XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

so i dont know if any of you have seen this video yet, so i thought I would add it here. The guy really doesnt reveal anything new, he just shows us around the pokemon center.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W1uShGoSkXQ[/video]

RE: Rumors & Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread already!

Aerodactyl said:
s2daam said:
Picture of the Aerodactylnite. So yes, it's getting a Mega.

Oh gosh this is... this is just perfect :'D. Thank you, thank you so much. It's been a crazy day, I needed some happiness. First, Blastoise doesn't get a second Mega, then the rumors of only 70 new pokemon seem more and more plausible.

UGH!

Blob55 said:
So 150 in each section? So 450 total? Also, 50 spaces + 50-ish new Pokémon already revealed means that the only 70 new Pokémon rumor is debunked.

And that's the FIRST POST ON THE PAGE!

RE: Rumors & Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread already!

Aerodactyl said:
s2daam said:
Picture of the Aerodactylnite. So yes, it's getting a Mega.

First, Blastoise doesn't get a second Mega

Well, can't really say that for sure.
We don't know all of the Mega Pokemon yet.
And, if they do something to one starter, they will more likely do the same to the other starter, it's unfair for Charizard to get two Megas while Blastoise and Venusaur doesn't.
Don't let your hopes down too easy. o:

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Shinomune said:
spiralofvertigo said:
http://i.imgur.com/4cq9Kqch.jpg

It does'nt look like it. :<

Specially when Helioptile evolves to Heliolisk with a Sun Stone...

Really? It evolves with a Sun Stone? When was this confirmed?

I Like Pie said:
Shinomune said:
Specially when Helioptile evolves to Heliolisk with a Sun Stone...

Really? It evolves with a Sun Stone? When was this confirmed?

You beat me to it. Was there a pic of its evolution?

No, but was posted by the dude who obtained the Heliolisk and maded the pic.

Obviously there is no way for us to confirm if Helioptile does evolve with a sun stone, but a picture of Heliolisk was shown, and they said it evolved through a sun stone.

It could end up not being true, but I doubt that at this point since we have legit leakers everywhere.

So another leaker revealed the fourth gym badge: it's a grass gym.

I can't see any of the images linked from 4Chan. It just displays as their logo. Can someone who can see the Aerodactyl image please screencap it and post it here? Thanks!

Bloodronin said:
Someone said Lucario is x only. Anyone know if this is true?

While some megas could be version exclusive, I don't think anything has been confirmed yet aside from Mewtwo and Charizard, but that is since they have 2 forms.

Brave Vesperia said:
I can't see any of the images linked from 4Chan. It just displays as their logo. Can someone who can see the Aerodactyl image please screencap it and post it here? Thanks!

Yea, me either. Im at school so that might be a factor but at home I believe it shows them. Could someone please fix this problem?

@Brave Vesperia

Here you have the photo of the aerodactylite:

http://t.co/G5T1XqA1Sx

Bobbins said:
@Brave Vesperia

I can't see it. Stupid school blocking!

ScorchingShock said:
Bobbins said:
@Brave Vesperia

Can you see it now?

aerodactylite_by_krocf4-d6p0mnz.jpg

EDIT: I think your school is sponsored by Nintendo. XD
EDIT2: Something funny I found
y68UtnSh.jpg

Have we heard of any other version exclusive pokemon? I know we've heard of which Kalos pokemon will be version exclusive but we still haven't heard which previous gen pokemon might be version exclusive.

Bobbins said:
ScorchingShock said:

Can you see it now?

aerodactylite_by_krocf4-d6p0mnz.jpg

EDIT: I think your school is sponsored by Nintendo. XD

LOL! Maybe! Yes, I can see it. Cool! A MegaAerodactyl! Thank you so much. I wonder what it will look like. Maybe someone will leak it? Who knows.

Some Interesting things spotted by our last leaker. (The one who choose chespin)

• There's three dex's, one for each region.
    The amount of Pokemon is UNREAL.
    TMs confirmed to be reusable.
    HMs make a return.
    THERE'S UBER CUTE IDLE ANIMATIONS
    Your character actually kneels down to talk to smaller people, like children or small pkm.
    Mega Aerodactyl stone found in smashing rocks, the same area you can find Aerodactyl fossils.
    No Dunesparce or Farfetch'd evos.
    You get an entire berry farm! (!!!!)
    No cross-dressing or hat removal.
    Zubat confirmed
    Pokemon have amazing animation - pikachu's cheeks actually light up with thunderbolt, zigzagoon runs in a zig zag when attacking, etc.
    The group wild encounters can sometimes attack each other, in his example a group of seviper took down a zangoose.
    Zangoose is for X, Seviper is for Y. You can find them in both games, but it's really difficult. Think Throh and Sawk.

Schezo92 said:
Have we heard of any other version exclusive pokemon? I know we've heard of which Kalos pokemon will be version exclusive but we still haven't heard which previous gen pokemon might be version exclusive.

Not that I know of. Personally don't think we are doing seeing version exclusives just for kalos yet.

KrisJoeEll said:
Some Interesting things spotted by our last leaker. (The one who choose chespin)

• There's three dex's, one for each region.
    The amount of Pokemon is UNREAL.
    TMs confirmed to be reusable.
    HMs make a return.
    THERE'S UBER CUTE IDLE ANIMATIONS
    Your character actually kneels down to talk to smaller people, like children or small pkm.
    Mega Aerodactyl stone found in smashing rocks, the same area you can find Aerodactyl fossils.
    No Dunesparce or Farfetch'd evos.
    You get an entire berry farm! (!!!!)
    No cross-dressing or hat removal.
    Zubat confirmed
    Pokemon have amazing animation - pikachu's cheeks actually light up with thunderbolt, zigzagoon runs in a zig zag when attacking, etc.
    The group wild encounters can sometimes attack each other, in his example a group of seviper took down a zangoose.
    Zangoose is for X, Seviper is for Y. You can find them in both games, but it's really difficult. Think Throh and Sawk.

By "The amount of pokemon is unreal", do you mean the amount of KALOS pokemon? Or the national dex..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back