Pokemon Pokémon Merchandise: Discussion & Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dragonite plush! <3 The Pokémon Time design is super cute.

I remember when I was twelve, someone was kind enough to give me a Squirtle plush.
Someone then offered me a couple figurines for it, and I accepted.
But I lost them, unfourtunately. Now I'm without any merchandise of any kind.

But, that Furret plush...all my yiss. 2cute4me.

So, a limited time to buy stuff from Japan....
Better start saving up. Then again, my birthday in is in the course of when the store will be open.

Mite b cool.

It's not a temporary online store; it's a re-opening. The screenshot linked on the main page is from when the site shut down before in 2008.

I really hope we can order stuff too, it's not fair Europe is left out so often. The PC Paris was nothing compared to this! Even if we could order, we would still have the problem of customs. Pokevault and Sunyshore both put fake prices on the package if you ask, but something tells me the PC site won't.

Yeah, lying on customs invoices is not the sort of thing a big international company would do. :p Hopefully they'll expand internationally or open up a Euro shop or something. I'll have my fingers crossed!

Confirmation that it is US only shipping.
Confirmation that they will be stocking things like the I <3 Eevee Series, Pokedex Charms, Halloween Charms etc.
There was a member on another forum I belong to that took a screenshot as they were refreshing for quite some time awaiting the opening. Apparently for the first 5 minutes the site actually was all formatted and stuff, then went to the countdown screen.

Sadly it seems like Charizard Rainbows needs to update their domain registration, but care of pokemon.cp.jp, we now have one of the most ridiculous Pokémon crossovers I've seen since: Pokémon Cars.

ab4EB3T.png

Or, to be more specific, Dream Tomica x Pokémon, a crossover of Pokémon with Japanese die-cast toy car manufacturer Tomica. The 3 Pokémon-themed cars are called Xerneas Rainbow Speed, Yveltal Wing Formula, and Mega Lucario Blue Dash. The lorry with Pokémon decals on the sides seems to hold a package of cookies, if I'm reading my translation correctly, and will be a Pokémon Center exclusive.

Ohh great, what's next? Pokémon x Beywheelz. [shivers]
Those "cars" don't appeal to me much, but maybe Japanese kids enjoy that kind of stuff.

I've seen the cars on AmiAmi before, not a big fan of cars though xD

I finally got myself the pokedoll charms. I even got two sets, because I bought one for way too much and then I found another set for shelf price and I couldn't pass.

Some of you may have noticed Charizard Rainbows is gone, but the maker has a new site now called http://www.pokepolitan.com!

I know the site name is supposed to be a pun on metropolitan (especially with the skyline background), but I can't help but automatically think of neapolitan instead. Get your ice cream now with three different flavours of Pokémon in one scoop!

Thanks for sharing, Riraito. <3

Japanese PokéCenters are releasing more Pokémon Petit merch and it's super cute. Love that mini Lapras design. Also, I'm always amused how seeing cute school supplies for sale makes me somewhat nostalgic. :) Though I never had any Pokémon supplies.

That Yveltal race car and Lucario scooter are awesome! I wish I was still in Japan. I could have gotten them as presents for my cousins.

I saw the Charizard mugs on the American site too. Maybe I left Japan just in time; I might have been buying too much stuff if I was still there. Charizard is hard to resist. x.x

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on the American site just in case something comes up for sale that I can order while I'm on my trip in the US. :D The site will be open for good the day after I arrive, so it's tempting to get it while I can. >.>

That Primal Kyogre plush T_T Super cool. Shame that Banpresto usually does UFO stuff as far as I can tell, since that means they'll likely be butt expensive online. Not that I need more plushes anyway.... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back