XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

For the record I just caught a Dedenne inbetween the 2nd and 3rd gyms; seen as I saw a lot of people questioning why it hadn't appeared yet :)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I know there's some confusion with what dragon Pokemon are exclusive for either X or Y so I thought I'd clarify some things for X (the version I'm playing). I've caught both Axew and Bagon (and I've still yet to face the 2nd gym leader). I feel like both of them have a 5% encounter rate. Took me a long time to find each one. Hope that helps those that have X anyway.

Oblivion_Wing said:
buylevel3 said:
Oh okay :) Mine is 4983-5397-4228

Adding you now!

I'm in that city, but I only have the old rod and I can only catch Luvdisc it seems :(

Has anyone been able to confirm if the starters are shiny when you first pick them or not?

buylevel3 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Adding you now!

I'm in that city, but I only have the old rod and I can only catch Luvdisc it seems :(

A fisherman near the bay in Coumarine city gives a good rod to you. Add my friend code and go on wifi.

buylevel3 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Dont worry ^^ it is my 3DS code, add it. And thats fine, you're close! Tell me when you get to Cyllage city.

Also, give me yours.

Added both of you. Hope you don't mind. Mine's 2878-9594-2605

LordTerminal said:
buylevel3 said:

No problem! X or Y?
Adding you now.

Does anybody know how to acquire mega stones?

Oblivion_Wing said:
LordTerminal said:

No problem! X or Y?
Adding you now.

Does anybody know how to acquire mega stones?

Both but that might not happen until later tonight since I have to work today but I'm probably going to play X first.

So guys.
If the starter is shiny, do they show up before you select them? Or no? owo;

Tuoko said:
So guys.
If the starter is shiny, do they show up before you select them? Or no? owo;

From what I've heard, they do show up at the selection screen - I could possibly be wrong.

So guys...I read something weird today.....the german site of pokewiki states,that hoh oh,Lugia,and the Cats are also catchable...does anyone know what`s up with this?

RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Mega Alakazam looks pretty darn cool, not gonna lie. But...the others...good Lord what happened to my poor Manectric...my Heracross...my Gyarados... When did Gardevoir get fat? Why did Scizor need boots?

I'm gonna go play Yu-gi-oh now.

New Megas not leaked on PB include, I'm probably forgetting a few), the following:
Alakazam
Aerodactyl
Pinsir
Gyarados
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Abomasnow

Can anyone tell me what are calem/serena teams are? Also possibly the other rivals too. Also can we have rematches with our rivals?

shadowF said:
Can anyone tell me what are calem/serena teams are? Also possibly the other rivals too. Also can we have rematches with our rivals?

With Serena, she uses:
-Espurr/Meowstic F
-Absol
-Starter strong against yours
-Eeveelution (I imagine the same type as your starter, since I used Froakie and she used Vaporeon)

P.DelSlayer said:
shadowF said:

With Serena, she uses:
-Espurr/Meowstic F
-Absol
-Starter strong against yours
-Eeveelution (I imagine the same type as your starter, since I used Froakie and she used Vaporeon)

did she ever use a fletching? because I heard she had a fletching in one of her battles with her. Also is this team post game?

Anyone know where you can find a Metal Coat?

How many pokemon do you estimate has a MEGA ?

Serperior said:
Mega Alakazam looks pretty darn cool, not gonna lie. But...the others...good Lord what happened to my poor Manectric...my Heracross...my Gyarados... When did Gardevoir get fat? Why did Scizor need boots?

I'm gonna go play Yu-gi-oh now.

New Megas not leaked on PokéBeach include, I'm probably forgetting a few), the following:
Alakazam
Aerodactyl
Pinsir
Gyarados
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Abomasnow

Gardevoir didn't get fat, it's just a puffy dress, silly. But I agree in manectric, gyarados and heracross. And pinsir, he just came out of my nightmares.

But scizor's legs are kind do weird, like it wouldn't be able to bend them. I kind of like mega scizor, anyway.

I want a mega lanturn, like P.DelSlayer, but only if they do it in the streamlined/elegant direction, like ampharos or charizard Y and give it a super speed boost (lanturn just strikes me as a fast electric fish), rather than fully embracing it's angler heritage and making it a hellspawn determined to eat everything good and pure (like charizard X, mewtwo X, tyranitar, etc). Hell, I might even do one myself later, if I feel like doing it.

Lol Mega Gardy reminds of the stepsister in Cinderella then, professorlight.

Does anyone know if dry skin is a natural ability for helioptile? Im not finding any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back