XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Razmos said:
Professer K said:
we need to do a round up of how many new pokemon there are so far.
erdz.png
Only thing missing from there is Mega Abomasnow.

NOTE: not mine haha, had to edit it and rehost because it had a swear word in it.

Are mega gengar and aerodactyl real? What about bunelby's evo?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

chaosomega said:
Ninteninjas are everywhere i think, maybe thats why.

I hope they do not get whokilledarchie, too. He is a major leaker right now. :(

Rusty Sticks said:
Dragon/Water final evo confirmed.

1380851489003.jpg

That's still Sliggo. It could still turn into a Dragon/Water type so I jumped the gun a it.

Sliggoo will definitely have another evolution at around level 55-65 imo. Can't have all those water moves without eventually becoming part water.

NaturallyDark said:
chaosomega said:
Ninteninjas are everywhere i think, maybe thats why.

I hope they do not get whokilledarchie, too. He is a major leaker right now. :(

actually who killed arcie is not a leaker. just a stockpiler, hes saving images from real leakers as backups

Rusty Sticks said:
FloodBadge said:
Who said that's it's final? The only time dragon was ever involved with sea snails or slugs is with that recent one. The blue water dragon I think it's called?

I never said it was it's final. I said that will evolve into a Dragon/Water type.

Doesn't look like it to me. It looks like you said this is the final evo and it's DRG?WTR.

Rusty Sticks said:
Dragon/Water final evo confirmed.

1380851489003.jpg

FloodBadge said:
Doesn't look like it to me. It looks like you said this is the final evo and it's DRG?WTR.

Yes, yes, I can see how that would cause confusion. Sorry about that.

Floette, Flabebe's evolution:

yr7hYvw.jpg

Look his ability and his moves. It doesn't make sense if final evo won't be Dragon/Water.

Sliggoo, this dragon-type evo line is seriously my favorite! So hyped for the final evo, though no Pokemon can out beat Druddigon in my heart. It took me forever just to fill the dex in Black2, lord have mercy on me as I try to complete this dex.

I think Sliggoo could evolve into some kind of dragon/water sea serpent of sorts. I also think we're looking at the pseudo-legendary for Kalos too

FT10 said:
I think Sliggoo could evolve into some kind of dragon/water sea serpent of sorts. I also think we're looking at the pseudo-legendary for Kalos too

I would be pretty thrilled with a sea slug pseudo-legendary. They do not enough attention and the generation four slugs were fairly ugly. This line looks cute so far.

Absolutely in love with sliggoo.

Slugs and snails are tied with many other things as my favorite animals, but Magcargo was difficult to use and gastrodon, while cool, wasn't really my style. This definitely is. I have never considered a dragon team-worthy for me until now.

It seems like either Goomy's green spots were indeed its eyes, or the black dots were eyes and Sliggoo becomes *eyeless.*

From this and the white coloration, it would seem be a troglobyte; an organism that has lost its sight and pigmentation from a subterranean existence.

Ok so there are all these pokemon being leaked, but what about megas? Have there been any megas leaked?

Everyone's being super careful. I'm more worried about why we have almost nothing from the Mountain dex and all the leakers seem to go silent around Gym 4-5.

Rusty Sticks said:
FloodBadge said:
Who said that's it's final? The only time dragon was ever involved with sea snails or slugs is with that recent one. The blue water dragon I think it's called?

I never said it was it's final. I said that will evolve into a Dragon/Water type.

Based on what facts? You assumed it will evolves into Dragon/Water because it's a sea slug? Sorry, that's not good enough. For example; Eelektross, everyone though it would be Electric/Water but no, it sure wasn't.

Also, Sliggoo is so cute!

FT10 said:

Even if it did have a BST of 600, without a type immunity it would not meet the criteria that have been set for a Pseudo legendary. I think we are looking at a cool (albeit squishy-looking) Pokemon, but it isn't pseudo material.

Professer K said:
Goomy's evo:
http://i.imgur.com/TGNj0ZT.jpg

I'm pretty sure he has 3 evolution stage line . The final evolution must be Dragon/Water .
I've never been love snail until i met Sliggoo
:D

I've been focused on there being more than 70 new Pokemon but I'm really interested in non stop catching Pokemon that this game is showing. Pokemon everywhere.

I love the fact that we FINALLY have a dragon type that doesn't look much like a dragon (okay, Altaria and maybe Kingdra are debatable but meh) I just hope we get a non-bug-like Bug type. Speaking of which, we have Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Goomy, and Sliggoo. So 5 new dragon-types so far, but only 3 bug-types. Scatterbug, Spewpa, and Vivillon. We need some bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back