XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

ShredderMan said:
Last picture tonight. Go see kosthedin if you want more leaks, he's can do it, and do it legal. I however, can not. Here. I'm up to talk with anyone. Not here to argue. We all love Pokemon. http://imgur.com/OV9ihd2

Thank you for keeping your word.

Even though, as others have been pointing out, you could still be BSing us.

Personally, I really do like the idea of having to have an Eevee. I was planning on using one anyway. If the thing is real, that would be great. It's kinda hard to imagine Cubone with a pre-evolution, or Growlithe getting an evolution between it and Arcanine. Cubone is so simple, and I imagine it'll look like a baby Khang. It'll just take me a while to get used to Growlithes not directly evolving into Arcanine.

Shiramu Kuromu said:
I'm still not buying this whole Greninja being fake thing, even if you do have a reviewers copy. You're using the same cover-up excuse as the other guy in Italy is. So admit it already, you're just saying Greninja is fake since you'll know you'll be tracked down, and yet despite that you don't want to be, you STILL show us Hawlucha.

Ahh, the smell of denial in the morning. Smells like... victory.

Next: bargaining, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think gamefreak would force you to have an eeveelution during the champion battle, that would be very uncharacteristic of them. They even allowed to not use reshiram/zekrom in BW, and they had every reason to just say: "the story needs this, so suck it up". If they didn't force you to use the freaking legend, they won't force you to use a eeveelution.

This is all happening so fast!!
At this point, the guy on Instagram is the only one I'm trusting. It's pretty clear that he has the game.

I'd advise you read back on what some users have said, they have logical explanations defending me.
However, both I and kosthedin are done posting tonight. We'll see you all tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Wow you go off for a while and then all this shows up XD

Well this is going to be nice, facial hair, a second eeveelution...the only thing that concerns me why are they giving a lot of OP pokemon mega evolutions? So if the Giant Life is the yggdrasil tree and the third mascot the snake for the underworld section, if so that would be cool. Finally, Combee has a male evolution, do you not know how hard it was to find a female XD, so I finally agree with the combee. When you say there is another team, am I getting a since of Team Magma and Aqua feeling except this one is Flare and the other is going to use water types? or is it just me.

@ShredderMan, Can you reveal the types of the elite four or describe the appearance?

How exactly is it a "different" stat viewer? they are perfectly identical in every way except for that one detail, why would the game have 2 separate views for the exact same thing, but just omitting the type?

Axell Starr said:
Personally, I really do like the idea of having to have an Eevee. I was planning on using one anyway. If the thing is real, that would be great. It's kinda hard to imagine Cubone with a pre-evolution, or Growlithe getting an evolution between it and Arcanine. Cubone is so simple, and I imagine it'll look like a baby Khang. It'll just take me a while to get used to Growlithes not directly evolving into Arcanine.

But wouldn't it get VERY annoying VERY fast if you had to have an Eevee on your team every time you started a new game?

Razmos said:
How exactly is it a "different" stat viewer? they are perfectly identical in every way except for that one detail, why would the game have 2 separate views for the exact same thing, but just omitting the type?

This is what i wanna know. If he is being honest, then maybe it's like how you can change the text window style or how you change the wallpaper in the PC. Though, it does seem off. An more than a little fishy.

Blob55 said:
Axell Starr said:

But wouldn't it get VERY annoying VERY fast if you had to have an Eevee on your team every time you started a new game?

That's how I played my yellow version and my crystal version every time I started a new game. :p Never got old to me.

- There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos. It is rivaled by the Eevee you train and evolve. Evolving it is mandatory to face the Champion, you are presented with Evolutionary Stones and methods of evolving Eevee while you are in Victory Road.

Looking at this again, he said about evolving Eevee being mandatory, not using evolved Eevee right?

I also wonder about the different box status checker though..

Axell Starr said:
Razmos said:

This is what i wanna know. If he is being honest, then maybe it's like how you can change the text window style or how you change the wallpaper in the PC. Though, it does seem off. An more than a little fishy.

Blob55 said:

That's how I played my yellow version and my crystal version every time I started a new game. :p Never got old to me.

You just about nailed it there in your first couple of sentences.

Shredder keeps leaving, but every time someone makes a comment against him he comes back to defend himself.
This is extremely fishy to me...

Ririka said:
- There is another Eevee evolution that is owned by the Champion of Kalos. It is rivaled by the Eevee you train and evolve. Evolving it is mandatory to face the Champion, you are presented with Evolutionary Stones and methods of evolving Eevee while you are in Victory Road.

Looking at this again, he said about evolving Eevee being mandatory, not using evolved Eevee right?

Then why evolve it in the first place? I'd be PO'd if I was FORCED to evolve, but I was never actually used.

Chrono said:
Shredder keeps leaving, but every time someone makes a comment against him he comes back to defend himself.

Ha, I said before I'm not here to argue, but I will reply with a logical yet non contract breaking answer to you guys' questions. Some of you seem to be forgetting that. However, the contract itself expires on the 4th.

Blob55 said:
Ririka said:

Then why evolve it in the first place? I'd be PO'd if I was FORCED to evolve, but I was never actually used.

Keep in mind that I never said anything about having to USE Eevee's evolution to battle the Champion.

ShredderMan said:
Axell Starr said:

Yeah, that doesn't make sense, I saw earlier you posted the pokemon stats were in your party, I suppose you saw your mistake and deleted the post hurriedly. Now you claim it's from the PC? Sounds off, I know I don't have any proof, but it's what I saw.

ShredderMan said:
Axell Starr said:

Why didn't you tell us it was customize-able? I know why. Because saying that the stat viewer is customize-able is giving legitimacy to every fake stat viewer on the internet. Bringing this up yourself would cause us not to believe you.

Seems to me you're using someone's suggestion of a customize-able stat menu in an attempt to cover your own tail.

You don't need a Houndoom to sniff out the problems in your arguments. And you can conveniently say you cant elaborate because you cant break contract. This could be true. But it could also be true that you know nothing and are using the "fact" that you cant break contract to cover for yourself.

Schezo92 said:
ShredderMan said:

Yeah, that doesn't make sense, I saw earlier you posted the pokemon stats were in your party, I suppose you saw your mistake and deleted the post hurriedly. Now you claim it's from the PC? Sounds off, I know I don't have any proof, but it's what I saw.

Mind you I never claimed it was from the PC, although the press of a button just may hide certain listings and statistics when searching and viewing.

ShredderMan said:
Chrono said:

Ha, I said before I'm not here to argue, but I will reply with a logical yet non contract breaking answer to you guys' questions. Some of you seem to be forgetting that. However, the contract itself expires on the 4th.

Blob55 said:

Keep in mind that I never said anything about having to USE Eevee's evolution to battle the Champion.

That's what I just said. :/

WHY do you have to FORCE an evolution on a Pokémon you won't use? Wouldn't they be disappointed?

Blob55 said:
ShredderMan said:

That's what I just said. :/

WHY do you have to FORCE an evolution on a Pokémon you won't use? Wouldn't they be disappointed?

I guess the answer is the same answer to the following question; Why do you have to be forced to choose a starter Pokemon that you are supposed to train and bond with, even though one could just deposit or release it after obtaining it? Or at ANY time throughout the game.

Rune Yagami said:
ShredderMan said:
Axell Starr said:

Why didn't you tell us it was customize-able? I know why. Because saying that the stat viewer is customize-able is giving legitimacy to every fake stat viewer on the internet. Bringing this up yourself would cause us not to believe you.

Seems to me you're using someone's suggestion of a customize-able stat menu in an attempt to cover your own tail.

You don't need a Houndoom to sniff out the problems in your arguments. And you can conveniently say you cant elaborate because you cant break contract. This could be true. But it could also be true that you know nothing and are using the "fact" that you cant break contract to cover for yourself.

Not only that, why would the only part of your "customizable menu" you change is hiding your Pokemon type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back