XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Ghost King said:
I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up about, if you don't believe then don't, if you do, then give it a benefit of a doubt.

@Rune Yagami, would you be willing to break a contract if you were in his situation, who knows what is the consequences for breaking the contract. He said it expires the 4th so, just wait till then.

I for do give you the benefit of the doubt ShredderMan. I would like you to describe the elite 4 appearance though :)

If I was under a contract, I wouldn't release any information at all, just to be safe. I'm just saying it's fishy that if he really is under contract, that he can release information about new Eeveelutions, having to evolve things, etc. through text but not through picture or video. If I was Nintendo, my contract would not even allow text based information to be released.

Also how is posting pics of Hawlucha not breaking contract? Hawlucha has not been confirmed real OR fake beyond the shadow of a doubt. If it's not on pokemonxy.com, it should be breaking contract to talk about it.

ShredderMan said:
SavvyJackal said:
I have also experienced this. The game says something along the lines of, "Would you like to release Poochyena?" as usual. You choose "Yes." But then it'll say, "Huh? Poochyena came back!" or something like that.

That is due to your Pokemon being the only Pokemon to know a certain HM.
A mechanic like this is used similar to said Eevee.
It can't be, though. It was a Poochyena I caught in Ruby version right from the beginning. I tried releasing it Oldale Town, but I couldn't. Why? I have no clue.

Oh, I know Rune. At this point I'm not really interested in interacting with this person, I just wanted to ring that out there because it has been bothering me. I'm pretty trusting of potential leaks and keep a very open mind, but something about this just seems off. Doesn't sit well.

I hope that kosthedin guy comes back to post more tomorrow. I don't even HAVE an instagram, so I just bookmarked the page.

Razmos said:
Both of the images he has posted so far could have been easily faked. Show us an overworld picture or something, it doesn't have to be a new pokemon.

EDIT: Wait hold on guys, the guy posting pictures on Instagram has confirmed that Combee gets a male evolution. same name as this leaker said too. He said it in a reply on his youtube page.

Youtube page?

Does anyone have a link to this? I'm just getting back to internetland and have fallen behind. Kosthedin hasn't posted anything new in over an hour...

Leaferian said:
Oh, I know Rune. At this point I'm not really interested in interacting with this person, I just wanted to ring that out there because it has been bothering me. I'm pretty trusting of potential leaks and keep a very open mind, but something about this just seems off. Doesn't sit well.

I hope that kosthedin guy comes back to post more tomorrow. I don't even HAVE an instagram, so I just bookmarked the page.

I bookmarked it as well. And I have a very judgmental personality when it comes to these things because fakers grabbing for attention really Gorebyss me off.

Ok, so you can't share pictures, but you can share info.

Could you tell us what type the new Eevee is? Or perhaps describe the final starter evos?

SavvyJackal said:
ShredderMan said:
It can't be, though. It was a Poochyena I caught in Ruby version right from the beginning. I tried releasing it Oldale Town, but I couldn't. Why? I have no clue.

Another reason why you can't release your pokemon is because your friendship level is high so the pokemon doesn't want to be released.

ShredderMan: What are Braixen's and Talonflame's pokedex numbers?

Akwila said:
Razmos said:
Both of the images he has posted so far could have been easily faked. Show us an overworld picture or something, it doesn't have to be a new pokemon.

EDIT: Wait hold on guys, the guy posting pictures on Instagram has confirmed that Combee gets a male evolution. same name as this leaker said too. He said it in a reply on his youtube page.

Youtube page?

Does anyone have a link to this? I'm just getting back to internetland and have fallen behind. Kosthedin hasn't posted anything new in over an hour...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hawlucha

However, I'm doubting that it's really Kosthedin. If you look at the way "Kosthedin" types on his YouTube comments and compare it to the way he types on Instagram, it's way off. Also, if he's sitting there playing Pokemon and progressing, why would he bother uploading the videos to YouTube and commenting on them?

Rune Yagami said:
Ghost King said:
I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up about, if you don't believe then don't, if you do, then give it a benefit of a doubt.

@Rune Yagami, would you be willing to break a contract if you were in his situation, who knows what is the consequences for breaking the contract. He said it expires the 4th so, just wait till then.

I for do give you the benefit of the doubt ShredderMan. I would like you to describe the elite 4 appearance though :)

If I was under a contract, I wouldn't release any information at all, just to be safe. I'm just saying it's fishy that if he really is under contract, that he can release information about new Eeveelutions, having to evolve things, etc. through text but not through picture or video. If I was Nintendo, my contract would not even allow text based information to be released.

Also how is posting pics of Hawlucha not breaking contract? Hawlucha has not been confirmed real OR fake beyond the shadow of a doubt. If it's not on pokemonxy.com, it should be breaking contract to talk about it.

Nintendo has stated that once it's on the Internet it's as good as announced. Just because it isn't official yet doesn't mean I break contract.

GlaceonFanatic said:
SavvyJackal said:

Another reason why you can't release your pokemon is because your friendship level is high so the pokemon doesn't want to be released.
But I literally just caught it like 5 minutes before! XD

Oh, the confusion. ._.

ShredderMan said:
Rune Yagami said:

Nintendo has stated that once it's on the Internet it's as good as announced. Just because it isn't official yet doesn't mean I break contract.

Nintendo should fire the guy who does contract write-ups.

Some one can confirm the youtube page Hawlucha by asking question in Quebec French, if it is Kosthedin he SHOULD be able to understand it.

Akwila said:
Some one can confirm the youtube page Hawlucha by asking question in Quebec French, if it is Kosthedin he SHOULD be able to understand it.
Why, 'cause he's Canadian? Not everyone in Canada can speak French, trust me. XD

ShredderMan said:
SavvyJackal said:
I have also experienced this. The game says something along the lines of, "Would you like to release Poochyena?" as usual. You choose "Yes." But then it'll say, "Huh? Poochyena came back!" or something like that.

If what you say is true, I think that's a pretty neat little thing. Also think it's kinda cute.

SavvyJackal said:
Akwila said:
Why, 'cause he's Canadian? Not everyone in Canada can speak French, trust me. XD

I am Canadian
I can totally speak french

I just don't want to.

SavvyJackal said:
Akwila said:

Its the only elimination process I can think of that one couldn't necessarily google translate since Quebecois is so different.

ShredderMan said:
Rune Yagami said:

Oh that's bull. So what's stopping the other review copy leakers from confirming what is real and what is not. so someone right now could leak the starter evolution and you could confirm if they are real, and Nintendo would not consider that breaking contract?

Goodnight, all.
By tomorrow, kosthedin will leak all of the new stuff, legally.
You'll see I'm right about the minor things I've said, and we'll all continue to love Pokemon.
ShredderMan signing off.

I still see ShredderMan here.
ShredderMan, before you go:
What are Braixen's, Talonflame's, and Bunnelby's pokedex numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back