XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

thank you, my team on X just after leaving luminose city is frogadier lv 22, diggersby lv 20, charmeleon lv 18, flabebe lv 16, pikachu lv 15 and farfetchd lv 15.

Skating is just epic!!!

P.s. where do i get abra from, i know its in the central dex

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So...
They did make shinies a bit more easier to find?
I might try to soft reset for a shiny of each starter.

Neo-desiny said:
thank you, my team on X just after leaving luminose city is frogadier lv 22, diggersby lv 20, charmeleon lv 18, flabebe lv 16, pikachu lv 15 and farfetchd lv 15.

Skating is just epic!!!

P.s. where do i get abra from, i know its in the central dex

Trade me please! A clauncher for a skrelp!

Where can you catch a clauncher and skiddo aha? Just arrived in Lumiose currently have a lv 15 Fennekin, lv 14 Fletchling and a lv 11 Flabebe

buylevel3 said:
Where can you catch a clauncher and skiddo aha? Just arrived in Lumiose currently have a lv 15 Fennekin, lv 14 Fletchling and a lv 11 Flabebe

Go fishing for a clauncher. When you catch one, do you kind trading with me?

Oblivion_Wing said:
buylevel3 said:

If you trade a skrelp then yeah why not! When do you get the rod?

buylevel3 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

I have a skrelp for trade! :)

And a fisherman gives it to you. I forgot exactly where, but it should be before the second gym.
My friend code is: 0662-3653-2193

Oblivion_Wing said:
buylevel3 said:

And a fisherman gives it to you. I forgot exactly where, but it should be before the second gym.

This is gonna sounds really stupid but is that your 3ds code.... And i'm on route 5 now so sorry if you have to wait for a bit :(

Hi guys new here! I know this is not the right thread but some pages ago someone post the base stats of the Kalos Starters anyone who remember the page or he have them bookmark or something?

buylevel3 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

This is gonna sounds really stupid but is that your 3ds code.... And i'm on route 5 now so sorry if you have to wait for a bit :(

Dont worry ^^ it is my 3DS code, add it. And thats fine, you're close! Tell me when you get to Cyllage city.

Also, give me yours.

steffenka said:
I got my games yesterday and so far my team is: Chesnaught, Malamar, Heliolisk, Floette, Talonflame and Goomy
I also have 4 different Vivillon variants :D

Do you know if malamar can learn surf?

Oblivion_Wing said:
buylevel3 said:

Dont worry ^^ it is my 3DS code, add it. And thats fine, you're close! Tell me when you get to Cyllage city.

Also, give me yours.

Oh okay :) Mine is 4983-5397-4228

buylevel3 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

Also, give me yours.

Oh okay :) Mine is 4983-5397-4228

Adding you now!

DrEspeon said:
steffenka said:
I got my games yesterday and so far my team is: Chesnaught, Malamar, Heliolisk, Floette, Talonflame and Goomy
I also have 4 different Vivillon variants :D

Do you know if malamar can learn surf?

Unfortunatly Malamar can not learn Surf, so I'm surfing on the back of a Heliolisk ;)

Can Hawlucha learn fly?

Just picked up my game from Walmart! Here I come, Yveltal! :D

RUMOR TIME

Rumor has it Blue (Gary) is wandering around the region, presumably post-game. An NPC early on mentions Professor Oak's grandson came to Kalos to study abroad. Speculation claims he'll have the same team from HGSS, or at least a modified team like Cynthia.

Blob55 said:
Can Hawlucha learn fly?

Yes it's able to learn Fly :)

Also Klefki is able to spilt its ring in two, at least it does it in Amie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back