XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

info from another forum, i won't mention due to advertising it:

>Mega Heracross Stone Discovered
>Mega Druddigon Stone Discovered
>Mega Galvantula Stone Discovered
>Mega Aerodactyl Leaked
>Mega Gengar Leaked
>Mega Obamasnow Leaked
>Flabebe Evolution
>For some undisclosed reason, no leaker has gotten past the 4-5th Gym
>Dual-typed Moves Confirmed
>Flying Press deals Flying and Fighting damage
>New move, Light Ray, deals Grass and Electric damage
>fudging Afrodyte has a Pikachu
>TM's in the overworld have yellow Pokeball tops instead of red
>Slurpluf and Ama....Amaros...fudge it, Swirlix and Spritzee Evos Officially Revealed
>Mr. Mime is a Psychic Fairy wrecking ball
>Seasons Confirmed or at least in certain locations
>Spritzee evolves through the use of the Satchet

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

In 4Chan confirmed that Klefki it's Fairy/Steel (not pics yet).

Pretty sure the only 70 new rumor is fake. Seems highly unlikely at this point. If it is true though I am canceling my preorder.

Shinomune said:
In 4Chan confirmed that Klefki it's Fairy/Steel (not pics yet).

They are speculating.

The text says Mega Charizard X so this is fake.
3y7m.png

just thought i'd throw that out there before someone believes it's real.

Neal White said:
Pretty sure the only 70 new rumor is fake. Seems highly unlikely at this point. If it is true though I am canceling my preorder.

I agree. Although it seems highly unlikely now that we know now that none of the current leaders have beaten the 5th-6th gym yet. That just gives the potential of at least 30+ new pokemon on top of what we already know.

Oh man with all these really awesome mega evolutions, i'm disappointed that we are only allowed to have one in a team :( its going to be too hard to decide which one to have!

we need to do a round up of how many new pokemon there are so far.

Razmos said:
The text says Mega Charizard X so this is fake.
3y7m.png

just thought i'd throw that out there before someone believes it's real.

Thank you ^^ It has been archived in the Rumors catalog as confirmed fake art

(And here I thought that we wouldn't be getting much more fake art/screenshots. Ah well)

This is fake, type mega meganium in google you'll see the same picture from deviantart ;)

I think with everything being revealed the only thing that can make me even more hyped for these games is a megazoroark.

Someone is trollin' so much xD

original.jpg

chaosomega said:
info from another forum, i won't mention due to advertising it:

>Mega Heracross Stone Discovered
>Mega Druddigon Stone Discovered
>Mega Galvantula Stone Discovered
>Mega Aerodactyl Leaked
>Mega Gengar Leaked
>Mega Obamasnow Leaked
>Flabebe Evolution
>For some undisclosed reason, no leaker has gotten past the 4-5th Gym
>Dual-typed Moves Confirmed
>Flying Press deals Flying and Fighting damage
>New move, Light Ray, deals Grass and Electric damage
>fricking Afrodyte has a Pikachu
>TM's in the overworld have yellow Pokeball tops instead of red
>Slurpluf and Ama....Amaros...frick it, Swirlix and Spritzee Evos Officially Revealed
>Mr. Mime is a Psychic Fairy wrecking ball
>Seasons Confirmed or at least in certain locations
>Spritzee evolves through the use of the Satchet

crying happy tears for mega druddigon!! Flabebe' evo is so adorable ugh so is the key fairy!

Professer K said:
we need to do a round up of how many new pokemon there are so far.
erdz.png
Only thing missing from there is Mega Abomasnow.

NOTE: not mine haha, had to edit it and rehost because it had a swear word in it.

Hi. Just joined. I really hope the just 70 new Pokemon is fake as well. It just doesn't seem right.

We've had 41 officially confirmed Pokemon
Orotto
The 3 starter final evo's
Bunnelby evolution
Flabebe evo
Fletching 1st evo
Heliptile evo
Meowstic pre evo
Hawlucha, the key ring, Goomy, Binnacle, and Carbink

This makes 55 known new Pokemon.

Chesnaught is now 100% confirmed via the current leaker

1380849912472.jpg

I've been an advid Pokémon fan since pokemon yellow. I tend not to follow these threads, but this generation has caught my attention.
I have been reading and updating every 5 minutes for new information and I just wanted to say we are all here for the same reason.

That being Pokemon. This generation might look weird. But so does EVERY generation. We warm up to each new pokemon, some become our favorites, others get thrown aside as garbage or HM whores. All I know is in 9, I'll be playing Pokemon Y and will be learning along with everyone. This is by far going to be the best journey yet. Map looks huge and I'm hoping the remainder of the pokedex is as awesome as we have all been hoping for.

Do any of the leakers have Noivern yet? That thing has to have at least pre evo.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Chesnaught is now 100% confirmed via the current leaker

1380849912472.jpg

I thought it was already 100%, but the more proof the better I suppose.
As for 70, I thought up a list of reasons why this could be true or false.
For those who don't want to believe one of either of these two, they're spoilers.
Click at your own risk.

Why Not
1. Pokemon never has such a small list of newbies in a gen.
2. 3D models in-battle allow for more complicated designs and animations for Pokemon Nintendo may have been holding back for a while.
3. Nintendo's going all out on this one. Why have so few Pokemon when this is looking to be a big hit with the right newbie count?

Why
1. Nintendo must be busy with Mega-Evo's. There simply might not be time for all these new Pokemon when familiar ones need to be so heavily redesigned.
2.This game was obviously not easy to make. Gamefreak has been busy with remaking all the Pokemon's sprites as 3-D models, making a 3-D region (sort of), and working on a huge amount of brand new features. Again, they might not have time.
3. They need to start working on the next games. "X" and "Y" are huge. The only solid follow-up at this point as a lot of Pokemon. And good ones.
4. Rumor is saying that all Pokemon from every generation will be obtainable without trading/using bank (In X and Y combined, at least for version exclusives I assume) so don't be surprised if there's only 70 if this is true. They'll need to cram a lot of Pokemon into one game....

EDIT: My friend "Buizel" reminded me of a #4 for one topic. Many of you won't like which one now as more evidence...(4 V 3)

Tighten said:
Do any of the leakers have Noivern yet? That thing has to have at least pre evo.

Just watch it be the pseudo legendary of this gen. I'll be really disappointed if it is, but it looks to fit the trend of past pseudo legendaries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back