XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oblivion_Wing said:
Sesquipedalian said:
Since you get to see the stat increases from level to level and know the nature, do you think you could figure out approximately the base stats? It would be totally awesome if you could do that.
Also, how early in the game can you catch a Skrelp?

I'll try. And i didn't know before, but you can get it pretty early actually. I tried surf farming but it's a fishing rod pokemon. 2nd Gym town.

Speaking of which, where do you get a Super Rod?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Poison Master said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
I'll try. And i didn't know before, but you can get it pretty early actually. I tried surf farming but it's a fishing rod pokemon. 2nd Gym town.

That's good news. I'm so excited to use him.

He's the Right-Hand Man on my team:

Poison Touch
Level 54
Thunderbolt
Dragon pulse
Waterfall
Poison Tail

With Mega Scizor now confirmed, the only three pokemon left on the original May trademark list are Jynx and the Lati@s twins.

Here's a better picture of the new Mega.

tumblr_muiz5pkVL61r8sc3ro1_r1_400.png

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Dunno if this has been mentioned:

Trevenant learns two moves I believe are new:

Forest's Curse: A grass-type status move. The user puts a forest curse on the target. Afflicted targets are now grass type as well.

Phantom Force: A ghost-type physical move that has 100 accuracy and does 90 damage. The user vanished somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself.

It also learns Destiny Bond and Wood Hammer. :)

Kitana Coldfire said:
With Mega Scizor now confirmed, the only three pokemon left on the original May trademark list are Jynx and the Lati@s twins.

I really hope the Latia@s twins don't get mega evolutions. Don't see the point of legends getting megaevos.

Neal White said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I really hope the Latia@s twins don't get mega evolutions. Don't see the point of legends getting megaevos.

Well Mewtwo got one.
He shouldn't be the only legend that gets a Mega Evolution.
Plus, the twins could use a bit of a boost.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:

Forest's Curse: A grass-type status move. The user puts a forest curse on the target. Afflicted targets are now grass type as well.

Phantom Force: A ghost-type physical move that has 100 accuracy and does 90 damage. The user vanished somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself.

My yveltal has Phantom force

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:

Isn't Phantom Force basically just a weaker version of Giratina's Shadow Force?

Oblivion_Wing said:
mastermagpie said:

My yveltal has Phantom force

What did it look like? I saw a commercial of Yveltal in a Sky Battle and thought he used Shadow Force ._.

Jungletoad said:
mastermagpie said:

Does the animation look like he appears from behind and slashes with purple auras next to him.

Jungletoad said:
mastermagpie said:

It overrides moves like protect and detect.

I just thought of something. Has anyone thought to check if they fixed the Nidorina/Nidoqueen breeding issue?

thank_you_gamefreak_by_krocf4-d6q2fbw.jpg
wild_wartortle_by_krocf4-d6q24gx.png
Yes and yes.

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Ohman177 said:
Jungletoad said:

Does the animation look like he appears from behind and slashes with purple auras next to him.

Yes! It's really cool looking! :)

Oblivion_Wing said:
Jungletoad said:

It overrides moves like protect and detect.

"A weaker Shadow Force" describes it precisely then.

Mega Scizor is confirmed!

Mega Scizor is amazing! The Pokemon on that earlier trademark list are all coming up with Megas. I'm impatiently waiting for Jynx's mega evolution to be revealed!

Shiny Furfrou looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OTumwj6wk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back