XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oblivion_Wing said:
KrisJoeEll said:
Some Interesting things spotted by our last leaker. (The one who choose chespin)

• There's three dex's, one for each region.
    The amount of Pokemon is UNREAL.
    TMs confirmed to be reusable.
    HMs make a return.
    THERE'S UBER CUTE IDLE ANIMATIONS
    Your character actually kneels down to talk to smaller people, like children or small pkm.
    Mega Aerodactyl stone found in smashing rocks, the same area you can find Aerodactyl fossils.
    No Dunesparce or Farfetch'd evos.
    You get an entire berry farm! (!!!!)
    No cross-dressing or hat removal.
    Zubat confirmed
    Pokemon have amazing animation - pikachu's cheeks actually light up with thunderbolt, zigzagoon runs in a zig zag when attacking, etc.
    The group wild encounters can sometimes attack each other, in his example a group of seviper took down a zangoose.
    Zangoose is for X, Seviper is for Y. You can find them in both games, but it's really difficult. Think Throh and Sawk.

By "The amount of pokemon is unreal", do you mean the amount of KALOS pokemon? Or the national dex..

The leaker meant the number of available pokemon (old+new) in the game. The number of Kalos pokemon is still a mystery.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Isn't the guy who said we're going to have only 70 new pokemon based his reasoning upon saying Xerneas being number #715/716 ?

As far as the leak that i have see, i haven't seen any part of the new style pokedex (the three regions) mentioning the number of the national pokedex, so how can he state that Xerneas is #715/716? Or is there something that i miss?

Do we get a confirmation about a national pokedex after beating the game?

So do we have a pic of helioptiles evo? I have been searching for one and can't find anything

Ririka said:
Isn't the guy who said we're going to have only 70 new pokemon based his reasoning upon saying Xerneas being number #715/716 ?

As far as the leak that i have see, i haven't seen any part of the new style pokedex (the three regions) mentioning the number of the national pokedex, so how can he state that Xerneas is #715/716? Or is there something that i miss?

Do we get a confirmation about a national pokedex after beating the game?

Looking at the screenshots its not the national dex he's referring to.
Its the CENTRAL, COASTAL and MOUNTAIN Kalos dex combined.
These dexes divide the Kalos region into 3 i guess..

Also Swirlix & Spritzee evos now unveiled in the official site.

hyenabite said:
So do we have a pic of helioptiles evo? I have been searching for one and can't find anything

Yup we do! It's a few pages back, about 2 or 3 ago. Just look and search for Helioslik or something like that.

Kitana Coldfire said:
GemStar Satch said:
I recall someone having a post/thread with all the rumors condensed in it. Can I get directed to that please?

That would be me!

Confirmed Fake/Unconfirmed Rumors Catalog
lol, I knew it was you, just couldn't find the post. Thank you.

I'd like to try something similar with confirmed leaks/rumors, so people can just be directed there. But first I need a list of all the confirmed leaks in the past few days.

10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

So cute :3

GemStar Satch said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
lol, I knew it was you, just couldn't find the post. Thank you.

I'd like to try something similar with confirmed leaks/rumors, so people can just be directed there. But first I need a list of all the confirmed leaks in the past few days.

Yeah... thing about that is, there's a reason I don't have a 'Confirmed' section on there. That information will be announced via the front page once it's been authenticated by official sources.

Hey guys. New screenshots. Swirlix Evo = Slurpuff.

Spritzee Evo = Aromatisse

DISCUSS!

Also screenshots on... um... Im not sure which sites I can and cannot say. It's on the site with the Japanese name of Celebi. (that's as best as Im gonna say. Not risking getting banned guys.)

http://imgur.com/a/jiahd
Leaker "summary" some of his gameplay (Warning: May Contain Many Spoilers)

ScorchingShock said:

DISCUSS!

Also screenshots on... um... Im not sure which sites I can and cannot say. It's on the site with the Japanese name of Celebi. (that's as best as Im gonna say. Not risking getting banned guys.)

Its on the official US Pokemon x&y site. Also they are very adorable. :D

KrisJoeEll said:
ScorchingShock said:

DISCUSS!

Its on the official US Pokemon x&y site. Also they are very adorable. :D

IKR? I love Slurpuff. Im so glad Im getting X. There has been so much love for it!

You know that long-held idea that the pokedex entries often seem really exaggerated because children are the ones writing and cataloging them? Yeah, I think Slurpuff's description on the official site confirms THAT theory:

Slurpuff has an unbelievable sense of smell— a hundred million times more sensitive than that of humans. With its highly attuned senses, it can distinguish the faintest of odors.

Honestly, I think that x100,000,000 is just a wee bit high of a multiplier for something that evolves from cotton candy xD

Kitana Coldfire said:
You know that long-held idea that the pokedex entries often seem really exaggerated because children are the ones writing and cataloging them? Yeah, I think Slurpuff's description on the official site confirms THAT theory:

Slurpuff has an unbelievable sense of smell— a hundred million times more sensitive than that of humans. With its highly attuned senses, it can distinguish the faintest of odors.

Honestly, I think that x100,000,000 is just a wee bit high of a multiplier for something that evolves from cotton candy xD

The game is aimed at children. What do you expect? :cool:
Still I like these designs better than that Chesknaught thing.

Kitana Coldfire said:

Also, if it were THAT sensitive to smell, wouldn't it hurt to breath? You could smell entire countries!

Blob55 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Also, if it were THAT sensitive to smell, wouldn't it hurt to breath? You could smell entire countries!

Obviously it uses Smell-O-Vision, like a Smell-O-Scope if you will.
Futurama refrence!

Are there still people who take the Pokedex entries seriously??

1369671042796.jpg

Most of them either don't make sense, are outright creepy or are totally exaggerated beyond possible (even for a world filled with fire breathing and lighting generating monsters).

Baktwerel said:
Are there still people who take the Pokedex entries seriously??

1369671042796.jpg

Most of them either don't make sense, are outright creepy or are totally exaggerated beyond possible (even for a world filled with fire breathing and lighting generating monsters).

In Wailords defense, it IS the Float Wail Pokémon.

Weight and size has always been an issue in Pokémon; Did you know Dunsparce is three times as long as Linoone? Probably not, but the best part is, Linoone is more than twice as heavy.

Just a quick question; Is there any info on Diggersby? Is it Normal/Ground? I just noticed we haven't seen a new Ground Pokémon.

There are rumors of it being part Dark type. Can't confirm it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back