XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Any new pokemon besides Starter evo's, Helioptile evo, Bunnelby evo, and Espurr?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Any new pokemon besides Starter evo's, Helioptile evo, Bunnelby evo, and Espurr?

Rock/ fairy gem stone pokemon, fletching middle Evo (fletchinder), and swirlix and spritzee evos

Pokewiz1999 said:

Yes, Carbink:

tumblr_mu28961HT61sflqvno1_1280.jpg

Has Mega Aerodactyl been confirmed?
I'm dying to see my favorite Pokemon ever get a new form <3

Alright, time for some speculative number crunching.

As of right now, the known pokemon count is now up to 702 (53 new, not counting megas), and 714 counting megas (12 currently revealed). Out of all the rumor lists that have not been completely debunked, only 2 have specified the number of new pokemon.

One says it's only about 70 and the Xerneas is number 715 and the 'Z' legendary is something like 718 (which contradicts previous articles that state we will have over 750 pokemon total this gen). Although this is highly unlikely, I can't fully discredit this rumor because they mentioned other now confirmed info as well (although it could have been a shot in the dark and they hoped for the best)

The other rumor states that there will be 124 new pokemon, and 45 mega evolutions. To me, this one seems more plausible, but if mega evolutions are included in that number, it takes 124 down to 79 (it should be mentioned that that rumor also said megas did not occupy pokedex spots).

@Chrono: It hasn't been confirmed via screenshot yet, but according to our weekend leaker's info (which has now been reasonably validated), Aerodactyl does indeed have a mega forme.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Alright, time for some speculative number crunching.

As of right now, the known pokemon count is now up to 702 (53 new, not counting megas), and 714 counting megas (12 currently revealed). Out of all the rumor lists that have not been completely debunked, only 2 have specified the number of new pokemon.

One says it's only about 70 and the Xerneas is number 715 and the 'Z' legendary is something like 718 (which contradicts previous articles that state we will have over 750 pokemon total this gen). Although this is highly unlikely, I can't fully discredit this rumor because they mentioned other now confirmed info as well (although it could have been a shot in the dark and they hoped for the best)

The other rumor states that there will be 124 new pokemon, and 45 mega evolutions. To me, this one seems more plausible, but if mega evolutions are included in that number, it takes 124 down to 79 (it should be mentioned that that rumor also said megas did not occupy pokedex spots).

@Chrono: It hasn't been confirmed via screenshot yet, but according to our weekend leaker's info (which has now been reasonably validated), Aerodactyl does indeed have a mega forme.

I'm hoping for 124 new not including megas. Anything less than 90 new and I'd rather it be a 100 new is gonna make this game seem like a dlc/addon more than a new gen game. And I'm sorry but I don't pay 40 bucks for an addon

Now what are clauncher and skrelps evoutions since they are version exclusive? Any news if our "leakers" have found them yet or not?

Amazing that their has been no Shiny Pokemon found yet!
Wondering when they will start to appear for us to view!

Windies said:

We have a shiny gogoat from forever ago... somewhere....

[split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

I don't know if this has been discussed here or if this topic even goes here, but with the official release of Mega Evolution X Charizard, do you think they'll do one for Venusaur and Blastoise? Because they can't just have something special for one, but not the others.
Then again, they're handing out torchics but not Totodiles or Treekos (I think they are in that gen?). GF could potentially do that.

And also on this note, do you think that the new starters will get Mega Evolutions, too? Because this is a new add-on in the game, and usually the new pokemon compliment the new technology well.

Whitefire said:
Windies said:

There are actually quite a few leaked shinies from gameplay demos. Most are confirmed but some (two of the basic starters, Froakie and either Chespin or Fennekin can't remember) are possible fakes.

Whitefire said:
Windies said:

Wasn't there a shiny red skrelp, too? Or was that proven fake?

CMP said:
Because of their similar types, I've kind of viewed Litleo and Helioptile as counterparts. Now that we know Helioptile evolves via Sun Stone, does anyone else think it's likely that Litleo evolves via Fire Stone?

Yeah, they have the electric/fire duo thing we've seen before in Electabuzz/Magmar. It is reasonable to assume that Litleo evolves via fire stone.

Must had my head in the clouds did not see them!
Still live shiny Pic would be good of anything lol.

Wow, the attention the starters were getting just lulled out of nowhere.

Anyway, this evolution of Bunnelby, why are you all saying it may be dark type? I mean, it just looks too happy to be dark type. Plus ground/dark just was released in gen 5 as krookodile...and I for one prefer the croc, if I were comparing the two.

What I'm trying to get at is that it seems far more likely for Diggersby to be fairy/ground. If so, it will be a monster, as ground is super effective on poison and steel.

Rune Yagami said:

Anyway, this evolution of Bunnelby, why are you all saying it may be dark type? I mean, it just looks too happy to be dark type. Plus ground/dark just was released in gen 5 as krookodile...and I for one prefer the croc, if I were comparing the two.

What I'm trying to get at is that it seems far more likely for Diggersby to be fairy/ground. If so, it will be a monster, as ground is super effective on poison and steel.

It's based on a rumor

wako_88 said:
Rune Yagami said:

It's based on a rumor

So what you're saying is it's really based on nothing...

Rune Yagami said:
wako_88 said:
It's based on a rumor

So what you're saying is it's really based on nothing...

I believe it was the same guy who described heloptile evolution as we saw it today that said that the bunny (sorry i can¡t remember its name) evolution is dark/ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back