XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

You people do realize that anything mentioning a Z legendary is most likely fake right?

Ohman177 said:
Ok so we know what info came with the last four pics from the second leaker, but I haven't seen the list of info people are referring to that came with the first 3 from 4chan. Could someone post a list like what I did with the second leaker's info.

The original archived topic from 4chan is here, beware of language as it is from 4chan.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14056758/

Summary of what was said;

-Xerneas is about 715/716 and the Z Legendary is 2 after it. So he guessed there were 70 New Pokemon

-The Starter Leaks are legit. [I assume he means the types?]

-Almost no post-game, aside from being able to catch the Z Legendary, obtaining Mega Mewtwo and catching roaming legendary birds.
[Never specific on if these were new birds or Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres]

-The game is challenging if you don't abuse EXP. Share. Seems to say that Exp Points aren't divided between the Pokemon that take part in a battle, all Pokemon receive full Exp Points if they have battled.

-His final team was Greninja, Pyroar, Aurorus, Venusaur, Xerneas and Hawlucha

When someone claimed he was fake for suggesting a Flying/Fighting type Pokemon, he then posted the screenshots of Hawlucha before being convinced to post a picture of Greninja. People then told him he would be tracked so he deleted the topic from 4chan, but it obviously got archived.

The Z thing was likely thrown in to mislead. Masuda said that they have no plans for a Z version.

Unless of course they are planning one. Regardless however, I don't think I trust that bit about only 70-80 new pokemon.

TokenDuelist said:
The Z thing was likely thrown in to mislead. Masuda said that they have no plans for a Z version.

Unless of course they are planning one. Regardless however, I don't think I trust that bit about only 70-80 new pokemon.

What if Masuda said that to mislead us? it would be interesting lol
yeah if it was on 70-80 Pokémon this game is going to be a let down a bit :/, so I am guessing that part isn't true also.

To be fair, mention of a Z Legendary adds nor takes away credibility. Kyurem was referred to as the legendary for 'Pokemon Grey' up until the announcement for Black and White 2. Any third major Legendary could be referred to as a 'Z' Legendary.

So that means we have:
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water
-hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type and it's 0,8m and 21,5kg.
-XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.
VS.
-Xerneas is about 715/716 and the Z Legendary is 2 after it. So he guessed there were 70 New Pokemon

-Almost no post-game, aside from being able to catch the Z Legendary, obtaining Mega Mewtwo and catching roaming legendary birds.

-The game is challenging if you don't abuse EXP. Share. Seems to say that Exp Points aren't divided between the Pokemon that take part in a battle, all Pokemon receive full Exp Points if they have battled.

IDK about you guys but I definitely like our pokebeach leaker's info set better. THE ONLY THING THAT WORRIES ME is the fact that they both had Hawlucha and none of their info contradicts the other's. That could mean they're both right.... meaning both picture sets are right..... meaning I'll never use froakie's final form ever....

illmtu said:
Ohman177 said:
Ok so we know what info came with the last four pics from the second leaker, but I haven't seen the list of info people are referring to that came with the first 3 from 4chan. Could someone post a list like what I did with the second leaker's info.

The original archived topic from 4chan is here, beware of language as it is from 4chan.

When someone claimed he was fake for suggesting a Flying/Fighting type Pokemon, he then posted the screenshots of Hawlucha before being convinced to post a picture of Greninja. People then told him he would be tracked so he deleted the topic from 4chan, but it obviously got archived.

Thanks for this. The way he's acting makes me really doubt all of that info. Who goes to 4chan to leak info and doesn't know its anonymous. Only legit gaming journalists have access to the game. They would know where they could leak info anonymously.

Ciao a tutti dall'Italia.
I'm sorry for those who liked Greninja style, but I have bad news. I am sure that Greninja stat-view is completely a FAKE.
I gave a look to the official stat-view of Froakie, did you people remember that? So, in that pic ( in the official) the letter "A" of "wAter" is much more different to the leaked pic, where infact the "A" of "wAter" is similar to the conventional A, that can remind a triangle, while in the official stat-view, the A is more "squared". I know I'm right, sorry If I wrote some part of the post in a wrong english, I'm still a student. I do not own the *removed*, but I have the proof that the pic with Greninja's stats is a fake. Don't know anything yet about the Hawklucha's pic, I just can say that pic probably is true ,but those with blue background are obviously photoshopped.(Binocle and Hawklucha's ones).
Seeyo soon people. Good last two weeks of waiting!

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Remember it's not allowed to discuss illegal software on the site! I made a slight adjustment to your post to remove the relevant information.*

Cerpint said:
illmtu said:

Thanks for this. The way he's acting makes me really doubt all of that info. Who goes to 4chan to leak info and doesn't know its anonymous. Only legit gaming journalists have access to the game. They would know where they could leak info anonymously.

^^^ Pretty much this.
and if they somehow got lucky and accessed some pictures, they still likely don't have all the info.

Seeyo said:
Ciao a tutti dall'Italia.
I'm sorry for those who liked Greninja style, but I have bad news. I am sure that Greninja stat-view is completely a FAKE.
I gave a look to the official stat-view of Froakie, did you people remember that? So, in that pic ( in the official) the letter "A" of "wAter" is much more different to the leaked pic, where infact the "A" of "wAter" is similar to the conventional A, that can remind a triangle, while in the official stat-view, the A is more "squared". I know I'm right, sorry If I wrote some part of the post in a wrong english, I'm still a student. I do not own the *removed*, but I have the proof that the pic with Greninja's stats is a fake. Don't know anything yet about the Hawklucha's pic, I just can say that pic probably is true ,but those with blue background are obviously photoshopped.(Binocle and Hawklucha's ones).
Seeyo soon people. Good last two weeks of waiting!

Incorrect. We have proof that they changed the font style later on to the one shown with Greninja.

Well we already know that they changed the font later in development, so the whole argument over the "A"'s font has already been well and truly jossed.

If this is the original poster, he stated what he said was a fake.

"You people are really this gullible?
I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in PokeBeach but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

Don't you believe me? lets start with the froaki evo.
If you look at the fins, they are exactly the same as Blaziken, two "horns" which make no sense. Doesn't even look like a frog.
The second similitude with Blaziken is the overall physique, look closely, both have a pose.
And third, I erased Blaziken's legs, then put frog-like ones there, and changed the Blaziken neck for a "toungue" - more like lazy scarf.

Now, lets move on to the barnacle. It was based on Dugtrio, if you look closely, both have the same base.
Second, both heads have Dugtrio's nose for both their nose and cheeks, I just removed a bit saturation.
And third, I put another Dugtrio under them as necks instead of heads only.

Now, move onto the hawk. it was based on Xatu first, the evo's skeleton is really what you see when Xatu opens its wings. I didn't like that, though, and I used a model of Link from WW to make the body more human. Look at the boots. I used the structure of the belt for the eyes as well.
Next I put that feather-like string on its back onto its head, "fused" Xatu's peck with his head and recolored. That's pretty much it."

-From 4chan vp section.

Tyrible said:

I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in PokeBeach but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

If you look at the fins, they are exactly the same as Blaziken, two "horns" which make no sense. Doesn't even look like a frog.
The second similitude with Blaziken is the overall physique, look closely, both have a pose.
And third, I erased Blaziken's legs, then put frog-like ones there, and changed the Blaziken neck for a "toungue" - more like lazy scarf.

Now, lets move on to the barnacle. It was based on Dugtrio, if you look closely, both have the same base.
Second, both heads have Dugtrio's nose for both their nose and cheeks, I just removed a bit saturation.

Now, move onto the hawk. it was based on Xatu first, the evo's skeleton is really what you see when Xatu opens its wings. I didn't like that, though, and I used a model of Link from WW to make the body more human. Look at the boots. I used the structure of the belt for the eyes as well.
Next I put that feather-like string on its back onto its head, "fused" Xatu's peck with his head and recolored. That's pretty much it."

-From 4chan vp section.

Honestly these comparisons don't even make sense, even the picture they provided didn't help clear it up for me.

If the original posted really wanted to prove they were fake, they would show the original photoshop file of the picture they made.

Tyrible said:

-From 4chan vp section.
Someone made an extremely similar thread on /vp/ LAST GEN. claiming that they created the Gen V starters and that they were fake, they even used lots of reasoning. Of course it turned out that the Gen V starters were real.

Even the people admitting to faking stuff on 4chan are probably fake themselves.
Also their writing style is COMPLETELY different from the person who posted here, and the person who leaked on 4chan this morning.

Tyrible said:

-From 4chan vp section.
This seems fishy. If I'm correct, there isn't even a picture of the 3D model of Dugrio out yet.

Tyrible said:

-From 4chan vp section.
One of the many issues with that is the fact that is that there were 2 separate leakers.

Yeah, I have to agree it does seem fishy, and that he may not have been the original poster.

ArmyOfOneIX said:
the pics are from two different sources

That is a good point. But I suppose the question is whether or not its just one person pretending to be two sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back