XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Does all of this info sadly give this guy more credibility? If so..that's disappointing.

2lxgie0.png

A poison, steel, or any other Physical evolution would be really cool, but after 9 consecutive Special type evolutions and only 1 to go (Dragon), I find it odd they'd finally do a single Physical evolution without a partner.

Also, It's not 4AM in New York. So that's already a suspicious (not accounting for having no unannounced Pokemon on his team).

spiralofvertigo said:
Does all of this info sadly give this guy more credibility? If so..that's disappointing.

2lxgie0.png

I sincerely hope it does not... "almost no post-game" seems so depressing. I do remember another leaker saying that there was tons of post-game, so I am going to hold onto that notion. (Lol). I don't mind Geninja and I do hope the Z legendary is based off the serpent from norse. :p

spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

Official sources revealed what exp would be like this gen, and since then all the "leakers" use this info to give them more credibility.

Rellek said:
spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

Sounds fake. Considering his entire team is comprised of pokemon that are already confirmed, I mean come on. There's got to be SOME other new pokemon in the region that are better than Pyroar. Blah.

so agree!!!!!!
In fact we already got 30 pokémons so we have just 40? lol wierd!! Pyroar looks nice but come on its just sound so meehh!!
Nothing against kanto starters but theres nothing better then those 3? pff

IF there's a final eeveelution it will be poison. IF.

The theme of the games is eternity-beauty / destruction-ugliness.
So it only makes sense for the hidden eeveelution to be:
fairy=beauty-eternal / poison=ugliness-destruction (yes, bogleech, your objection is on the record)

The type advantage is NOT a factor. It's theme:

elements > elemental stones
day/night > day and night cycles
summer/winter > the first snowy region and locational evolutions
beauty/ugliness > the theme of the games and the legendarys, introduction of fairy type and relevance of poison type

TheRoyalXerneas said:
spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

Official sources revealed what exp would be like this gen, and since then all the "leakers" use this info to give them more credibility.

I was hoping someone would say something like that. Thank you; haha.

So there is still a chance after all!

spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

isnt he the one who leak Greninja n hawlucha ?

professorlight said:

The theme of the games is eternaless-beauty / destruction-ugliness.
fairy=beauty-eternal /poison=ugliness-destruction (yes, bogleech, your objection is on the record)

Aaaand they typically come in pairs that give one an advantage over the other.
Dark>Psychic
Ice>Grass
Poison>Fairy

And you got that themes thing just right.

I wanna more evolutions and less mega evo !
Man Mr mime, kecleon and so many others need it :|

Rellek said:
professorlight said:

The theme of the games is eternaless-beauty / destruction-ugliness.
fairy=beauty-eternal /poison=ugliness-destruction (yes, bogleech, your objection is on the record)

Aaaand they typically come in pairs that give one an advantage over the other.
Dark>Psychic
Ice>Grass
Poison>Fairy

And you got that themes thing just right.

Go up and look again, I had to edit it because I would be 2 pages forward by the time I finished:

"The type advantage is NOT a factor. It's theme:

beauty/ugliness > the theme of the games and the legendarys, introduction of fairy type and relevance of poison type"

The advantage is just coincidence, as is the fact that for now they are all special types (even dark at the moment of release. and now until poison).

professorlight said:

The theme of the games is eternity-beauty / destruction-ugliness.
fairy=beauty-eternal / poison=ugliness-destruction (yes, bogleech, your objection is on the record)

The type advantage is NOT a factor. It's theme:

beauty/ugliness > the theme of the games and the legendarys, introduction of fairy type and relevance of poison type

Yep maybe thats why they dont show new eevee yet ( Cant see eevee ugly but thats the reason)
Sylveon so cute and stuff good marketing there i think those kind stuff helps when we talk about sales!

Nah, i'm pretty sure they'd introduce a dragon eeveelution with fairy type, seeing as it's the only special type that doesn't have an eeveelution and the only type that has advantage over dragon that isn't taken is fairy, plus they've promoted a lot the dragon slaying fairies thing, it would make more sense, can't see them introducing a physical eeveelution before completing the special types, but that's just my opinion.

spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

The guy in that screenshot was the same guy who leaked Greninja and Hawlucha. In the Nintendo Dream interview, it was never stated if the upgraded Exp. Share is a key item or not. This new leak by kosthedin does give the previous leak some credibility, epically considering the legit looking screenshots of Greninja and Hawlucha he revealed in that same 4chan thread.

Nintendo Dream Interview said:
The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.

It's not even a held item lol.

unsheathed said:
spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

The guy in that screenshot was the same guy who leaked Greninja and Hawlucha. In the Nintendo Dream interview, it was never stated if the upgraded Exp. Share is a key item or not. This new leak by kosthedin does give the previous leak some credibility, epically considering the legit looking screenshots of Greninja and Hawlucha he revealed in that same 4chan thread.

The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.

Despite my fear of suddenly being banned, I'm just gonna say that I think this key item is special as you give it to a pokemon to hold, but you cannot trash it..

Galaco. said:
Nah, i'm pretty sure they'd introduce a dragon eeveelution with fairy type, seeing as it's the only special type that doesn't have an eeveelution and the only type that has advantage over dragon that isn't taken is fairy, plus they've promoted a lot the dragon slaying fairies thing, it would make more sense, can't see them introducing a physical eeveelution before completing the special types, but that's just my opinion.

Right because the best thing they want to do for a new pokemon is make is susceptible to be demolished right out of the gate by the slew of new fairy type pokemon making it almost complete crap in battle. It's partner eeveelution (Sylveon) takes the spotlight in every single way. Because that would be smart for Nintendo to do.

Poison seems more likely. Giving more relvenace and power to the poison type is EXACTLY what Nintendo needs to do and that is exactly what they would be doing if they made a poison eeveelution. They introduce a new type that's super great and fabulous against the most powerful type of pokemon in the game. Now they need something to counter that and what better way than to give one of the underrated types and advantage over it and what better way to show this than to make more poison moves, better poison pokemon and an eevee counterpart to encourage more balanced gameplay.

It makes sense really... That is IF there's a new eeveelution.

unsheathed said:
spiralofvertigo said:

2lxgie0.png

There go my hopes again; that's what I thought too. Everyone is saying different things right now; that they DID explain how the new Exp. All worked in the Interview and some people counter that saying they didn't explain it completely.

I'm confused but I guess I can't really do anything about it and if we only get 70 new critters and no post game (which would make absolutely NO sense to me) then I'll have to just deal.

Hopefully there will be at least 100 new Pokemon and some post game. Even if it's just some battle frontier type of dealio, it's better than nothing!

spiralofvertigo said:
unsheathed said:

There go my hopes again; that's what I thought too. Everyone is saying different things right now; that they DID explain how the new Exp. All worked in the Interview and some people counter that saying they didn't explain it completely.

I'm confused but I guess I can't really do anything about it and if we only get 70 new critters and no post game (which would make absolutely NO sense to me) then I'll have to just deal.

Well i was thinking, what is a post game for that guy lol
all gens kinda have post game so its wierd !

I just cant understand why 70! maybe 99 or 100 will be nice but 70!? ...

FloodBadge said:
unsheathed said:

Despite my fear of suddenly being banned, I'm just gonna say that I think this key item is special as you give it to a pokemon to hold, but you cannot trash it..

Or you select use and it works on the first Pokémon in your party, I can also see It working as FloodBadge said posted, they are trying to make the game more interesting, but I don't believe they would do this grand Pokémon game and make on 70 Pokémon. I don't think that anonymous character in NY is true, I call fake :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back