XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Leaferian said:
Yup, I am almost 100% certain that is Gulpin! Can anyone tell what is in first column, second row and first column, fourth row?

Bunnelby and Skiddo.

Axell Starr said:
Ririka said:
I realized that our supposed rival doesn't pick the starter who is strong against our starter (usually it is right?).

Kosthedin picks Chespin and his rival picks Froakie.

This new guy picks Froakie and his rival picks Fennekin.

Maybe there's a truth in there are 2 rivals?

EDIT: And who is this mysterious girl? o_O

wKJ0gFe.jpg

I have the feeling she could be an enemy spy, or an inside person. Don't really have any reasoning to it though. :p

Didn't ShredderMan, say something about a champion will meet you, and give you a pokemon :), that is the orange guy. The little girl maybe its sequoia or sycamore assistant/apprentice

Pokequaza said:
Spritzee, no. 129
spritzee_genvi_box_view.jpg

It has a decent Sp. Attack as well, but is quite slow.

The picture also confirms Dunsparce, Ledyba, Skitty, Doduo, Smeargle, and Croagunk(?), and probably some others as well, but the image is too blurry, can't spot any other unconfirmed Pokémon.

edit: Is that Gulpin right next to Spewpa?

I do not think that picture is real. The spritzee sprite at the bottom looks legit, but the picture on the top screen does not look like a spritzee to me at all.

Edit: I only say that because the spritzee picture shows the nose/beak curves down, The picture is showing the beak/nose to point slightly upward.

Pokequaza said:
Leaferian said:
Yup, I am almost 100% certain that is Gulpin! Can anyone tell what is in first column, second row and first column, fourth row?

Bunnelby and Skiddo.
Ahhh yes, now that you mention it I can totally see that. It looks like he has... Pancham in his party, along with Ivysaur. I'm so excited for the sprite versions of the new-gen Pokemon, do you think they will have made it so Shiny Pokemon have appropriately colored sprites?

Ghost King said:
I do not think that picture is real. The spritzee sprite at the bottom looks legit, but the picture on the top screen does not look like a spritzee to me at all.

Edit: I only say that because the spritzee picture shows the nose/beak curves down, The picture is showing the beak/nose to point slightly upward.

It's just the bad quality of the picture, I don't see anything wrong with its beak. At first I thought its beak was pink as well, but after some analysing it seems it's just the (lack of) quality.

The massive leak flood has started, most pictures like this are real. There's little to no point in faking things anymore, as anyone can immediatly disprove a fake with a real screenshot. Don't expect everything to be real, but the vast majority is legit.

Leaferian said:
Pokequaza said:
Bunnelby and Skiddo.
Ahhh yes, now that you mention it I can totally see that. It looks like he has... Pancham in his party, along with Ivysaur. I'm so excited for the sprite versions of the new-gen Pokemon, do you think they will have made it so Shiny Pokemon have appropriately colored sprites?

His/her party consists of Frogadier, Fletchling evo (forgot its name already), Ralts, Litleo, Ivysaur, and Pancham.

It would be a nice addition if they made differences in colour, gender (major gender differences, like Unfezant, not Scizor), and forms visible. I don't think they were very consistent with this in the previous generations, I recall some forms having a different icon, but some not.

Also, the instagram leaker's screenshots (along with those above) seem to disprove the screenshots ShredderMan posted. (As I pointed out a while back, there were some heavy inconsistencies). The above leaker's pictures seem to correspond to kosthedin's, including the clearer shot we get here of the trainer card/badge case only seen briefly in kosthedin's video. I, for one, am fairly well convinced that this is the real deal.

Spritzee-Pokemon-X-and_Y.jpg

I just don't see how these look a like? does any else think they are the same?

How are you sure that this is the real deal? can you provide a link?

Edit: Even with a little blur, I still don't see the beak even remotely similar. But it could just be me.

Well since ShredderMan has likely been disproven now (which I hope so, I didn't believe him), it still looks likely that Greninja/Binacle/Hawlucha are real, or at least prevents them being disproven just yet, especially now we have seen the bottom screen of the pokedex that matches up perfectly with the images leaked.

Razmos said:
Well since ShredderMan has likely been disproven now (which I hope so, I didn't believe him), it still looks likely that Greninja/Binacle/Hawlucha are real, or at least prevents them being disproven just yet, especially now we have seen the bottom screen of the pokedex that matches up perfectly with the images leaked.

Yes, once again Greninja failed to be proven fake, hahaha.
And the people who butthurts over Eevee being a mandatory in main plot can stay calm now.

Aside than that, here i'm still wondering why Calem/Serena picks the starter that is weak to our starter, hmm...:shy:

Ghost King said:
Spritzee-Pokemon-X-and_Y.jpg

I just don't see how these look a like? does any else think they are the same?

How are you sure that this is the real deal? can you provide a link?

They're definitely the same, if you're looking on a small screen you probably won't see it. The angle of the Spritzee in game is different from the artwork.

I guess GameFreak and Nintendo will just ignore all these leaks to keep some intrigue going. Either way, there will be a lot of new content to be excited about in this game, so I just hope they won't be killed as more pictures and leaks will be posted. I am particularly excited to see another Eevee evolution, given that the rumors are indeed true, and of course, the final evo of starters so I can finally decide who has the best in-game art for my team (I know, I am quite shallow when it comes to forming my team as I only choose the ones that I find awesome, cute, and pretty for each type I need, lol).

I overlaid the in-game route map onto the art map to show the routes. Check it out!

original.jpg

Can we talk about the possible legitimacy of this? Apparently a second Mega Evolution for Charizard, and it's shiny?
Seems unbelievable, but honestly looks real.

Maybe alternate starter Mega Evo's for X and Y? Maybe this is the Origins reveal/info?

original.jpg

With some leakers saying they have Charizardite X, this makes me think that this could be a legitimate alternate (shiny) Mega Charizard.

EDIT: Nath'd. >.>

Gogoat said:

What the actual ****?
This is insane, although I feel it's a bit unnecessary to add second Megaevolution options.

Gogoat said:
Can we talk about the possible legitimacy of this? Apparently a second Mega Evolution for Charizard, and it's shiny?
Seems unbelievable, but honestly looks real.

Maybe alternate starter Mega Evo's for X and Y?

It does fit with the leaker who apparently received a Mega Stone X for Charizard...even still, though, two different Mega Evolutions seems a bit much. I can understand Mewtwo having two, as it's Mewtwo, but now I'm hoping they don't saturate the game with new Megalution forms. If real, perhaps it's just a Kanto starter/legendary thing (since there's so many ties to the originals)?

mastermagpie said:
I overlaid the in-game route map onto the art map to show the routes. Check it out!

I can't see anything

How would he have gotten a shiny charmander already?

and doesn't Shiny Charizard still have orange flames?

Dunno if it fits here, but some guy is streaming the game. He hasn't gotten his Kanto starter yet though.
http://www.justin.tv/thedecepticons#/w/7025860640/2

Edit: Forgot to mention, No Audio it seems.

Razmos said:

You can transfer Pokemon.

You're right, it's still orange.

I'm sure it's fake. The wings look just like Hawlucha's, and I know that I've seen those weird-looking blue things on its face on another Pokemon.

Also, the thing is called a "Charizardinite," or whatever. Not "Charizardinite X/Y."

Schezo92 said:
Dunno if it fits here, but some guy is streaming the game. He hasn't gotten his Kanto starter yet though.

Now we just need someone with Fennekin!

SavvyJackal said:
Razmos said:

You can transfer Pokemon.

You're right, it's still orange.

I'm sure it's fake. The wings look just like Hawlucha's, and I know that I've seen those weird-looking blue things on its face on another Pokemon.

Also, the thing is called a "Charizardinite," or whatever. Not "Charizardinite X/Y."

Schezo92 said:

Now we just need someone with Fennekin!

If you look closely, its not black. Its just bad lighting that makes it look so dark. Not saying its real, but its def not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back