XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

BCWD93 said:
Firebrand said:
OMG, Wasn't there a rumour that mentioned a fairy key legendary?

A level 37 legendary?

Finally, some logic.

Yeah, its more than likely not legendary. I mean what is its special power that warrants being legendary? The ability to open every door? The only person to be happy about this would be the janitor that lost his real keys.

Blob55 said:
BCWD93 said:
A level 37 legendary?

You got Victini at level 20...

This is a different case, as it was a special distribution/event.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Rune Yagami said:
BCWD93 said:
A level 37 legendary?

Finally, some logic.

Yeah, its more than likely not legendary. I mean what is its special power that warrants being legendary? The ability to open every door? The only person to be happy about this would be the janitor that lost his real keys.

A legendary owned by an enemy trainer, only at 37 even.

Blob55 said:
BCWD93 said:
A level 37 legendary?

You got Victini at level 20...

I was referring to the random level; not how low it was by the way

Baktwerel said:
1380846638003.jpg
Wonder if it's legit :T

Well! That's certainly something new!

Looks legitimate enough, and it's an interesting design to say the least.

@Firebrand: If there is and you find it, let me know so I can put it into the rumor catalog. None of the rumors currently archived mention a Fairy key legendary/non-legendary, but I also seem to recall hearing something along those lines.

As you can see in the screen shot, there are 3 pokeballs above it meaning that's a battle and it couldn't be a legendary

I'm talking about this rumour
4VJNEOH.png

I'm so hyped-up for X and Y. Like, this is the first generation that I've been in the know for the entire time (announcement to release). For 5th gen, I was a bit late. Fourth gen was when I started (but my first game was Sapphire).

Honestly knowing all this information doesn't bug me a bit. As long as I don't know the storyline, I'm good. Like, for B2W2, I knew there was a new Team Plasma and an old one, but I still didn't know the plot. Ugh I don't know if I can wait much longer. If I could just know the amount of Pokemon, I'll be good. That's all I need to know!

I really love Heliolisk. It's exactly what I expected :)

I really hope there are around 100 new Pokemon because if there are any less, I'll be quite disappointed. The thing I enjoy most about new games is meeting new Pokemon friends.

Matty said:
Is it me or Tyrantrum pic on the instagram (whokilled archie) have 5 moves?

You beat me to it, I was just gonna write that! And, we know its ability doesn't have the word "return" in it, so what else can it be?

Leaker just battled a Granbull and stated that Poison was now super-effective against it. Therefore, Snubble/Granbull have likely been retyped to Fairy.

FT10 said:
Matty said:

You beat me to it, I was just gonna write that! And, we know its ability doesn't have the word "return" in it, so what else can it be?

The leaker was trying to teach Tyrantrum Return via TM.

Why do they have a skeleton key pokemon?

FT10 said:
Matty said:

As stated previously, it's learning the move Return

turos said:
As you can see in the screen shot, there are 3 pokeballs above it meaning that's a battle and it couldn't be a legendary

Totally true. I was to hyped for Klefki that I didn't noticed that :(

AdamLambert said:
FT10 said:

As stated previously, it's learning the move Return

Oh...too bad. I've always wanted the 4 move system to be somehow expanded. I guess my heart was stronger than my brain on this one...:(

chaosomega said:
Why do they have a skeleton key pokemon?

It seems to me to be just the kind of crazy design that GF would create. Plus the name sounds just about right to: "Clef" means "key" in French, so that could be another clue

The key is AWESOME, ghost type?

I'm sure it's something people complain about and claim gamefreak is "out of ideas" even though it's a completely unexpected and bizarre concept.

I think its name means it's a Klepto fairy that steals keys

Firebrand said:
I think its name means it's a Klepto fairy that steals keys

That might make sense, a mischievous Fairy or Ghost (or both) that steals keys.

a kleptomaniac fairy....seems different, I am game for that idea. I don't hate it and wish it was fake

If it evolves, I wonder if it might look like a big padlock, a chest, or a whole "skeleton" of keys.

That rock/fairy thing is really interesting to me...it looks almost like Wormadam. I really can't figure out what it's supposed to represent.

Man, I lost count of what number of Pokemon we're up to now.

It was 53 yesterday, but I lost count with the leaks today.

Still hoping the 70 number is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back