XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Zapydos2 said:
What about that mountain where the clouds are covering? There's green behind it. I would think it would be one of those things revealed later considering how stuff has been kept from everyone. Especially if it's a major point in the game.

top of mountain, 3rd legend buried / guardian there. sounds good

ShredderMan said:
However, both I and kosthedin are done posting tonight. We'll see you all tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

This was posted at 10:00 PM.
Kosthedin just updated around 11:30.
Your leaks are getting less and less credible. I find it disheartening that mass hype can cause so many people to immediately believe something with very little evidence.

Alright, I think it's time to block PB, this guys Instagram, Pokémemes, all other Pokemon fansites.... and probably Google too.... until Oct. 12. One cannot simple stay off the internet. This is the only way I will survive the epidemic that is the leaking of Pokemon X and Y.

Edit:
DAMNIT.
I can't stay off PB just yet.
I still haven't gotten my prize for the Di&Di contest.

Bobo Taky said:
kalos_region_map.jpg
there is a single Giant tree on the right of the map near the hometown it could be one? o.o

Hey hey hey now we're getting somewhere.

Remmeber in one of the past leaks (That we deemed was a fake even though it held a couple points of true information) it described the start sequence of the game? The main character wakes up and sees Yveltal flying overhead?

The two locations are so close, could this possibly be connected? It makes a hell of a lot of sense now doesn't it?

Zielo said:
Alright, I think it's time to block PokéBeach, this guys Instagram, Pokémemes, all other Pokemon fansites.... and probably Google too.... until Oct. 12. One cannot simple stay off the internet. This is the only way I will survive the epidemic that is the leaking of Pokemon X and Y.

i tried but too weak to do it :( just cannt wait any more >.<

Cheesus Christ on the Cracker, that kosthedin guy has already caught 23 Pokemon? I mean, I guess technically it's likely to be a few lower (At least one, what with Chespin evolving), but damn. The man's a machine, and as far as as we know he still hasn't done the second Gym...

As for this whole Norse thing, I guess maybe? But as someone else pointed out, Xerneas could have a very real French culture connection. I'm not sure I see this big tree people are talking about though... Do you mean the bush thing or whatever to the right of the starting area that looks like it has four brown things coming off of it?

Leaferian said:
Cheesus Christ on the Cracker, that kosthedin guy has already caught 23 Pokemon? I mean, I guess technically it's likely to be a few lower (At least one, what with Chespin evolving), but damn. The man's a machine, and as far as as we know he still hasn't done the second Gym...

He might be one of those people who catches everything he finds that he doesn't have. I used to do that when I was a kid because I thought you needed to complete the Pokedex to beat the game.

Leaferian said:

Considering I beat White 2 in a night, this guy's taking his time. It's clear too :p Who the heck goes to sleep at a decent time if they're in a rush to really push out as much leakage as possible from the game?

No one.

Go spend time with the family for a couple hours, come back to 10 new pages of unread posts :/

Just from reading his "Shredderman"s posts, he lost credibility in my mind by saying Talonflame evolves. Talonflame looks like a pretty strong, completed design-wise Pokemon to me, highly doubtful that it evolves yet again.

Rune Yagami said:
Leaferian said:

He might be one of those people who catches everything he finds that he doesn't have. I used to do that when I was a kid because I thought you needed to complete the Pokedex to beat the game.

haha same n if got the X/Y game now i will catch pretty much any pokemon i see >.<

Holy Shiiiiiftry that is a LOT of people lurking/browsing this thread....

Leaferian said:

As for this whole Norse thing, I guess maybe? But as someone else pointed out, Xerneas could have a very real French culture connection. I'm not sure I see this big tree people are talking about though... Do you mean the bush thing or whatever to the right of the starting area that looks like it has four brown things coming off of it?

Yes the bush thingy. I would take a guess that the brown things are the roots and the leaves are spread out to look like a bush as it's blocking most of the tree trunk. Considering it's in a very isolated region and has a clearing around it, that could very well be a very siginificant location in late game. Here's hoping.

As for Talonflame Speculation, his design could definitely continue onwards from there. It would please me very much to know that he keeps going to maybe even lose the design on the feathers and just go straight to ACTUAL FIRE. Like, his entire upper body be completely ON FIRE. Not to be confused with Moltres who's wings are on fire.

And he looks to have high speed and flame charge (A move that increases speed), it would look so cool going super fast. Thoughts?

Rellek said:
As for Talonflame Speculation, his design could definitely continue onwards from there. It would please me very much to know that he keeps going to maybe even lose the design on the feathers and just go straight to ACTUAL FIRE. Like, his entire upper body be completely ON FIRE. Not to be confused with Moltres who's wings are on fire.

And he looks to have high speed and flame charge (A move that increases speed), it would look so cool going super fast. Thoughts?

That would be awesome. Like a more intense phoenix. I could see something before Talonflame and after Fletchling though. =\ We'll find out soon enough I guess!

Exp.share still keep its name but all pokemon in party will get Exp :O
Edit: from Kosthedin's latest pic >.<

I hope it gives better experience than it did in the original games. I always tossed it aside due to only getting like 23 exp for each Pokemon.

Rune Yagami said:
Rellek said:
But honestly though, that's just to good of quality to just be a fanmade thing. That's Nintendo quality stuff. I do very much hope the third legendary is indeed that serpent creature (even if it does literally resemble the letter Z) because that would make me so happy.

Also, anyone have a detailed map anywhere of the Kalos? If so look for large trees (Granted the GIANT tower in the center of the region could almost be a symbol for the tree of life. Who knows)

Makes sense I guess, especially considering that Vikings hailed largely from Northern France.

Edit: The tower can't be the symbol for the tree or Yvetal would be sitting on top of it where everyone could see. And Xerneas would be running around in the plaza around the tower. And I seriously doubt the infrastructure people wouldn't notice a giant freaking serpent where the sewers should be.

maybe it can turn invisible like giratina XD

Zapydos2 said:
I hope it gives better experience than it did in the original games. I always tossed it aside due to only getting like 23 exp for each Pokemon.

if the rumor is true the battle pkm get 100% exp while patry pkm get 50% exp... wish it true X.X

Meh i wish be there playing too!
Anyway i love it and cant wait... soo we ll get a new eevolution?

Zapydos2 said:

I believe I read it is 50% exp for all pokemon not in the battle, 100% for the user. Much better this way, I hated exp being split up.

EDIT ninja'd by bobo

nightkeeper said:
Zapydos2 said:

I believe I read it is 50% exp for all pokemon not in the battle, 100% for the user. Much better this way, I hated exp being split up.

EDIT ninja'd by bobo

Yeah I hated it too. Makes me wonder if Lucky Egg will be different also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back