XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

SavvyJackal said:
CMP said:
I actually really like it. Not at all what I was expecting, but if it's real...fantastic!

There's also been talk of new, clearer images of Hawlucha...
vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Fake, imo.

The bottom screen gives it away.

Not necessarily. It appears that they just caught it and the information is being registered into the Pokedex. Hence it looking like it's under frosted glass.

If anything, the bottom screen makes me more confident in its legitimacy.

SavvyJackal said:
wispfall said:
New. As of this post. I'm a stalker, a terrible stalker. But, unless I didn't see it (which is likely, I do sleep and live), I wanted to point out and question the symbol next to the dex number on the leaked pokemon. Some are solid, some are blue, black, and red, some are just partly blue. What do you speculate that means or represents? Maybe it's something simple and without too much meaning, or possibly something that's obvious and I just haven't had enough coffee yet, I do not know. However, I wanted to get the opinions of you lovely people.
Central, Coastal, and ... *something* Pokedexes. I think. >.>

It's Central, Coastal and Mountain. Red for Mountain, White for Central and Blue for Coastal.

SavvyJackal said:
CMP said:
I actually really like it. Not at all what I was expecting, but if it's real...fantastic!

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Fake, imo.

I agree fake. I do believe the pokemon its self is real though just a faked photo.

Neal White said:
SavvyJackal said:
Fake, imo.

I agree fake. I do believe the pokemon its self is real though just a faked photo.

Actually in regard to what someone else said (Didn't see the name), it could be because they have just caught said Hawlucha and it was registering the data in the Pokedex. They've done it before.

CMP said:

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Neal White said:
SavvyJackal said:
Fake, imo.

I love Hawlucha, and I want to be real, but...

... isn't the same Pokedex number than Skiddo?

tumblr_mu0ou1KMW71sflqvno1_1280.png

Here's Jadieekong: http://instagram.com/jadieekong

Expect the real final Fennekin evolution in a few hours. Whether or not it's "Delphox," I don't know.

Shinomune said:
Neal White said:

Looks like it.

I guess that picture's definitely a fake.

Shinomune said:
Neal White said:

I think they are a part of different dexs (i.e. Hawlucha is a part of the Coastal Dex, whereas Skiddo is a part of the Central Dex).

Shinomune said:
CMP said:

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Neal White said:

Ooooooooooh snap

SavvyJackal said:
Here's Jadieekong: http://instagram.com/jadieekong

Expect the real final Fennekin evolution in a few hours. Whether or not it's "Delphox," I don't know.

Shinomune said:

Looks like it.

I guess that picture's definitely a fake.

Oh crud I leave my computer class in a couple hours and my internet is on the fritz at home. D: I don't want to miss the Braixen evo! NOOOOO!

Shinomune said:
CMP said:

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Neal White said:

Aren't there 3 different pokedexs (Coastal, Plain and Mountain) so I'm sure that each Dex has it's own set of numbers so Skiddo and Hawlucha could have the same number on seperate pokedexs.

Shinomune said:
CMP said:

vrB1pRj.jpg

Thoughts?
Neal White said:

I considered that, too. I'm thinking Skiddo might be Central Kalos and from all rumors thus far, Hawlucha is Coastal Kalos. Every "Registration" 'dex picture we've seen (to the best of my knowledge) has all three colors in the Kalos logo, but it isn't until you look at the status screen that the area is highlighted.

Then again, I could be (and probably am) wrong.

jstar21 said:
Shinomune said:

Aren't there 3 different pokedexs (Coastal, Plain and Mountain) so I'm sure that each Dex has it's own set of numbers so Skiddo and Hawlucha could have the same number on seperate pokedexs.
But the badge is the same. :/

1380733970114.png

They have the same dex symbol as well, isn't this what differentiates pokedex types?

SavvyJackal said:
jstar21 said:
But the badge is the same. :/

What badge? I'm confused...

Been lurking a lot, just thought I would add in my own thoughts about Hawlucha. Even If that picture is fake, take a look at that pokedex picture of hawlucha, then one of the ones that was originally leaked. It's wing feathers seem like they're in different places, suggesting it's animated. Just saiyan'.

She means the blue/white/red Kalos symbol.

Considering we haven't seen any 'dex registration without all three colors, it's possible that that's the default "new registered info" symbol. It might not be until you get to the status screens that it shows otherwise.

Delphox looks too tall to me - especially because the Pokedex marks it as only 4' 11'' (to contrast Blaziken is 6' 3'').

CMP said:
She means the blue/white/red Kalos symbol.

Considering we haven't seen any 'dex registration without all three colors, it's possible that that's the default "new registered info" symbol. It might not be until you get to the status screens that it shows otherwise.

I agree with you CMP. It seems like it is as all of the "new registered info" screens have had it. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back