation were put on that list, and any encounter with them would mean the death or capture of that person. I still couldn’t shake the thought why Thomas had betrayed us… Even if he wanted such power, we could train more to get stronger ourselves… And if he really fell in love with Shannon, we could always try to convince her to join our side instead… I sighed and put my pokédex back into my pocket. I then moved my wheelchair out of the room, and I made way to the elevator. Once I got there, Freya was already standing there.

’’You’re 23 seconds late, Brian.’’
’’I’m sorry, I had to dress myself and it wasn’t quite easy to-‘’
’’Shut it. No excuses. You’re simply late. Be on time next time. Let’s go.’’
’’Yes ma’am!’’ I said a bit sarcastically, since Freya almost sounded as she was my mother.

We then entered the elevator, and I sighed at the look of those boring lights. It was odd tough, because even if it were other lights then those out our own base, these light also seemed to make me drowsy as I looked at them. I just hoped the ride in the elevator wouldn’t take too long, or else I’d fall asleep…

[End chapter 22]

A great chapter again James!!!:cool:

I want more!!!:D

nice going on james,

you're doing great on your story and i hope more comes to us this day or maybe tomorrow,

greetz,
davincio

when is the next episode coming out??

greetz,
davincio

and who is linking my trainer card :p

seems familiar?

greetz,
davincio

Back