XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

MetalPharoah said:
Razmos said:
...No, because neither of them make sense. why would you have a dark-type pokemon in your party, or turn the 3DS upside down to try and evolve Eevee into Sylveon?

What makes sense is having a FAIRY TYPE in your party and trying. Including what others have said earlier, in regards to Eeveelutions showing off new mechanics, both of which are NEW mechanics ;)
That's a good point, but I imagine somebody has already tried that already.

DrEspeon said:
Aerodactyl said:
So according to dex numbers it goes phantump, something else (probably orrotto) then pumpkaboo? Kind of thought orrotto would et a mid-evolution, it's quite the jump!

Phantumps description actually frightens me.

I bet they are version exclusives, each having one evolution. if so, i bet either one is more offensive versus one more defensive or one more special based and one more physical based. Seeing their stats would basically confirm this theory is possible or not.
They aren't version exclusives, both can be found in the same version. I thought they would be version exclusives too, it would make sense. They are counterparts in a way though, they both have a signature move (Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat) which work in similar ways, both are the same type, have a second stage, and both are "spooky"!

Blob55 said:
Razmos said:
...No, because neither of them make sense. why would you have a dark-type pokemon in your party, or turn the 3DS upside down to try and evolve Eevee into Sylveon?

Pangoro needs to be turned upside down to evolve? What sense does that make?
notice how I said "dark type pokemon in your party, OR turn the 3DS upside down. the 2 pokemon have 2 different evolution methods.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Rune Yagami said:
Aerodactyl said:
Why are we fighting about this? Either they meant it or they changed it. Makes zero difference.

What I want to know, is if you guys think gyarados' mega will change to dragon water. THey've been making a few things dragon though, I hope that some megas gain second types other than dragon. Maybe they'll bust our brains and gyarados will be water/fairy in his mega form

Speculation about Mega Gyardos' typing was what spawned the discussion about whether or not Gyarados was meant to be Dragon in the first place. If so, then giving the Mega Water/Dragon typing might be something that they do, now that the issue of Water/Dragon being broken is solved, since there are now Dragon attacks other than Dragon Rage.

Oh wow don't I look dumb! Guess I missed a beat. Sorry, please forgive me! I think the fact that lance has one makes it eligible for the dragon type either way.... They didn't give it to mega aerodactyl but we also got tyrantrum this gen so there was our rock/dragon. Nintendo did say they wanted new type combos.

CoolJosh10 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Guys I don't think the other Kanto starters get mega evos...

http://instagram.com/p/e_OCXvqYeZ/

That sucks, why does Charizard get so much love?

It's obviously a money grab. Give the most popular pokemon more then it deserves. The overrated becomes more overrated. SMH.

Was there a description for what trick or treat and forest's curse do?

Guradon said:
I don't know if this picture has been posted already:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3400/dlkqgnfh_jpg.htm
but is it fake?
It's fake. it's fan art.
It should be added to the fake screenshot thread so people stop thinking it's real :p

Bloodronin said:
Forest's Curse turns the opposing pokemon into a Grass type.
Trick-or-Treat turns the opposing pokemon into a Ghost type.

Darkrai said:
CoolJosh10 said:

It's obviously a money grab. Give the most popular pokemon more then it deserves. The overrated becomes more overrated. SMH.

Wait...what do you mean they don't get mega evolutions? It was confirmed be Gamefreak as well as the mega evolution symbol in the name, so...

Darkrai said:
CoolJosh10 said:

Also, red's charzard mega evolves in the anime.

Razmos said:
MetalPharoah said:
What makes sense is having a FAIRY TYPE in your party and trying. Including what others have said earlier, in regards to Eeveelutions showing off new mechanics, both of which are NEW mechanics ;)
That's a good point, but I imagine somebody has already tried that already.

DrEspeon said:
I bet they are version exclusives, each having one evolution. if so, i bet either one is more offensive versus one more defensive or one more special based and one more physical based. Seeing their stats would basically confirm this theory is possible or not.
They aren't version exclusives, both can be found in the same version. I thought they would be version exclusives too, it would make sense. They are counterparts in a way though, they both have a signature move (Forest's Curse and Trick-or-Treat) which work in similar ways, both are the same type, have a second stage, and both are "spooky"!

Blob55 said:
Pangoro needs to be turned upside down to evolve? What sense does that make?
notice how I said "dark type pokemon in your party, OR turn the 3DS upside down. the 2 pokemon have 2 different evolution methods.

It does raise the question, "What if another Eeveelution does in fact exist, and the upside down method makes sense for it or some other new evolution method?" I am quite fascinated by this being a possibility still :)

"Weather changes induced by abilities will last only 5 turns !"

...Hear that? It's the sound of the metagame exploding...

DrEspeon said:
Darkrai said:

Wait...what do you mean they don't get mega evolutions? It was confirmed be Gamefreak as well as the mega evolution symbol in the name, so...

Look at Venusaurite. No X or Y

Phantump and Pumpkaboo could be like Shuppet and Duskull, where one is far more rare in one version than the other, but they aren't completely exclusive.

Does anyone know the general timezone for these leakers? It would help us to know when we're going to get new info.

Pokewiz1999 said:
DrEspeon said:

Oh now I get what that meant. Thanks!

To be perfectly honest, I don't care that much about charizard and his crazy fan base. I prefer venusaur.

DrEspeon said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't care that much about charizard and his crazy fan base. I prefer venusaur.

I'm not gonna use my Kanto starter. I'm gonna have Gengar for my mega :D

Edit: Am I the only one that thought Goomy's green cheeks were its eyes and can't unsee it now? o_O

Don't know if these have been seen, but please bear with me if they have - I don't have the time or energy to check 200+ pages of this thread..
TheJoshLeaksDay2ReturnoftheJedi-Imgur-GoogleChrome_2013-10-04_15-55-29_zps8cc82412.png

I know this was already there, but now it's confirmed? :)
TheJoshLeaks-Imgur-GoogleChrome_2013-10-04_15-51-30_zpsd006688f.png

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: I added spoiler tags for you. By clicking "Edit" on this post you can see how I added them if you don't know how to. *

DrEspeon said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Thank you, someone is talking some good mega evo sense.

Razmos said:
Guradon said:
I don't know if this picture has been posted already:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3400/dlkqgnfh_jpg.htm
but is it fake?
It's fake. it's fan art.
It should be added to the fake screenshot thread so people stop thinking it's real :p

Bloodronin said:
Forest's Curse turns the opposing pokemon into a Grass type.
Trick-or-Treat turns the opposing pokemon into a Ghost type.

Sounds really cool, can't wait to see them in animation.

Pokewiz1999 said:
DrEspeon said:

Edit: Am I the only one that thought Goomy's green cheeks were its eyes and can't unsee it now? o_O

Those ARE its eyes

Pokewiz1999 said:
DrEspeon said:

Goomy's eyes is indeed the green one. The dots is it's nostrils. This detail makes Goomy looks waay more mysterious and serious.

I men it doesn't make sense when you look at the green as only pattern, and on Sliggoo it's suddenly become it's eye right?:p

@ Ririka and Leecario:

... Oh

Edit: Pfft I knew that

Then why doesn't Sliggoo have nostrils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back